Pennytel (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

hubert1948
hubert1948Mid North Coast, NSW

Not to bad

Some dropouts and not able to connect.Have bad reception at home sometimes 1or 2 bars Telstra mobile have more how can you improve my service l hope you will respond to my post

Toni
ToniLaunceston, TAS

Pennytel is a reliable and very affordable mobile plan for my whole family.

Very reliable, any problems are quickly solved by friendly staff. Thankyou for my reward of 1G extra for ongoing custom. Affordable for my whole family. Easy direct debit payments. I have recommended Pennytel to all my family and friends who have also been very happy.

Easy top up

I travelled over the last month within the state and service remained constant. I needed extra data and it was very easy to buy more from the app and received an email for verification.

Heather
HeatherNortheast, VIC

Very good for the price

This is a great price for kids to use and great coverage can ring and talk to them on Pennytel when l couldn't on another provided. Doesn't use the mobile data because she plays to many games so uses the wifi.

good service

service is good no dropouts i dont use data it is fine for what i need never any worries my wife loves it as there is no hassels her phone is her love regards dave alice

Bill
BillDarling Downs, QLD

So far so good.

Very happy with the service, so far no drop outs and seems to be a really reliable carrier with above par for data and download speeds more than sufficient for my usage. Cheers.

Ella MPennytel

It's okay, Gympie area unreliable connection

I don't use my phone that often, and generally in the South-East QLD area the connection seems fine, but when I visit Gympie area, the connection is unreliable. That worries me, because the more remote you are, the more a phone becomes a lifeline. (Oh wow, they make you jump through so many hoops to post a review here.)

Ella MPennytel

Welcome to Pennytel and thank you for leaving us a review.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Bob Mulder
Bob MulderIllawarra, NSW

It is as good if not better than other Mobile Service providers

I have experienced network dropouts when travelling in Northwest New South Wales during our Motor-home trip in the month of July, although every outback town we stayed in there was good coverage.
Data download speeds are very good.

Very pleased I found Pennytel

I am very happy with this new carrier, Pennytel. The rates are far more competitive to all other pre-paid services. I have even recommended Pennytel to my friends and one even switched today. The only complaint I have had is that in our area, Telstra has been working on the lines twice since my signing up, and this has caused me to have little to no service for a few days. Inconvenient, but not really Pennytel's fault. Otherwise I'm very pleased with the value for money.

Allison W.
Allison W.South West, WA

Fantastic service

Everything is going well, no major black spots locally and download speed great. Travelled to Albany last week and there were a few areas that I lost coverage, but expect this would apply to all mobile coverage.

Nelly
NellyHunter Region, NSW

Happy

I have been very happy with Pennytel. The coverage has been great. Just did a trip out west and had coverage the majority of time. Much better coverage where I live than my previous provider. Download time is good too.

vrxbeachboy

Not to bad but reception could improve.

The cost is ok and transfer was easy. However it seems like the reception is worse on Pennytel than regular telstra. It seems like the bandwidth for data and the signal strength are both limited on the telstra re sellers networks such as Pennytel I can easily compare this as I have a regular telstra sim card in my phone for work. I understand that the bandwidth should be limited but having the calls drop out due to what appears to be a lesser signal strength is very annoying but I guess you get what you pay for.

Acc:735859 Quakers Hill / Schofields NSW, Thanks

Eddy
Eddy

Happy and good sevice

The network coverage is good and the customer service helpfully and happy to give information as required.Waiting time is ok and the staff have all the answers that are askef

Carolyn Williams
Carolyn WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I needed, love it

I only have a small data use, so far this is perfect for my needs. So far the coverage has been great and I havent experienced any drop outs of coverage.

Amazing Service

Had same provider for 15 years and was never happy. Pennytel are outstanding with the coverage and service. I should of changed earlier, and the prices are awesome.. Thank You, will certainly recommomend!!

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service for a great price

For what I pay I get a huge amount of data and get to call my family overseas whenever I want, all included.
The switch war simple and handled on line, the coverage is great and the app lets me do what I need.
It really is an excellent service.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

perfect for me

the network is reliable and fast , the staff friendly and kind.
good value for money compared to all other carriers ..I never experienced any drop of speed or black-outs . like I said . Excellent

Ian Butcher
Ian ButcherPeel, WA

Amazing value!

I'm very happy since changing from $40 a month to $16. But how do you manage to pay for your huge advertising programme?
How do I check how much data I have used?

Deborah
DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy :)

I had so much trouble with my previous providers.
My brother recommended Pennytel.
Right from the get go I cannot fault their service in anyway.
Love I can contact them by phone.
Fabulous that they keep me up to date via messages etc.

Bac L.
Bac L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent when the service Activation successfully

Activation with Port-in from Optus network is terrible, it takes too long and fail sometime. I have to web chat to get the service going. It sometime partially activated (i.e. Can receive calls but can't make going call). Please improve the activation process with port-in from Optus network.

LynneS
LynneSMid North Coast, NSW

JUST THE SAME

Mid North Coast NSW Pacific H'way blackspots, absolutely no reception. Bad reception at my home in Lakewood NSW. Part of Telstra so no surprise really. I was hopeful. BUT so much cheaper for the same deal as Telstra with same coverage or Optus with almost non-existent coverage at my home

Ella MPennytel

At a quarter the cost (from my previous supplier) for the same service - brilliant!

I can't notice any difference from my previous provider in reliability or speed. At a quarter the cost, how can I complain? I have recommended Pennytel to several others but so far, only my spouse has "seen the light"!

MaurieO
MaurieO

Pennytel is a first class service provider.

Pennytel provide an excellent service. It is totally reliable. Back up is also provided if needed. I am that impressed with Pennytel that I have influenced three people to change over from other providers. They have indicated that they are very pleased that they changed and are encouraging others to do the same.

Rod L.
Rod L.Sydney, NSW

great service

good coverage and no dropouts and no problems with the service at a very good price for both of our phones with plenty of data and great customer service and mothley statments

Raj Chandra
Raj ChandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

Network is reliable and we had no issues to report so far . Download speed is good and we have not had any dropouts so far although we hardly traveled from home because of the coronavirus restrictions