Listing monitored by Pennytel

Michael H
Michael HSydney, NSW

Great phone plan

So far so good no problems with reception. Price is good and the reception is always very helpful. However I have tried many times but I still cannot log in. That is my only complaint.

Plan Cost per Month$9.90

Very efficient service

Our network coverage has been good. The data downloads are ok. There have been no frequent dropouts.
When your help has been requested, you have given it in a friendly, efficient way.

Plan Cost per Month$32.38
Dean Harris
Dean HarrisCentral, SA

It works as advertised !!!

Coverage seems 95%. I was on Horrocks Highway, Auburn, SA yesterday - black spot near service station. Other black spots along that Highway as you get closer to Adelaide. Better than other carriers.

Included Data per Month18 GB

Good for the farm

So far network has been 100% reliable with no dropouts that I have been aware of. Download speeds meet my expectations. Just as good as telstra, even in remote hilly location on the farm

Geoffrey White
Geoffrey WhiteSydney, NSW

Excellent. Best price. Great service.

No problems and works fine. I like the price and glad to have been given the opportunity to have the service. I like the fact that you tell me when I start to teach my data limit.

Plan Cost per Month$23.15
Included Data per Month18 GB
Dean
DeanSouthern and Hills, SA

only wanted 1gb suits my use.Haven't had any problems so far

very reliable network.suits my minimal use for low cost.Have had no issues with network speed/drop outs.Former supplier,Testra,couldn't could not match price.Would reccomend for low use users who do not need to pay for what they do not use

sternbeck
sternbeckHunter Region, NSW

very good service from personel cant fault them at all

Yes the phone does drop out often mainly in morning to arvo but good nite time ,,, if I sit on my front verahanda facing east it doesnt fade out as much

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Christine L.
Christine L.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous mobile phone coverage.

Great network coverage same as our previous provider.
Easy to apply with Pennytel no hidden costs involved.
Very happy with the service plus it is much cheaper and provides more
data, wish I had switched much earlier.

Very good

No dropouts etc, every thing is a ok. Would recommend to others particularly for the value. I don’t have anything to add, but have to (why?) have a least 30 words.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month7 GB

Sooz55
Sooz55Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

As good as a mobile network should be.

Not had any problems with network availabilty or dropouts, but then again it is using the Telstra network and not Optus. I just wanted a provider that works where I live and was reasonably priced. Was unsure of the amount of data I would need but the included data with their base plan satisfies my needs.

Ruth S.
Ruth S.Central West, NSW

Price and service are great. Coverage is very widespread, no dropouts and great download speeds. Have recommended to many of my friends. Very happy all round. How do you do it for the price??

Roel
RoelCentral West, NSW

This has been one of the best decisions we have made in years.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the reliability of the network and the speed with which it deals with our needs. I am also delighted with the service we get. It is no trouble getting in touch and the personnel are always very helpful and handle our inquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.

Joy S
Joy Snsw

Service great

Being a new customer having had Telstra previously which was so expensive, after the initial billing problems were overcome with Pennytel, I am now pleased with the pricing and coverage.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
Daniel OMINSKI
Daniel OMINSKIPerth, WA

Professional

All good. Happy with the service. No drop outs and a very strong signal which is better than what i had. The changeover process was really easy and went without any problems

Plan Cost per Month$12.00
Included Data per Month25 GB
Sydney Nan
Sydney NanSydney, NSW

Great telephone enquiry service

Needed to call Pennytel recently with a small query. Expected to wait on line for who knows how long but amazingly a lady came on [after the usual recorded speel you get from every organnisation], straight away. Thank you "Kay" you were very pleasant to deal with and super helpful.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Included Data per Month3 GB

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.asked

We have had no ph service for 2 weeks , and had no satisfaction from the numerous calls we've put into pennytell?

Pennytel Pennytel

Hi Jennifer, thanks for reaching out. We're here to help! We have sent you a message to assist.
- Pennytel.

Not happy customer
Not happy customerasked

Why can’t I send pictures using my iphone 8

Peter
Peter

I know very little about smart phones, but my Nokia does send photo's.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for reaching out. This may be a setting on your phone, we can assist with troubleshooting this for you.
We have sent you a message to get your Pennytel mobile details.

- The Pennytel Team

Grahamasked

Hey guys,

I don't want to write a negative review yet, but I've had nothing but problems with the sim card. Keep freezing and reloading Everytime I try and make a call or cuts me off during a call. It's not my phone as previous sim card with a rival worked. I've put in a ticket request but I didn't get a reply.

Graham

Also my internet freezes over and over and over.

Barb
Barb

Hello dear Graham, I am so sorry and very surprised to read you are having problems with the Pennytel sim card. I dont know what "put in a ticket request" means - suggest you phone Pennytel and speak personally with one of their Staff. Request a new sim card too. Can't help you with your Internet freezing. Could it be the location you live? Best wishes, Barb.

Graham

Definitely not location I live in. I'm not that far from the CBD really. It never happened with my previous Sim. Sim card error message comes up and affects everything unfortunately.

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers