Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

David P.
David P.Launceston, TAS

Pennytel is the one and only for low to mid range users.

Network coverage from Pennytel is great no drop outs and great speed for low to mld range users.
Long and even International calls have been fast and clear with no drop outs while calling.
Users in the low to mid range this is your one and only place to be.

Plan Cost per Month$24.99
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, David! :)

Trevor WhitewayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much better coverage than opposition. Also excellent costings.

Very reliable. Have not had any dropouts. Download speed more than adequate. Very good for what I need and also my wifes is covered with her own I personal Account.

Plan Cost per Month$19.00
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Service. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

My pleasure.

Absolutely amazing

Pennytel is amazing! Easy and simple service that works better than all other providers I have used for a fraction of the price! Definitely would recommend am very pleased with everything.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Included Data per Month0 GB

Pennytel review

My coverage is good and I’m very happy with the price. The people that work there are very friendly. This is a good service if you’ve got children with mobile there’s no nasty hidden charges and so on.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the wonderful review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them.

My best telco yet

I switched from moose, which was also excellent for me, because of the extra coverage, Optus v Telstra. I found the coverage in the country to be better, in general.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00

jessicabull
jessicabullGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service…would be better with data roll over

Reliable network coverage, no drop outs. I made the change from Aldi which once use to be a great option until the constant drop outs.
My only downfall is with Pennytel is that the unused data isn’t rolled over. This is something that an Aldi plan has as an advantage over Pennytel.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Mark
MarkVictoria

Dam Good

Living in rural area Penneytel has filled the coverage gaps that i was starting to get by my previous provider. No problems going overseas either costs are good rang the service number before going to see how it works and found them to be very helpful and polite.
I have now swapped my wife's phone over hope the coverage continues.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you so much for the positive review, Mark! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our
services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
GeoffSouthern and Hills, SA

Great staff and excellent service.

I have no issues with coverage on our mobile phones or internet connections, using the Telsta network is an advantage. Data download speed is the same as my previous Telco.

Plan Cost per Month$79.00
Geoff

In fairness, I believe that the $79 per month should indicate that it is for two mobiles and internet.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Geoff!

Maz
Maz

Reliable

Great signal and service, excellent company to deal with. Set up was very easy. Everything worked straight away. The deal is inexpensive and suits my purpose. I really can’t find fault with anything.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

- Pennytel Team

Good Solid Account

I only needed a simple account and this has worked just great for me. No issues and just keeps on working The price is right and that makes 30 words

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review, Paul!

- Pennytel

Great service and excellent value

Very good coverage, not many drop outs, speed is reasonable for wireless in our area ,we are use to slow internet having had the nbn for a while that never worked

Wonky
WonkyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great love pennytel.

Wonderful service very happy great people to talk to when I have had to ring up,keep up the good work I have told a few people about pennytel and your service.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00

Lois H.
Lois H.Far North Queensland, QLD

So far, Pennytel is great.

The network coverage has been really good at home and wherever I've been. Happy with the price too and glad I have not been pressured into paying for more GB. Thank you.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lois!

Best wishes,

King Marty
King MartySydney, NSW

pennytel - great service and value

Pennytel have very good mobile coverage, good customer service, and excellent value plans. My wife and I have been using Pennytel for about 12 months now and have no intention of swapping.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear you are both enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

Bianca S.
Bianca S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Reliable honest information

Great and no hidden costs and add ons, best value for bring your own plans seriously really easy to setup payments not confusing and I ring and talk to people it fantastic.

Plan Cost per Month$19.95
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan, Bianca! Thank you for your kind words.

Best wishes,

Heather Casked

I have been notified I have used all my data with 5 days to go.What happens now?

Barbara B.
Barbara B.asked

Do you have an NBN plan

Carmy A.
Carmy A.asked

Hi Pennytel
I’m strongly considering coming across to Pennytel, but I have some questions for you. Is your service capped through out the day? At this moment with Belong, my service is forever dropping, sending and receiving messages are delayed. Phone calls don’t go through or aren’t received and Internet access and streaming are at its worse. Will this happen with your service?

Thanks,

CA

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

About Pennytel

Pennytel is a mobile and NBN service provider that has been in operation since 2007 and has been offering low data plans in all Australian regions since 2013. Their mission is to give Australians mobile and NBN services that are simple to use, represent great value, and have great coverage.

Some features of Pennytel mobile plans include:

• SIM-only plans on the Telstra network.
  • No lock-in contracts.
  • Plans ranging from $10.99 to $69 a month, where you can choose between 1GB and 100GB of data.

Internet plans don’t have lock-in contracts either, and range from $39.99 a month for 100GB to $99 a month for unlimited data, large file sharing, and a typical evening speed of 100Mbps.

You can also bundle mobile and Internet plans for a discount.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that changing to Pennytel from a different provider was a seamless, fuss-free experience.
  • They also found that the network coverage and connection was reliable and didn’t drop out, with speeds meeting their needs and expectations.
  • Reviewers appreciated the competitive prices of the plans available, saying that they represented great value for money. A few reviewers also noted that the lack of hidden costs made the plans even more appealing.
CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers