Pennytel (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Judy
JudyMurray Region, NSW

We are very happy with all aspects of the service.

Our network coverage has been very reliable, and we have not experienced any dropouts. The data download speeds are quite sufficient for us. No problems experienced so far, so we are very happy with Pennytel.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you, Judy! We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your service.

Best wishes,

Bonncyclist
BonncyclistMid North Coast, NSW

Great plan

Network coverage is very reliable so far.Very good for rural NSW no dropouts at all.
Data speeds seem to work very efficiently.
Would recommend Pennytel very good value for a low price.

Jennybee
JennybeeYandina

Great service where you speak to real people without having to wait

I switched my personal mobile to Pennytel about six months ago. I did this for two reasons - they use the Telstra network (the Optus coverage in my area had declined) and I can call up and speak to real people without a long wait. I have found the coverage to be great and, since then, I have moved our four business mobiles across as they also have some great, cost-effective plans.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Ngaire
Ngaire

Been great would not change anything

I have been with Pennytel for quite some time now and never had any problems with coverage or dropouts and downloading things is quick and easy
My wife is now with you as well
Great company

Natasha
NatashaAdelaide

Best mobile coverage for a rural area.

I couldn’t be happier in changing over to Pennytel. We moved out to the country, and I needed a phone service that didn’t have frequent dropouts. I didn’t want to pay for an expensive service with Telstra, and love that this company still has this provider at a cheaper rate. No Bpay processing fees like I was being charged. I was connected within hours which really surprised me. Caring support staff, when I had a death in my family, and my payment was late.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Happy I changed over to you.

Happy with all aspects so far.
Coverage OK, download speed fine by me.
I chose pennyroyal as it offered me best price for the limited way I use my mobile .
I don't have a Landline.

Perfect plan

Reliable network coverage, no dropouts
Easy to sign up and get started
Optimal cost for plan inclusions suitable for individual needs
No issues at all, very happy with the service, price and billing

Local Reception
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your feedback, we're glad to hear you're having a great experience!
- Pennytel

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jayne B.
Jayne B.Mid North Coast, NSW

great plan

Reliable service good coverage no dropouts. It's very competitive price wise and I'm happy to continue with Pennytel. I'm glad I found it on the internet, it services my needs.

Peter v.
Peter v.South East Queensland, QLD

The best features we found for an amazing price.

The features and costs are visible on websites, but what's not visible is the outstanding customer service given to deliver this!! Phone support is great and I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Our customer service team are always striving to be the best, we will pass on your kind words!

Pennytel Review

Excellent service at a realistic rates.
Network coverage is also excellent being covered by the Telstra network.
Data download speed is mostly adequate.
I would recommend Pennytel to anyone looking for a good mobile service.

Albert
AlbertHunter Region, NSW

Very impressed with Pennytel service

I have been Impressed by service and the very reasonable fees for my phone service and had no problem with dropouts or coverage very happy with changing over to Pennytel

Best wishes,

Alicia
AliciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great personal service

Fab that this is an Aussie company with Aussie staff. Easy to switch. Good price.
Very efficient, friendly staff without waiting ages.
Due to Melbourne's lockdown, haven't tested further afield.
Website ok.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Very Happy

Really good , was having some difficulties early on which were of my own making , that is , I use Wi Fi off a router at home & forgot to disable WI Fi when leaving home resulting in dramas using QR codes etc. Once disabled no problems.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for the positive review!

good service

overall good service with a good price , meets my needs. Occasional loss of signal, or slow response when checking in, other people go in front and they have faster check in .

Local Reception

none
none

So far so good.

No problems to date, have noticed strength of signal is often lower to what it was prior to switching. With Covid lockdown I've been unable to check reception far from home.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for giving us a go!

Del
DelMid North Coast, NSW

Good service, no problems.

No problems so far, all running smoothly in my area. Can’t comment on Network coverage in country areas yet. Did recommend Pennytel to family and received reward promptly thank you.

Marj C
Marj C

So glad I am with Pennytel

After joining Pennytel I have been completely satisfied with the service, I have not had any issues with dropping out on calls and coverage is great .
I am so glad my brother-in-law put me onto Pennytel as I had not heard of them and I am saving money on my mobile account.

Edward
EdwardLogan City

Service OK

The hassle is if you have to make phone contact with PennyTel, the response to my query was, the next day call, from PennyTel. A call back is better than none! However had I known about that to start with, I wouldn't have joined PennyTel

Pennytel Pennytel

Hi Edward, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We have reached out to our Client Experience Manager to get a little more insight into what happened here. We would like to discuss your experience further, we have sent you a message.

Very pleased with service, value and coverage

Havent had any problems so far, speed and data has been working well. Would reccomend this service if you are looking for an economical service. It works well and communication is good too.

Pennytel Pennytel

My encounter with Pennytel for the 4 months that I have been using the service is outstanding.

The money to the value of service is remarkable, and the excess calls are reasonably charged.
A very reliable service coverage.
The support is second to none. Overall the service and the contact is very much appreciated

Phone Reception

Very happy with phone reception and no issues with your customer service
Would like to see a hot spot service provided for ease of wi fi accessibility
I understand you use Telstra 4G & 3 G service and wondering whether their hotspot service could also be included or perhaps a similar system that you could provide to Pennytel customers

This is perfect!

I have had no trouble with network coverage and have not experienced any dropouts.
Pennytel is definitely value for money as I was paying alot more with Optus with half the data offered in plan.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Garry S.
Garry S.Illawarra, NSW

Best I've had to date.

Look everything is as promised, what more can you ask for? I never used my mobile very much only turned it on when I needed to make a call. Now I use my email, log in for Covid etc.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good all round provider.

Simple changeover to Pennytel taking my number with me. Chose to use the Telstra network through Pennytel. Very happy with price while having the best coverage. It worked out to cost me half the cost I had going through Telstra.

Really happy with them as a provider.

Pennytel are fine as a provider, and generally Telstra's coverage around Australia is good, except for my home on the Sunshine Coast where I'm lucky to get half a bar signal. The neighbour has complained to Telstra so many times he has lost count but nothng has improved.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers