Pennytel

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Michael H
Michael HSydney, NSW

Great phone plan

So far so good no problems with reception. Price is good and the reception is always very helpful. However I have tried many times but I still cannot log in. That is my only complaint.

Poyzer
PoyzerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good provider.

I think Pennytel offer a great product at a very affordable price however l have been trying to correct the spelling of my Christian name since day 2 of my opening my account with Pennytel. I continue to be told the spelling has been correct but l still receive emails titled to Sheryl not
Cheryl
Once again please correct the spelling of my name. CHERYL not SHERYL.

Trace
Trace

Great value and service

The network coverage is always reliable and there are no problems with large downloads. I love that you can reach someone locally and easily in Customer Service. I would highly recommend switching from those big-name and pricey Telcos to Pennytel!

BRYAN
BRYANPerth, WA

Pleased to join Pennytel

Since joining Pennytel we have not had any problems with Perth Metropolitan area coverage or coverage as we have traveled in rural areas south & east of Perth WA
Our plans includes more GB's for a much lower cost than offered by our previous major carrier so our direct debited charges per month are much lower. We have not needed to purchase any extra data. Customer service speaking to an Australia based Call Centre has been excellent

reelmick
reelmickHunter Region, NSW

Best value ever

Best coverage I've ever had, you just can't beat the price for a low usage user like me where as my last low cost supplier meant very low coverage and frequent drop outs

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

I just travelled through rural WA and had great coverage and service. I switched to Pennytel a few months ago and I am very satisfied with the service and price.

Switched from Telstra to Pennytel and saved almost half for a very similar plan. Have not had any drop outs and speed is fine. Customer service is great.
No issues with coverage

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Lance M.
Lance M.Gippsland, VIC

Why use the big company's

I have been with Pennytel for 3 months now with no drop outs or coverage problems. Living in regional and traveling Victoria I am impressed. I would recommend using Pennytel.

Cheaper alternative to the bigger companys

Was on a 64GB data with telestra not needed Changed to Pennytel 3GB data which is ample for my usage No problem with speed or coverage
Rates are good variety of data options

Grant
GrantNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent Company

I switched to Pennytel after many years with Telstra.I found the plan I am on now with Pennytel a is a great savings. Uses the same network .I would like to say I found communication with Pennytel is far superior to a lot of the bigger companies.
I did a over payment by Bpay and It was no hassle getting the problem sorted.
I don't think you would find a much reliable or honest company

Best Decision I made.

I was looking for a fast reliable and cheap Internet Provider. The service is really fitting my needs in term if using mobile phone. I found it through PennyTel. I love the service.
Thanks...

Clips
ClipsNortheast, VIC

My Experience with Pennytel

I am about to leave Pennytel. Their phone response time is excellent and extremely helpful.
The only problem I had was that I was previously with Optus on a 1 GB data plan.
I found that with Pennytel the 1 GB data limit was insufficient and each month I had to request a top up, which I add was extremely prompt. I can't explain that the 1 GB plan was sufficient however not with Pennytel.

Jules
JulesHunter Region, NSW

Very satisfied, living up to expectations

All working well, no problems. So glad I decided to switch from Telstra to Pennytel. Customer service is always helpful, polite and thorough. Also nice to hear an Aussie accent. Well done!

Brilliant! Wish I'd made the move earlier.

PennyTel Network coverage has been flawless, and I have enjoyed no drop outs.
Unlike my previous provider which has suffered rolling outages in my area over the last few weeks.
Data download and speeds are as good, or better, than expected.
The porting of my service was seamless.
I couldn't be happier.

Very efficient service

Our network coverage has been good. The data downloads are ok. There have been no frequent dropouts.
When your help has been requested, you have given it in a friendly, efficient way.

joe
joePerth, WA

perfect for my needs not one complaint

no complaints travelled all over perth and mandurah with complete cover very competive price i know exactly what my cost is each month and dont get hasseled by anyone unlike my previous provider

Valley girl
Valley girl

You won’t be disappointed.

I pay close to half of what I was paying per month to one of the big named Telcos and have exactly the same coverage and service. I’m very happy with me decision to changed to Pennytel

Pennytel
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks @Valley girl! We are very happy to have you onboard!

Nigel and Tracy
Nigel and TracyPerth

Great Mobile, Shame About The Extra Date Cost

Mobile service is really good and reliable being part of the Telstra network. Price for the small plan is very competitive and matches, if not beats most of the competition. Downside: The charge $10 for 1 gigabyte of extra data which is the same as the monthly plan. Most telcos charge the same but do they realise what customers think of the cost? $10 per extra gigabyte is taking advantage of the customer.

PTP404
PTP404Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with the service!

I was always with Telstra and decided to move to Pennytel and haven't looked back! Great service & will try to get you more clients. Telstra was to expensive for 2GBs.

Dean Harris
Dean HarrisCentral, SA

It works as advertised !!!

Coverage seems 95%. I was on Horrocks Highway, Auburn, SA yesterday - black spot near service station. Other black spots along that Highway as you get closer to Adelaide. Better than other carriers.

excellent

never any dropouts since i changed from telstra and definatley cheaper. would and have recommend this company to family and friends great to get email when going to be charged

David
DavidRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and the price is great

Can’t complain
Good reception and good coverage always never any dropouts only have to use wifi when I’m away at some places
Download is very good
Id recommend to anybody this company

So far so good. Excellent follow up, coverage and value

I’ve been with Pennytel for about 3 months now. It’s been hassle free, coverage has been good and I’ve not noticed any lag in downloads even though I don’t do much on the mobile. Wife is enjoying free calls to NZ.

Ben
BenNorth Western Region, NSW

Better than Telstra

Since changing to Pennytel the service has been perfect.
Coverage excellent and data speed great, and, of course much more data than Telstra for half the cost.
Billing service great. Nice to get an email informing me of account being charged.

Kevin K
Kevin KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent- no problems whatsoever

Being with Pennytel is a very pleasant experience and I would have no hesitation in recommending this provider to anyone seeking to save and get great 'value for their money'

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers