Pennytel

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Dave
DaveBANGOR

All good so far

Good value for money. Coverage drops off when it rains due to the gum leaves between me and the tower. Would like to be able to dump monthly usage detail onto excel or CSV file.

Robyn
RobynSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

very good makes life easy

It is easy to use and coverage is good much better than before I don't use the internet much but international calls are very good I haven't had any dropouts and reception is very clear.

Easy and great value

Using Pennytel has been super easy, from account set up to activation, with no issues after activation. With the introductory month reduced fee and ongoing low fee the plan suits me and provides excellent value for money. Very happy!

Mark Kelehear
Mark KelehearHunter Region, NSW

This is all good

so far all is good , can not complain . the coverage is the same as my last carrier at half the price and double the data , down load speed is also good

Rod Williams
Rod WilliamsPeel, WA

This is a great service

Reliable coverage download speed sufficiently fast. No dropout problem. Living in the country service is great. No complaints. Price is much better than big providers. Really great value for money

Tedwise
TedwiseIllawarra, NSW

best out there for seniors

I have good reception at home were there was none before with other telco`s. i have no dropouts also great speed for downloads and streaming at a very affordable price

Good for the farm

So far network has been 100% reliable with no dropouts that I have been aware of. Download speeds meet my expectations. Just as good as telstra, even in remote hilly location on the farm

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Perriko
Perriko

Top economical quality!

My service with pennytel has been exceptionally good... it provides all the service I need and is not subject to "
up selling ". cheap and no drop out problems at all.

Good value service

Had no troubles with signing up. Good service. Would be good to get complete Telstra coverage. When recently travelling to outback areas Service was lost. Had to get Telstra card so as I could have a service for personal security purposes.

Cherie Sommerville
Cherie SommervillePimpama

Great Service!

Right from the day we activated my SIM card, I have had no issues with service. It's a great no frills service that provides everything I need, including no drop outs and good network coverage.

Very affordable no nonsense service

Don’t use much mobile data but can order more if needed. The data and reception is very reliable and the speeds are competitive with any other provider. I never experience drop outs or black spots works inside the shopping mall.

Teneil
TeneilDarling Downs, QLD

Simple!

Pennytel is a good, no frills service. Signing up was hampered by website errors and because I live rurally, service isn't always great but all my dealings with them have been easy and friendly. They get the job done!

Matthew Riley
Matthew RileyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best product

PennyTel is the best telco around great plans amazing customer service all we need now is data banking would be awesome the network is amazing not one drop out can’t wait to get family and friends to join

Pennytel
Pennytel Pennytel
Deidre
DeidreNew South Wales

Easy to contact. Value for money.

I have been using Pennytel as my provider of mobile phone calls and mobile internet for three months. During this time I have not experienced any dropouts or out of coverage areas where I am in regional NSW. The mobile internet is fast enough for my needs and good value.

Rainsford
RainsfordPerth, WA

Honest Aussie service

Pennytel offers a good no frills, honest and reliable service at a fantastic rate. No fancy gimmicks, no bells and whistles and no sales jargon. What's more they are Australian........ hard to believe but really they are.

happy

i am very pleased with your service and costs.so glad my wife told me to change to pennytel. It meets my needs perfectly.As i am nearly 80 and not very good with moden mobile phones,the price is good ,i only have phone calls and messages.

Happy customer!

All good since joining 3-4 months ago. Apart from the price, I don't really notice any difference in terms of QOS. Prime use is Phone & SMS's. I rarely spend much time surfing the web & have never been remotely close to using up my chosen 1GB/month deal - so far. More than happy recommend Pennytel to all. You won't be disappointed!

James F.
James F.South West, WA

Really good

Very pleased with the service we receive the staff are very understanding, at 80 I'm not very good on the mobile devices and the price sits well with my pension

Geoffrey White
Geoffrey WhiteSydney, NSW

Excellent. Best price. Great service.

No problems and works fine. I like the price and glad to have been given the opportunity to have the service. I like the fact that you tell me when I start to teach my data limit.

Very affordable, just as good as the more expensive options

Haven't had any issues with network coverage or internet speeds.
The app is very easy to use and I like how you can switch between plans each month if you need more or less data.
About $10 less per month than my last plan (with another company) and includes more data.

Anthony Griffiths
Anthony GriffithsSouth West, WA

Top service

Excellent coverage, no hiccups and, so far, no dropouts. I only use very limited downloads but so far have not had any problems either with downloading or with download speed.

Akok
AkokCentral West, NSW

Can't live without it

Absolutely love it no problems with coverage or internet recommend it to everyone and the price you can't go wrong for downloading it's very fast games play smoothly no drop outs

Very Happy

I have no complaints in regard to the service I have received also coverage is great and I have not had any bad experiences since joining Pennytal Staff were very friendly and helpful in getting me connected thank you

Service

Living in an isolated area the service is generally good with only minimal internet service dropout. Not enough to bother me too much. My primary use is for phone calls.The staff at Pennytel are fantastic. Thanks.

Great Service at a Great Price

Only been with Pennytel for 6 months, and we're receiving service in locations we never did with Optus. Great Price for telephone, SMS and data. International access, which we require, is included and not an additional cost like other telco's. Best value for money, couldn't be happier.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers