Listing monitored by Pennytel

good service

overall good service with a good price , meets my needs. Occasional loss of signal, or slow response when checking in, other people go in front and they have faster check in .

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Garry S.
Garry S.Illawarra, NSW

Best I've had to date.

Look everything is as promised, what more can you ask for? I never used my mobile very much only turned it on when I needed to make a call. Now I use my email, log in for Covid etc.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
EDDIE
EDDIEEyre Peninsula, SA

Seems ok at the moment.

Network coverage seems ok at the moment, haven't been out of town yet to try further afield.
Will be going to Adelaide this weekend.
Data download speeds seem to be ok at the moment.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Marty
Marty

Wonderful service I’m very happy

Very Happy with the service I’m getting & the data allowance & speed is so much better than I previously had with Vodaphone which was always dropping out & very poor service in my area.

Plan Cost per Month$9.98

Peter
PeterCanberra

Good value

Coverage seems ok for our area. We are a long way from any tower. Download speeds are quite good and I appreciated the extra data included in my basic package.

Peteratne
PeteratneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing to complain about

No complaints re Pennytel service but nothing to exceptional either that would prompt me to give 5 stars. The service has been provided as I signed up for with accurate and easy billing and payments.

I reside in an area of problematic mobile reception so service issues are not of Pennytel's making. And with Covid not much travel so cannot really comment on coverage outside of local area.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
BernieGesling
BernieGeslingSydney, NSW

Generally good experience

Enjoyed the PennyTel cheapest service but did not receive enough data for my use in a month.
Made a choice to use another service provider with a higher data download for less money.
Happy PennyTel user, now disconnected

Plan Cost per Month$15.99

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
hubert1948
hubert1948Mid North Coast, NSW

Not to bad

Some dropouts and not able to connect.Have bad reception at home sometimes 1or 2 bars Telstra mobile have more how can you improve my service l hope you will respond to my post

Easy top up

I travelled over the last month within the state and service remained constant. I needed extra data and it was very easy to buy more from the app and received an email for verification.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

It's okay, Gympie area unreliable connection

I don't use my phone that often, and generally in the South-East QLD area the connection seems fine, but when I visit Gympie area, the connection is unreliable. That worries me, because the more remote you are, the more a phone becomes a lifeline. (Oh wow, they make you jump through so many hoops to post a review here.)

Plan Cost per Month$7.69
Ella MPennytel

Welcome to Pennytel and thank you for leaving us a review.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Very pleased I found Pennytel

I am very happy with this new carrier, Pennytel. The rates are far more competitive to all other pre-paid services. I have even recommended Pennytel to my friends and one even switched today. The only complaint I have had is that in our area, Telstra has been working on the lines twice since my signing up, and this has caused me to have little to no service for a few days. Inconvenient, but not really Pennytel's fault. Otherwise I'm very pleased with the value for money.

Included Data per Month10 GB

vrxbeachboy

Not to bad but reception could improve.

The cost is ok and transfer was easy. However it seems like the reception is worse on Pennytel than regular telstra. It seems like the bandwidth for data and the signal strength are both limited on the telstra re sellers networks such as Pennytel I can easily compare this as I have a regular telstra sim card in my phone for work. I understand that the bandwidth should be limited but having the calls drop out due to what appears to be a lesser signal strength is very annoying but I guess you get what you pay for.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

Acc:735859 Quakers Hill / Schofields NSW, Thanks

Eddy
Eddy

Happy and good sevice

The network coverage is good and the customer service helpfully and happy to give information as required.Waiting time is ok and the staff have all the answers that are askef

Bac L.
Bac L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent when the service Activation successfully

Activation with Port-in from Optus network is terrible, it takes too long and fail sometime. I have to web chat to get the service going. It sometime partially activated (i.e. Can receive calls but can't make going call). Please improve the activation process with port-in from Optus network.

Plan Cost per Month$1.00
LynneS
LynneSMid North Coast, NSW

JUST THE SAME

Mid North Coast NSW Pacific H'way blackspots, absolutely no reception. Bad reception at my home in Lakewood NSW. Part of Telstra so no surprise really. I was hopeful. BUT so much cheaper for the same deal as Telstra with same coverage or Optus with almost non-existent coverage at my home

Plan Cost per Month$20.00