Listing monitored by Pennytel

Good for the farm

So far network has been 100% reliable with no dropouts that I have been aware of. Download speeds meet my expectations. Just as good as telstra, even in remote hilly location on the farm

sternbeck
sternbeckHunter Region, NSW

very good service from personel cant fault them at all

Yes the phone does drop out often mainly in morning to arvo but good nite time ,,, if I sit on my front verahanda facing east it doesnt fade out as much

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Ruth S.
Ruth S.Central West, NSW

Price and service are great. Coverage is very widespread, no dropouts and great download speeds. Have recommended to many of my friends. Very happy all round. How do you do it for the price??

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Anthony S.
Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Plan Cost per Month$11.95
Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Angela
AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Performing very well as I expected it to

Reliable network coverage and no frequent dropouts. Download speeds are sufficiently fast. As a pensioner I am impressed by the efficiency provided by Pennytel at such a low cost to me.

Plan Cost per Month$18.00
DAveCorowa

no coverage at our home

We still get no coverage unless I go out and stand in the street. When we were away recently, we got good coverage , even on the ship that was way off the coast of Aus. It is much cheaper than the others.

Included Data per Month1 GB
DAve

doesent matter if you have a map, I still get no coverage.

Good Service

Phone is fine... still learning how to use it Coverage seems good and haven't had any drop-outs. Thirty words? I don't use thirty words in a week or a month even..

Included Data per Month1 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Susan M
Susan M

Better than the big providers

Our network coverage through the Telstra system has always been poor and unreliable. Pennytel reception is better, for less than half the cost, probably because their network is not oversubscribed. Easy to contact too.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
kauchter
kauchterTasmania

No coverage outback Qld

I cancelled because i didnt get coverage in areas i needed it when travelling though i could get coverage with telstra directly which is a pity. Telstra keep coverage for their own clients unless you in big city

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

David
DavidHunter Region, NSW

Good service

We have no issues with Pennytell and are extremely pleased that we did make the decision to move our telephone requirements to them. We have no regrets and do not hesitate to recommend them to whomever.

Ella MPennytel

Great service and value for money

I have had no problems with my coverage and my data speeds have been okay The delivery service is quite reliable, I have encouraged my family to use Pennytel services.

Plan Cost per Month$35.00