Pennytel (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Quite good Except can’t receive verification codes

Phone and data, customer services are good. Just don’t know why can’t receive verification codes from Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Can this be fixed? This is no good and troublesome being not be able to receive those codes. Otherwise, everything ok.

pete
peteMurray Mallee, SA

this is so good lots better

oh this is lots better than my last provider with the same coverage but for a lot better price. have not
experinced any dropouts. have not had any dramas with the contract

Raj Chandra
Raj ChandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

Network is reliable and we had no issues to report so far . Download speed is good and we have not had any dropouts so far although we hardly traveled from home because of the coronavirus restrictions

Gwyn
GwynCentral West, NSW

VALUE FOR MONEY

So far every bit as good as our previous supplier at a fraction of the cost which to my wife and I is an important consideration as we are on the Aged Pension.
I have noticed no difference in the download speed.
Generally a very satisfied customer.

Fantastic Service

I needed help within new connection, the Customer Help Dept. were very helpful an made the transition very easy to understand and implement.
Well done your help was very much appreciated.

k2surf
k2surfCentral West, NSW

Great price for a Telstra network!

We use the 3G network and we have never had a problem with drop outs or bad reception. In the country we need a provider that uses the Telstra network and Pennytel was one of the only ones that gives your voicemail.

Anthony S.
Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Not Applicable
Not ApplicableGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Get what you pay for

Technical service is okay (considering its Telstra, not Pennytel). No option for international MMS bundle. Don't understand privacy and spam. "We're here to help" is a contradiction in terms. No option to remove from "Marketing" emails, might have to look elsewhere because of this single issue.

Nic_Fuller
Nic_FullerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service is so very dubious that I cannot rely on it.

Grabben Gullen, NSW 2583 has incredibly poor coverage making farm/business life so very hard.
Are there any plans to improve this area?
Currently school children are unable to access the internet with their Google Classroom work.

Millie2007
Millie2007

Seems good

I have found the network coverage sufficient for my needs. I have experienced about two dropouts but not sure it was the network’s problem.
The data speeds are enough for my needs.

Tommy G.
Tommy G.Peel, WA

Easy to see what you have left, not for some country areas FB & Gmail work fast enough for me on a basic Alcatel U5 ph.

Works well in suburbia but not in some Western Australian country areas that we have visited recently. At Calingiri people with Telstra had good reception we had none. At Jarradale

Denis J
Denis JMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value and service

Haven't had any dropouts and everything is going OK. What else can I say to make up to 30 words. Why do you want 30 words?
don't download much data, so can't say

mirebarb
mirebarbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with service

So far I’m happy with service. Staff courteous and helpful. Have recommended Pennytel to my friends and family. I appreciate that my payment is acknowledged every month. Thank you. Regards

Tineke
Tineke

Mobile services

We use this service as a backup to other internet. We have no problems receiving phone calls nor making them except in some areas of Tasmania.we are quite happy around.

Lynnette A.
Lynnette A.Sydney, NSW

pretty good ,

very happy with the service so far. I only ever get one bar for network coverage and it does not work on trains. It never drops out, except on the train. Very happy with the price

Ella MPennytel

I have been able to use the service in several places, as I am only a low user I find it suits my needs.

I have had coverage where needed and no drop outs, I travel quite a bit and need to keep in contact with my family. The cheaper rate than other providers is wonderful.

Keith
KeithSydney, NSW

Great value service

I signed up to pennytel for my wife to use as she’s a ‘low’ user and this service looked like good value. It is! Perfect for her at a very good price and coverage is also very good for where we travel.

Good network connection now

I was very happy with Pennytel’s customer service for my initial connection and later follow up. I am receiving better network coverage than my previous provider. I have recommended Pennytel to friends and family.

Marty
MartyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am happy with service I wish I could share my data with my family members from time to time.

Happy with little Drop outs. Sometimes speed are slow but generally pretty good. Cant help it when you drive through black spots. Let's hope they build more towers so no more drop outs

Angela
AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Performing very well as I expected it to

Reliable network coverage and no frequent dropouts. Download speeds are sufficiently fast. As a pensioner I am impressed by the efficiency provided by Pennytel at such a low cost to me.

Ella MPennytel

good and has potential to be awesome...

price for data is compatible with competition, however, it is missing the data bank option where unused data rolls over to the next month... come on Penytel and MNF you can do it!

Leslie C.
Leslie C.Hunter Region, NSW

Could be better signal only 2 bars in regional area

Very good service , is reliable however disappointing as only 2 bars and using Telstra lines I expected better.
Would like access to 1900 numbers for competitions, no real issues or dropouts that I’ve experienced

Ella MPennytel

Great value and coverage. Found a plan here that others could not match.

Have yet to experience a drop out. Now that my nbn is down I rely on my phone more and it is up to the job of browsing at acceptable speeds.

GJK
GJK

PENNYTEL

A very good service. No drop outs as yet with voice calls (benefit of sub to Telstra). Pay for what you use, half the cost and double the data, with no messages like "emergency calls only" as with my previous provider. The only thing I have found is that answers to texts do not always go through. Otherwise tops.

Jake
JakeNorthern Region, NSW

Great value and service but Nokia 3.2 is very average

I was drawn to Pennytel for the price and the Telstra coverage, which I need in this hilly rural area. No problems and service is excellent. However, the Nokia 3.2 phone I purchased is a lemon and I am returning it. Not a reflection on Pennytel service, but they need to have Nokia improve the phones they offer.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers