Pennytel (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

King Marty
King MartySydney, NSW

pennytel - great service and value

Pennytel have very good mobile coverage, good customer service, and excellent value plans. My wife and I have been using Pennytel for about 12 months now and have no intention of swapping.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear you are both enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

Bianca S.
Bianca S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Reliable honest information

Great and no hidden costs and add ons, best value for bring your own plans seriously really easy to setup payments not confusing and I ring and talk to people it fantastic.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan, Bianca! Thank you for your kind words.

Ailsa M
Ailsa MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, no issues.

I have only had one instance of no coverage and I also had it in the same location with my previous provider. I am really happy with my decision switch to Pennytel.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan! Thank you for your kind words, Ailsa!

So glad I chose Penytel

Very reliable and download speeds as good as you can get in this area. Love being able to phone my daughter overseas from my mobile. Reception is excellent and I have never encountered a problem.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our Services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Geoff C.
Geoff C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Mobile Package

Network coverage as promoted and data speed good. Technical assistance and general inquiries assistance has been great. Mobile plan rates are good. Bill paying is simple through direct debit. Service throughout has been excellent and would thoroughly recommend.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Geoff!

It's good

I don't use the phone much. I don't have any trouble with it. Pennytel suits me for what I use it for. I'd recommend Pennytel to anyone. It's great mate.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience!

Anthony W.
Anthony W.Gippsland, VIC

Wow pennytel is actually a extremely impressive service.

Reliability is fantastic, the drop outs I used to have are no more.
Downloading is super quick and the voice on the other end is far clearer. Very impressed thank you

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anthony! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel mobile plan.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Roseanne Samson
Roseanne SamsonCentral, SA

Great service and Easy to switch to.

Never had a problem with Pennytel. Awesome coverage even in Regional areas. Transfering from a Major telco was realy easy and im saving $35 per month !!
Moving hubby over as soon as his old contract is up for sure.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review, Roseanne! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

The Pennytel Team

Extremely happy with the service.

What can I say, nothing negative that's for sure. I have found the service to be reliable, I have had no dropouts as previously experienced with my other provider, very affordable, I have had no problems, I am a very happy customer. I will always recommend Pennytel to family and friends Keep up the good work Pennytel.

Provides the service I wanted

My previous provider had poor coverage generally but was very cheap. Pennytel provides excellent coverage and costs just a few dollars more. Getting connected was easy and a discount on the first bill was offered. Really, it was a n0-brainer!

tony
tonySydney, NSW

Best value and reliable.

I always promote Pennytel to my friends, you can't go wrong here.. all is well with the service. Cheap efficient and reliable. One can't ask for anything more or less

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tony! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel mobile plan and are recommending our services to your friends.

Brian J.
Brian J.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

I give you 4 stars, because 5 would be perfection. no one or any entity is perfect. Pennytel however come damn close,

I have found/had no problems with the network. No problems with download either. In fact all is well with the service. Cheap efficient and reliable. One can't ask for anything more,

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks so much for your positive review, Brian!
We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

Greg
GregHunter Region, NSW

So much better than Telstra.

Totally reliable coverage...never had any drop outs.
Speeds ok for my needs. Really glad I changed over from Telstra who were bloody hopeless. Compared to them it is so easy to make contact with you.

DLVR2U
DLVR2USydney, NSW

BETTER THAN ANTICIPATED

I Heard About It But Didn't Believe It. Cheap Rates, Good Network Connection, Fast, Reliable, Easy 2 Communicate With. Data Is Also Very Reasonable. Will Be Recommending Others For Sure

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Bazza
BazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good connection, Very cheap rates.

Cheapest connection with great customer service and no drop outs. I save money because I get exactly what I need with no wastage and no expensive date plans. I would highly recommend.

- Pennytel

Great Product, cover and value.

Cover all over Oz, speeds good, can talk to customer service, all we need. Looked at other, two large carriers have from bitter experience, poor cover, the largest remaining telco is rediculously expensive. Pennytel fro us.

satisfied with Pennytel

I recently purchased a Pennytel account. The price was very competitive compared to other carriers. The phone operator was very helpful in setting it up. Also comes with voicemail ( previous carrier did not ) a bonus for small business. Quite happy with whole outcome.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for sharing your experience!
- Pennytel

The most helpful company ever!

I have recommended Pennytel to a few friends & have always been impressed with the service & value-for-money offered to those friends. My latest referral encountered difficulties in both the transferral of his mobile number & the unlocking of his handset. Although those difficulties were apparently the fault of the former Provider (rather than Pennytel), the staff @ Pennytel’s Australian call-centre were extremely patient & helpful over a period of nearly two (2) weeks. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for your review! We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our call centre team.

Paula
PaulaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

very happy with pennytel

I have been with pennytel for quite a few years, and have also signed my son up to pennytel. His account is with mine. I pay both accounts. He is also very happy with your service.

Local Reception
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

This service is perfect

Great service helpful and friendly staff
Would never return to my previous supplier as this service is 110% better
This service is reliable and does not drop out and download speeds are okay

Graham
Graham

Disappointed

Unfortunately I had a issue with the sim card. Kept cutting out during calls and sim kept on resetting. Was told to clean sim card which I did but didn't change the outcome. Switched providers to Felix which I've had a awesome outcome with. In switching I was only a couple of days into a new month. Still getting charged the whole $30 which is poor form.

Good coverage

Very good coverage.
Keep up the good work
The data is very good
Excellent service
Good customer service
Goodbye goodbye good bye
Good bye goodbye good bye good bye
Good bye goodbye good bye

cost effective

Network coverage is fine so far. Mind you, only been in Taswegia due to isolation of the state.
Data download speeds not tested as do not use. word word word word.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Linden
LindenPerth, WA

All the benefits without the hassles

I swapped over to Pennytel when my long term provider changed networks and left me with very poor rural coverage. On a recommendation of a friend who used to work for Telstra I took the plunge and have found the service absolutely seamless. Really happy to have made the change and would highly recommend others do the same. All the joys of great network coverage without the inevitable hassles of being with Telstra!

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for your review, Linden!

amenzone
amenzoneSydney, NSW

Great service....customer and signalwise.

Network coverage is good and no data drops. I went in for this mainly due to their voicemail service and their good reviews received. Easy to deal with and no hitches.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying you Mobile Plan!