Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Narelle
NarelleMelbourne

Switched to Pennytel - Happy customer so far!

I was with another provider who simply didn’t have the network coverage, but had been good to deal with. Unfortunately I had to leave them as I was experiencing dropouts almost daily, and I put it down to the network they used. I did my research and ended up moving to Pennytel. They use the Telstra network and I have not had a drop out since. I also have a comparable plan to my previous provider, and have found the switch over to be seamless. It’s been about a month now, and so far, so good! I would highly recommend Pennytel based on my own experience.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month8 GB
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

David P.
David P.Launceston, TAS

Pennytel is the one and only for low to mid range users.

Network coverage from Pennytel is great no drop outs and great speed for low to mld range users.
Long and even International calls have been fast and clear with no drop outs while calling.
Users in the low to mid range this is your one and only place to be.

Plan Cost per Month$24.99
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, David! :)

Trevor WhitewayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much better coverage than opposition. Also excellent costings.

Very reliable. Have not had any dropouts. Download speed more than adequate. Very good for what I need and also my wifes is covered with her own I personal Account.

Plan Cost per Month$19.00
Included Data per Month8 GB
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Service. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

My pleasure.

TANYA
TANYALaunceston, TAS

People you can understand!

Ive reached out to Pennytel a handful of times, Every time, I spoke with someone who was easy to communicate with, who understood my problem, and addressed the issue efficiently.

Included Data per Month30 GB

Hi Tanya,
We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Mateygeese
MateygeeseMelbourne

Telstra network for half the price

Half the price of others, very happy with service, live in country Vic. so need that coverage. Staff good to talk to and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking for good pricing on the Telsta Network.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00

Mike R.
Mike R.South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

No dropouts yet, but we haven't been too far from home, this question will be better answered when we go on a trip. We have not experienced slow data downloads.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If you ever encounter an issue we’ll work with you to try and find a solution .

Vic T
Vic THunter Region, NSW

Great phone service

Very good and reliable network coverage. Have had no dropouts so far. Download speeds seem sufficient and faultless. All in all it is a great service. Can fully recommend Pennytel to anyone.

Plan Cost per Month$9.89
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Absolutely amazing

Pennytel is amazing! Easy and simple service that works better than all other providers I have used for a fraction of the price! Definitely would recommend am very pleased with everything.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Included Data per Month0 GB

bboomer
bboomerAU

Best mvno i have tried

very reliable very rarely are downloads slow to work. I only comment that a 45gb plan would would actually work better for us, but all good its still a good service

Plan Cost per Month$60.00
Included Data per Month60 GB

Pennytel review

My coverage is good and I’m very happy with the price. The people that work there are very friendly. This is a good service if you’ve got children with mobile there’s no nasty hidden charges and so on.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the wonderful review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them.

Fred
Fred

Works well

Only need service for basic phone coverage and so far haven't found any place where I didn't have coverage. I live in regional NSW and travel frequently to SA without any noticable dropouts.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience!
- The Pennytel Team

My best telco yet

I switched from moose, which was also excellent for me, because of the extra coverage, Optus v Telstra. I found the coverage in the country to be better, in general.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00

Mark
MarkVictoria

Dam Good

Living in rural area Penneytel has filled the coverage gaps that i was starting to get by my previous provider. No problems going overseas either costs are good rang the service number before going to see how it works and found them to be very helpful and polite.
I have now swapped my wife's phone over hope the coverage continues.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you so much for the positive review, Mark! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our
services are able to make a positive difference to them.

GeoffSouthern and Hills, SA

Great staff and excellent service.

I have no issues with coverage on our mobile phones or internet connections, using the Telsta network is an advantage. Data download speed is the same as my previous Telco.

Plan Cost per Month$79.00
Geoff

In fairness, I believe that the $79 per month should indicate that it is for two mobiles and internet.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Geoff!

Heather
HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Very happy with service and price and when I I ring the customer service team they are very polite and friendly and they understand what you want. Be happy to recommend them

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Heather!

- The Pennytel Team

Heather Casked

I have been notified I have used all my data with 5 days to go.What happens now?

Barbara B.
Barbara B.asked

Do you have an NBN plan

Carmy A.
Carmy A.asked

Hi Pennytel
I’m strongly considering coming across to Pennytel, but I have some questions for you. Is your service capped through out the day? At this moment with Belong, my service is forever dropping, sending and receiving messages are delayed. Phone calls don’t go through or aren’t received and Internet access and streaming are at its worse. Will this happen with your service?

Thanks,

CA

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

About Pennytel

Pennytel is a mobile and NBN service provider that has been in operation since 2007 and has been offering low data plans in all Australian regions since 2013. Their mission is to give Australians mobile and NBN services that are simple to use, represent great value, and have great coverage.

Some features of Pennytel mobile plans include:

• SIM-only plans on the Telstra network.
  • No lock-in contracts.
  • Plans ranging from $10.99 to $69 a month, where you can choose between 1GB and 100GB of data.

Internet plans don’t have lock-in contracts either, and range from $39.99 a month for 100GB to $99 a month for unlimited data, large file sharing, and a typical evening speed of 100Mbps.

You can also bundle mobile and Internet plans for a discount.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that changing to Pennytel from a different provider was a seamless, fuss-free experience.
  • They also found that the network coverage and connection was reliable and didn’t drop out, with speeds meeting their needs and expectations.
  • Reviewers appreciated the competitive prices of the plans available, saying that they represented great value for money. A few reviewers also noted that the lack of hidden costs made the plans even more appealing.
CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers