Pennytel

A great company to deal with!

Pennytel has been working really well for me. Excellent coverage, simple communication with staff and straightforward billing. Messaging is easy and efficient. I can recommend Pennytel highly to people looking for a reliable provider at great prices!

AAA SERVICE & COVERAGE

Love Pennytel and happy to recommend it to anyone needing cheaper cost effective mobile coverage. It uses the Telstra network so it covers everywhere - I have not had an issue. Billing is easy and simple - no add-ons like Telstra were doing without me wanting them when I ran out of data. And Pennytel's rates are so much better than Telstra. My mobile bill is now $15 a mont. Absolutely incredible. Just got my 91 year old mum off of her landline which was $134 for 3 months onto her first mobile which is now $10 a month with Pennytel. And you don't have to talk to anyone - you can do it all easily online.
Can't beat that.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB

Awesome Customer Service from Start to Finish!

To those of you who are constantly disappointed by lack of customer service especially from major brand companies, try switching to Pennytel with its exceptionally good customer service from the word Go!
Thanks so much Evelyn for going to some great lengths throughout the process in making sure that the sim card activation and connection to Telstra went through within the estimated time and many thanks for all your phone calls & and after , I can't praise you enough, kudos !

Plan Cost per Month: $8.00

excellent service

Finally a telco that calls you back when they say they will. also a pleasant surprise to have a call to ask if the service is working OK. Great value for $ too.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

Highly recommend Pennytel!

After a seamless transition from my other major provider, all which I was able to organise online, I have been astounded to actually receive my bills emailed to me and my account properly direct debited. This was beyond the capabilities of my other major telco service. I have also had better mobile service in my rural location, and was able to obtain a plan 50% cheaper with similar data allowance and same calls and texts. Am so happy I switched to Pennytel :)

Plan Cost per Month: $12.00

excellent service highly recommend

was sick of no reception with another telco. saw pennytel and had my doubts BUT they turned out excellent.. less than 5 minutes on hold... clear speaking consultant... friendly.. great assistance in setting up voicemail...
I called them, gave them the details.. they posted me a sim card. I called them to activate it as soon as it arrived..... they ported my number over and within 15 minutes I was off Vodafone and on Pennytel..
AMAZED it went so smoothly because most things don't..
amazing prices … highly recommend

Plan Cost per Month: $15.99

I like it.

I'm happy with all aspects of Pennytel.Since switching from Telstra to Pennytel I have had a good experience.I have recommended to some people Pennytel.I only spend $10.99 monthly now instead of $30 monthly whith Telstra.

Included Data per Month:1 GB

Best move ive ever made!

Great value for money. No probs with network. Would recommend to anyone. First class service, competent staff who are very helpful. Fast and responsive network.Pennytel have covered all bases and should be congratulated on providing top class service.

Good service

Swift and clean service without arguments. Staff pleasant and polite. Good English understanding and quickly to connect.
Recommend without any reserve without any reserve.
Price excellent when compared to competitors. Invoice clearly understood

Included Data per Month:1 GB

Good value and no issues.

Good value for money. Service is speedy and responsive. Network coverage is good using Telstra. Download and upload speed is good in most instances. It is easy to add another person to the account.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB

Excellent telecom for me but not my friend

Best telcom for the buck, rarely ever lag but my friend said otherwise, his ping seems to be very high for some reason (250ms ot higher while I'm 30ms) we both play Moba on phones

Plan Cost per Month: $13.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB

This service is the best that I have used for some time.

Very happy with this service and have referred you service to my friend Walter Paul, who I believe has joined you. The downloads speeds are very good as most areas are in the 4G network.

Plan Cost per Month: $37.98

Sooo happy !!!

I could not be happier with my Pennytel service. Great coverage, no dropouts, good download speed, excellent customer service. It is so good to actually speak to a person reasonably quickly and have problems resolved with a minimum of fuss. Well done Pennytel.

Great service, great value

I wanted to switch to the Telstra network for better phone coverage in more remote areas. I found Pennytel as a provider that is cost effective. Friends advised me against 'no name' providers but I am glad that I chose Pennytel. Not only is the network a lot better than my previous one with coverage differences even in Sydney Metro area (at home and at Bobbin Head), Pennytel seems to have a superior phone customer service. When I rang their service number I was surprised that an actual person picked up the phone straight away (no endless menu navigating) and got my activation issue solved in 2 min. I normally don't send customer reviews but their service is so outstanding that it deserves my time.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB

Service and cost is much better than Telstra and coverage is great so far, recommended Pennytel to family and friends.

As I live in a rural area the coverage is great and so far i have had no dropouts, and as for download speed i hardly ever use data. Thanks Pennytel.

So far so good.

No problems with coverage or download speeds. Use mainly for telephony so have been happy with cheapest plan, quite a saving compared with previously provider. Easy transition from previous service.

Plan Cost per Month: $4.40
Included Data per Month:1 GB

Much better than the old landline

Moving from the old landline was easy and so much better value. Thanks Pennytel, we should have done it years ago. Coverage is good and no problems with the line going down. Bye bye copper.

Faultless

Haven't had a problem since seamless changeover from previous provider. Don't use the plan for data, more for mainly in messaging and phone contact so only have cheaper plan. Cannot fault the service

Better than telstra

I was on a prepaid which was costing $40 per month, changed to a basic penetel plan,it has all I need, now I my wife is with penetel as well

great

Mobile coverage is excellent and no contract suits me perfectly - very happy with my pennytel account. I joined originally because of the introductory special and have decided that I will continue indefinitely.