• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (173)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (108)
    • Post-Paid with Phone (27)
  • Local Reception

jenny

jenny

recommend to anyone

service is as good as my other network. download speeds are fast. disappointing though pennytel doesn't support 1900 numbers. the phone service have been excellent when I have contacted pennytel staff

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per Month: $19.95
Included Data per Month:16 GB

Have you tried pennytel? Great price great service

Reliable network. down load speed
Best swap I ever did... moved the whole family. Every where we go we have service... even in the country! Very recommended! Set up was easy .. as well.

trevfromoz

trevfromozSouth West, WA

No dramas easy to change.

SIM cards arrived quickly, activated within an hour, problems with coverage and have recommended Pennytel to all my friends. Data download seems pretty quick, I have always managed to access information I need quickly.

Plan Cost per Month: $26.00
Included Data per Month:100 GB

Perfect Telecom Company

Very reliable network and fast data download. Roaming feature is efficient. Billing is accurate. Easy to contact them and excellent customer service. Mobile plans are very affordable. I just wish in the future Pennytel will offer internet service as well. Overall I am so happy and satisfied with Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month: $11.00

Pauline B.

Pauline B.Sydney, NSW

Great

All perfect, good coverage and download speeds were good even when I was overseas. Good value and great service. I can recommend Pennytel to my friends if they are looking for a new service provider

Plan Cost per Month: $19.90

Happy

Very happy with Pennytel have had no problems no dropouts download good and at the same time I’m saving heaps
I have noticed that signal in areas that was not strong has not let me down with Pennytel

Plan Cost per Month: $19.99
Included Data per Month:4 GB

Glen

GlenLaunceston, TAS

Exceptional service, great deal!

Coverage on the Telstra network is great with the benefit of a low cost service that is unbeatable. These guys really know how to make life easy for those that only require a mobile plan for casual calling and texting. Well done Pennytel, you got it covered.

Temae

Temae

Amazing, good value.

Coverage is comparable to to Telstra. It's affordable and good quality. Small plans like this are good for people who use more Wifi than data, so now I'm no longer paying for data I never use.
So far I have had no issues with coverage or loading times.
Very happy I made the switch.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.99
Included Data per Month:4 GB
Bug family

Bug familyPerth, WA

Cannot fault this phone company, does what it says, really great service, reliable and excellent value

Included Data per Month:1 GB

Best communications provider I have ever used.Prompt friendly service when required.

Reliable service.Excellent download speeds. As my role requires mobile phone reliability I can be confident in Pennytel providing this service. I would recommend Pennytel to all my friends and family. Great value excellent service.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:20 GB

Stevie1

Stevie1Peel, WA

Highly Recommend.

Changed two phones from Optus to Pennytel two months ago, it was seamless. Am currently paying $25 per month for the basic plan and the plan with unlimited international calls on a special offer for four months. It will revert to $36 per month at the end of the four months, which is $40 cheaper than Optus, a saving of $480 per year. Had 300 minutes of international calls with Optus, but unlimited international calls with Pennytel. Would highly recommend!

Legend1949

Legend1949Perth, WA

Am I happy I switched?

Smh976

Smh976Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and very affordable!

Very pleased with phone and data performance. A good move to Pennytel. Have recommended Pennytel to several friends and family so expect some new customers in the near future. Thankyou.

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far very happy

no drop outs data speed very happy with. I have not experienced any trouble with making or receiving calls. overseas calls no problems. I can not find fault with data speed and very happy.

Fred G.

Fred G.Perth, WA

Value for money

Coverage is not 100% where I have to rely on the phone (country) but it is much much better than previous provider. I do not download very much so I can not comment on speed but as far as the service is concerned, to date I have had no issues and have been so impressed that I have also trfd the wife's phone to Pennytell.

Excellent!

Changed 2 mobiles over from Telstra - quick & easy transaction. great value and no problems with coverage at all. Best move ever! One more phone to move over when contract ends this month. Highly recommend Pennytel to anyone

Vogty68

Vogty68Southwest, VIC

Premium service at a budget price

Great coverage, easy to use app, and all for a great price. Very impressed. Plenty of data included in the price, so why use any other plan? Best switch decision ever.

has always been reliable

have never had a line drop out & the data is very handy. I have told a few people about Pennytel as I highly recommend the service they provide especially the bargain price. I have also rang quite a few times in need of their help in using my phone as I wasn't sure of all the functions & aps what to do . customer service is fantastic

Plan Cost per Month: $11.99

Sue H.

Sue H.Sydney, NSW

Very happy!

I cannot fault Pennytel from the person on the phone who signed me up they have not let me down. I have excellent coverage, no dropouts and plenty of data. I was previously with Telstra and although I was happy with the service I was paying way more with them. Can not recommend Pennytel highly enough.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00

Best so far

Good reliable service at a sensible price
Not had any problems with dropouts and the data download speeds are very good
Switching over from my last provider and keeping my number was very easy with Pennytel

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

Darren John

Darren Johnasked

I switched from A Telstra (20yrs++) mobile customer to Pennytel (4wks) mobile, and cost saving is impressive:)
Live in Rural / Southwest WA - coverage at home is 1 to 2bars outside and 1 to SOS inside the house.
With Telstra Direct, VOWiFi, my business & personal mobile calls a Breeze :), Clear and Contactable 24/7
1st 3weeks with Pennytel - VOWiFi worked perfectly :) 24/7
Someone? Pennytel?? Turned off / Flicked a switch - and my Account/ Mobile no longer can access VOWiFi and my Mobile life at Home - has turned upside-down, customers, family and friends - call, go straight to Voice Mail / MSG and awaiting my return call (Standing on Lawn Outside) in effort to get Coverage:( :( :(
Changing SIM to friends OPTUS or Telstra SIM - my iPhone XS works perfectly inside house, using VOWiFi - so 100% not a Hardware / Settings issue - is Carrier / Pennytel systems Issue :( :( :(
Have contacted Pennytel Customer / Technical support multiple times / ticket#s and informed that System Techinian will email shortly - 7days later and still awaiting answers/ solutions :( :(
Very, Very disappointed PENNYTEL :( :( :(

Desmond
Desmond

Have similar problems in trying to get a refund as they could not provide the service as stated. A very deceptive company to say the least and blatantly lie about their responses. Think catrefully before subscribing to this company
Desmond Muir

Hi Darren,

Our sincerest apologies for the delayed response and for the customer experience you have had. We absolutely understand your disappointment.

If you are still experiencing these issues, please send us a message with your account details and we would be happy to look into this further for you to try to get this issue resolved.

lynne daly

lynne dalyasked

how do you call 1977077 on pennytel mobile

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Regarding your question, we'd just wanted to clarify are having issues finding where you make the calls or are you experiencing issues when making your call?

janis
janis

I have no idea what this is about. what sort of number is it anyway. only 7 numbers

Hi Janis,

We have had a look at this number for you. It looks as though this is the number for the Sunrise Cash Cow and can only be accessed via message.

Wed recommend looking at their page for more information.

Say Kean Yongasked

Hi I am a senior, currently with TPG on Voda phone carrier. If I change over to you do i have to pay extra to keep my current phone number?

Cate
Cate

Not sure about TPG, i was with Telstra when i transfered to Penytell & i kept the same mobile number (no extra cost) plus i got a refund cheque in the mail about 2 weeks after the switch from Telstra for unused credit.

Hi Say Kean Yong,

Thanks for your message and thank you, Cate, for your reply.

You absolutely can transfer your current number to Pennytel. We call this Number Porting. There is no cost to port your number to Pennytel, however, if you are in a contract with your current provider or have a plan with them, wed recommend speaking to them to see if there are any fees applied.

If you would like to discuss how to switch to Pennytel, you can contact our friendly team on 1300 232 888.

I

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives