4.3

Gromolpian

GromolpianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hands down the best value anywhere

I can only speak for my own experience, but for me Pennytel's coverage (for my mobile phone use) is excellent. The cheap rates caught my eye, and I pay $7.69 per month for the smallest plan (seniors promo) for the first 4 months. After that it will be approx' $11. Even when it changes to the new rate, it is still great deal. If there is a better one, I've yet to find it. The fact that Pennytel uses the Telstra Mobile Network, was the clincher for me to try them. So without a doubt, they have my vote. Bravo!

Allison

AllisonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

5GB plan

We have found the network coverage very good. Have not experienced any signifiant drop outs with our service. Data download speeds are good most of the time. Most apps will load quickly.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.99
Included Data per Month5 GB
Mark Mc

Mark McPerth, WA

great plan for a low user

Have been with Pennytel 16 months. Very happy. Great price plan for my needs. Very happy overall. Have recommended to others. Found it very easy to move over my service, also my wife's.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00

Gloria

GloriaHunter Region, NSW

Great around town but no good in the outer regions

Used them price is great but only for city use suppose to use telstra coverage but go to the smaller regional towns no coverage. Took my phone around our great country but very rarely could I use it

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00

allen kidd

allen kiddMid North Coast, NSW

Just great!

No dropouts, just a great connection. So much better than our previous provider and a heck of a lot cheaper. We tell our friends about Pennytel. Keep up the great work. Phew 30 words is hard work in the positive.

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Tanya

TanyaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great sim only rates

These plans are great for those not wishing to purchase a new handset. Personally I wanted unlimited calls and texts with not much data but you can increase your download for not that much extra cost. Transfer of service went smoothly.

Ella M.Pennytel

Great customer service and you can talk to a real person on the phone

If you call, you can speak to someone straight away which is great customer service. They are very helpful and I have had a carefree service. Very pleasant and prompt.

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.34
Lorr.

Lorr.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service.

I have just started using a smart phone and I am very happy with the help I received from Pennytel to get started. I have recommended Pennytel to many other people.

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.00

In my opinion

Tried Telstra and Vodafone. Both had poor service and were expensive. Switched to Pennytel and what a difference. Same plan as others mentioned. Pennytel way cheaper and honest with customers.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per MonthA$21.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

Usha

UshaPerth, WA

Very good connection and high speed.

Absolutely no dropouts, fast speed. Phone calls overseas are clear and audible. The services provided by the staff are very efficient, friendly and helpful. I am so pleased and very satisfied with Pennytel and will recommend my friends to your internet service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00

Very Happy with Pennytel

Network coverage is very reliable. Very rarely have I experienced dropouts and when a dropout has occurred I am not sure whether the cause was my phone or the other person's phone. I do not use internet on my mobile so I cannot comment on internet speeds.

BTW

BTWSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is wonderful ! And is best to go for.

Fast and reliable service with no dropouts. The network is incredibly good and consistent over time. Internet services are fast and won't breakdown at all. It is amazing and I can't look for any better network.

Nick

NickPerth, WA

Good decision to change to Pennytel

Product is just as good as Telstra for less than half the cost. The coverage is good as are the download speeds. Would recommend Pennytel to others. I hope Pennytel can maintain good service

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

excellent value for money

Only one bar Telstra coverage where I live, but good to have something when Optus is down. Nothing else to say so have to fill up the 30 words somehow.

Plan Cost per MonthA$7.69
SA Customer

SA Customer

Great service at low cost

Great service - no problem with signal so far. Increase in mobile data makes it even better value - a great backup to my broadband at home from a different provider which keeps cutting out.

Rhonda

RhondaHunter Region, NSW

Good service

Everything is good so far no drop out and very reliable
No problems so far I have had a very good service and I am totally happy With the speed of my service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.99
Included Data per Month5 GB
VCB

VCBHunter Region, NSW

Change to Pennytel

Had some teething problems early but have been rectified and now happy with service. The plan is competitive and coverage has been good so far. Would recommend Pennytel to others.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Bernard  L.

Bernard L.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Nil issues

No issues with coverage
I have experiences no dropout at this stage
Download speeds are fine and I can read all the emails, all the news feeds as well as Covid warnings without any problems

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.34
Bernard  L.
Bernard L.

Sorry about the "experiences" misspell

Vicki

VickiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent for limited use

We live in a limited coverage area and did not want to pay $30-$40 for a service we could only get occasionally so I went with Pennytel.
I also have a landline for most use but still get phone calls sometimes when the winds blowing the right way.

If I need more data it's automatically added and I pay the extra at next billing.
Very happy.
Ideal for those who use a mobile on occasions but there when you need it.
Excellent value for money and it's a Telstra network.

jacquelineHunter Region, NSW

great

i had to go into The App;e store today as my phone was only allowing SOS messages. They took out the sim card and reinserted it and it worked okay. He said i may require a new sim card but i have only just got this one a few weeks ago, Hopefully all is okay now,

Plan Cost per MonthA$14.95