Pennytel

Great value. Would definitely recommend

Switched from another provider to a product that is simple, more cost effective and more reliable service. Only really needed phone calls included with minimal data.
The Pennytel app is easy to use to check the account with data alerts to let us know where we stand if we do use the data.

One happy customer

My coverage has improved. Had no signal at my home before, now I have. And pennytell is saving me money. Would highly recommend to anyone and have already. Thank you

Great service at a great price

After spending years on high priced networks the change to Pennytel has proven to be a wise decision. Coverage is good with no dropouts, speed is also good with no change from our prior provider.

Included Data per Month:1 GB

the things I can now do are mind boggling everything going perfectly very pleased indeed with service,thanks

network coverage very good,no dropouts and speed is good my previous supplier was expensive for the low quality service i recieved.they altered the terms of my contract part way through without consulting me.the service you have provided me is excellent and handset purchased from you is real value for money many thanks

Included Data per Month:4 GB

Perfect

You guys are awesome
Telstra did everything to stop us changing to you but we persisted and we are very happy
We had a phone stolen and needed a new SIM. You guys could not have been more helpful
And the difference in cost, as a pensioner is greatly appreciated

Plan Cost per Month: $18.00

So far so good

Only been a customer for a few months but have no complaints with the service
Excellent value for the price
Light data and call user so my plan for this phone suits my needs

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB

So far So good

No Problems - have heard occasionally maybe what sounds like a crossed line on mainland calls but nothing on an on going basis. (calls from Tasmania to Mainland). Very Happy with the service.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.95
Included Data per Month:2 GB

Report after 6 Months

After Six Months with Pennytel and travelling around Sydney and several country areas i have found the network coverage quiet good, including the sending an receiving of photo images. Good value for money...

setup incomplete

we are .awaiting the details to allow us to set up both of our phones.We are very happy with the wider coverage we now have. We are very pleased with txt which is very important to us for contact with family.
The inability to sent photo images

Problem-free

Transfer went very smoothly. Good value for money, and same coverage as before. So I'm struggling to find 30 words to describe the service when two will do - PROBLEM FREE!

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Been very good not had a problem with the connection,only with my old phone

Been very good in Mandurah, and Perth on a one day trip no dropouts stall,I really like it.
Downloads been very good as well,I would like a second sim card if possable

Included Data per Month:1 GB

I have not experienced any problems with the network since changing over in June. I do not access the data option on a regular basis so cannot give an opinion on that.

Excellent Service Back-up

My network service at home is very good. On a trip to the northern part of Western Australia I went through several areas where I had "SOS Only", which were covered last year when I was with Telstra. Mobile coverage when travelling is important in case of vehicle breakdown.
Download speeds for the internet are really good.

Plan Cost per Month: $28.99
Included Data per Month:10 GB

Very happy with Pennytell

No problems. All good. I was particularly impressed with the speed getting a replacement sim, express post and no cost after donating my previous near new phone to King Neptume.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99
Included Data per Month:1 GB

A great intro discount and a great service

The simpst $10 (approx) plan has worked well and coverage is good! I purchased this for my youngun, and now I want to move both my wifes cellphone and mine on to Pennytel. I am wondering if there is a 'volume discount' for all three phones but I suppose this is as cheap as its going to get...

Sorry first words should have been "The simple $10 (approx)...etc

easy changeover and good coverage

I changed to Pennytel tso I could access the more extensive Telstra coverage in the countryside including 3G. With Pennytel you get the same access but with a better deal.

Fantastic Value

Knew there must be better value out there and decided to take the plunge and switch and am so thrilled with my savings. Have not noticed any difference in service, in fact the messaging service is better.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00

A great service

Since I changed over I have no had a single problem. Excellent service, great value and could recommend to all. Have saved myself about $40 per month. No dropouts whatsoever

Included Data per Month:1 GB

Great service at a great price!

I cant believe the wonderful coverage! as good if not better than my husbands mobile who is with the 'Big provider', and he will going to Pennytel in the near future! keep it up Pennytel, you offer all we need at a great price..

Plan Cost per Month: $8.24

Reliable and Affordable

Living on the South Coast of NSW I have not experienced any dropouts or lack of coverage, nor did I when with Telstra previously. Retained my existing number and setup was simple, efficient and very timely. Being able to monitor my usage
Is a bonus.