• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (190)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (115)
    • Post-Paid with Phone (32)
  • Local Reception

rob

robSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coverage

Coverage is great. Have been out a lot to a lot of places to see if the coverage is what I was told it would be and I found it to be correct. I will be staying with them.

Plan Cost per Month: $11.00
Included Data per Month:1 GB

The service transfer was seamless and friendly. Their emails are informative and you don't receive too many. Can't believe I'm paying half of my previous service for a better product. I would recommend Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Joan

JoanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

On The Go

No troublesome drop outs . And if likely to happen in upgrading service, I an notified . Data is great and fine for me. Gives me peace of mind when using maps

Plan Cost per Month: $24.99
kerrie

kerrieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very happy

I am very happy with the coverage, haven't experienced any drop outs, considering I live in a small country town that is great,and the data is speed is good, and half the price of my last provider I am very happy switching to Pennytel. Thanks keep up the good work.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.95

great stuff great service and great connections.

very reliable.I am connected from a lot of places i couldn't connect before. Now i don't have to run around trying to speak to somebody. Keep it up and i'm yours for ever.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

davena

davenaPeel, WA

WHAT A GOOD CHANGE

network coverage has been 100% coverage from dongara to albany has been perfect downloads are good but warm up time on the phone is very long but think that might be the phone at fault

Plan Cost per Month: $36.00
Included Data per Month:11 GB

john c

john cHunter Region, NSW

Extremely good price and service

I am very happy with the service excellent , and the price is a Pensioner delight.
Easy to pay, no problem with coverage or data completely happy so far

Plan Cost per Month: $12.00

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

No problems what-so-ever

I've had this service for six months or so and have had no problems at all. Completely happy so far, though I can't vouch for their tech support because I've had no reason to use it!
Download speeds seem fine.
Great, cheap service!

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB

Extremely happy with my service

Am very happy with my phone service no problems at all the price is excellent and easy to pay. No problems at all the most important thing is I can afford it

david

davidCanberra 2600, ACT

Fine service at a really good price

I'm a low data user, so Pennytel has provided what I need at a really good price. No reliability problems and good coverage. Good to see competition with the big telcos

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last, a decent good value Telco!!

Telstra put the cost up from $40 to $50 a month so I switched to Pennytel and now get basically the same for $15.99 a month. Mobile coverage and data speed is the same. Extremely simple to switch over the sim card and set up and it only took about 30 minutes to switch over the account.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.99
Included Data per Month:2 GB

Provide what we want without fuss or lies.

Have not noted any problems. Do have blackout areas because of our location, but happy with comparable service. Data has proved to be no different in speed and provides all I need.

John

John

A great service

I’m very happy with Pennytel. They offer a very good range of plans. The prices are very competitive, and the app is very easy, letting you monitor your data usage. Highly recommend.

Raelene

RaeleneTasmania

Great service and so easy to change providers

I’m glad I changed to Pennytel, great customer service and fantastic value for money . Now realize I was being overcharged for years by the opposition. Great work Pennytel Team. Thank you

Plan Cost per Month: $24.95
Des

DesSouthern and Hills, SA

Happy customer

Changing over to Pennytell was quick, easy and painless,. I am more than happy with the coverage, the data speed is not a concern to me as i am not into social media or such. All good, a very happy customer.

Included Data per Month:1 GB

Such a good idea to change providers

I am a new customer of Pennytel. It is an excellent service. The coverage has not dropped out. It is about 75% cheaper than Telstra and I've yet to fully use my monthly limit (I was always going over with Telstra). One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Plan Cost per Month: $24.00

Stephen G.

Stephen G.

Great products !!

I have now had pennytel for around 4 months after switching from Telstra and still everything is working fine. You are the first company that sends out a "thank you " for payment of the monthly account AAA+++ on that !!. If anything i would like a little bit more internet capacity, I'm currently on your highest level ( 20 Gb's ) and maybe 30 would be better, i just have to watch my usage.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:20 GB

Excellent service

I switched from Telstra because it was simply too expensive for my needs. Pennytel service provides more for less plus it was a simple process to speak to a person, rather than an annoying robot

Plan Cost per Month: $11.00

Sinan Koray

Sinan KorayHunter Region, NSW

Great value, great service

Well, I was hesitant to start with to join. After all the price seemed too good to be true. After fact finding (great customer service) I decided to give Pennytel a go. Awesome. I am so happy I did. As long as they keep up good service (technical and personal), I give thumbs up.

Roger Williams

Roger WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

Network coverage has been great with only a momentary dropout in the high hills. Data download speeds more than adequate. Thank you for the always prompt, polite and professional people at Pennytel when speaking on the phone.

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00