Dave
DaveBANGOR

All good so far

Good value for money. Coverage drops off when it rains due to the gum leaves between me and the tower. Would like to be able to dump monthly usage detail onto excel or CSV file.

Robyn
RobynSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

very good makes life easy

It is easy to use and coverage is good much better than before I don't use the internet much but international calls are very good I haven't had any dropouts and reception is very clear.

Local Reception
Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Easy and great value

Using Pennytel has been super easy, from account set up to activation, with no issues after activation. With the introductory month reduced fee and ongoing low fee the plan suits me and provides excellent value for money. Very happy!

Mark Kelehear
Mark KelehearHunter Region, NSW

This is all good

so far all is good , can not complain . the coverage is the same as my last carrier at half the price and double the data , down load speed is also good

Rod Williams
Rod WilliamsPeel, WA

This is a great service

Reliable coverage download speed sufficiently fast. No dropout problem. Living in the country service is great. No complaints. Price is much better than big providers. Really great value for money

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Tedwise
TedwiseIllawarra, NSW

best out there for seniors

I have good reception at home were there was none before with other telco`s. i have no dropouts also great speed for downloads and streaming at a very affordable price

Perriko
Perriko

Top economical quality!

My service with pennytel has been exceptionally good... it provides all the service I need and is not subject to "
up selling ". cheap and no drop out problems at all.

Local Reception

Good value service

Had no troubles with signing up. Good service. Would be good to get complete Telstra coverage. When recently travelling to outback areas Service was lost. Had to get Telstra card so as I could have a service for personal security purposes.

Cherie Sommerville
Cherie SommervillePimpama

Great Service!

Right from the day we activated my SIM card, I have had no issues with service. It's a great no frills service that provides everything I need, including no drop outs and good network coverage.

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Very affordable no nonsense service

Don’t use much mobile data but can order more if needed. The data and reception is very reliable and the speeds are competitive with any other provider. I never experience drop outs or black spots works inside the shopping mall.

Matthew Riley
Matthew RileyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best product

PennyTel is the best telco around great plans amazing customer service all we need now is data banking would be awesome the network is amazing not one drop out can’t wait to get family and friends to join

Deidre
DeidreNew South Wales

Easy to contact. Value for money.

I have been using Pennytel as my provider of mobile phone calls and mobile internet for three months. During this time I have not experienced any dropouts or out of coverage areas where I am in regional NSW. The mobile internet is fast enough for my needs and good value.

Rainsford
RainsfordPerth, WA

Honest Aussie service

Pennytel offers a good no frills, honest and reliable service at a fantastic rate. No fancy gimmicks, no bells and whistles and no sales jargon. What's more they are Australian........ hard to believe but really they are.

happy

i am very pleased with your service and costs.so glad my wife told me to change to pennytel. It meets my needs perfectly.As i am nearly 80 and not very good with moden mobile phones,the price is good ,i only have phone calls and messages.

Happy customer!

All good since joining 3-4 months ago. Apart from the price, I don't really notice any difference in terms of QOS. Prime use is Phone & SMS's. I rarely spend much time surfing the web & have never been remotely close to using up my chosen 1GB/month deal - so far. More than happy recommend Pennytel to all. You won't be disappointed!