Pennytel

Very affordable no nonsense service

Don’t use much mobile data but can order more if needed. The data and reception is very reliable and the speeds are competitive with any other provider. I never experience drop outs or black spots works inside the shopping mall.

Matthew Riley

Matthew RileyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best product

PennyTel is the best telco around great plans amazing customer service all we need now is data banking would be awesome the network is amazing not one drop out can’t wait to get family and friends to join

Deidre

DeidreNew South Wales

Easy to contact. Value for money.

I have been using Pennytel as my provider of mobile phone calls and mobile internet for three months. During this time I have not experienced any dropouts or out of coverage areas where I am in regional NSW. The mobile internet is fast enough for my needs and good value.

Rainsford

RainsfordPerth, WA

Honest Aussie service

Pennytel offers a good no frills, honest and reliable service at a fantastic rate. No fancy gimmicks, no bells and whistles and no sales jargon. What's more they are Australian........ hard to believe but really they are.

happy

i am very pleased with your service and costs.so glad my wife told me to change to pennytel. It meets my needs perfectly.As i am nearly 80 and not very good with moden mobile phones,the price is good ,i only have phone calls and messages.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Happy customer!

All good since joining 3-4 months ago. Apart from the price, I don't really notice any difference in terms of QOS. Prime use is Phone & SMS's. I rarely spend much time surfing the web & have never been remotely close to using up my chosen 1GB/month deal - so far. More than happy recommend Pennytel to all. You won't be disappointed!

James F.

James F.South West, WA

Really good

Very pleased with the service we receive the staff are very understanding, at 80 I'm not very good on the mobile devices and the price sits well with my pension

Geoffrey White

Geoffrey WhiteSydney, NSW

Excellent. Best price. Great service.

No problems and works fine. I like the price and glad to have been given the opportunity to have the service. I like the fact that you tell me when I start to teach my data limit.

Local Reception

Very affordable, just as good as the more expensive options

Haven't had any issues with network coverage or internet speeds.
The app is very easy to use and I like how you can switch between plans each month if you need more or less data.
About $10 less per month than my last plan (with another company) and includes more data.

Anthony Griffiths

Anthony GriffithsSouth West, WA

Top service

Excellent coverage, no hiccups and, so far, no dropouts. I only use very limited downloads but so far have not had any problems either with downloading or with download speed.

Akok

AkokCentral West, NSW

Can't live without it

Absolutely love it no problems with coverage or internet recommend it to everyone and the price you can't go wrong for downloading it's very fast games play smoothly no drop outs

Very Happy

I have no complaints in regard to the service I have received also coverage is great and I have not had any bad experiences since joining Pennytal Staff were very friendly and helpful in getting me connected thank you

Great Service at a Great Price

Only been with Pennytel for 6 months, and we're receiving service in locations we never did with Optus. Great Price for telephone, SMS and data. International access, which we require, is included and not an additional cost like other telco's. Best value for money, couldn't be happier.

Local Reception
Dean

DeanSouthern and Hills, SA

only wanted 1gb suits my use.Haven't had any problems so far

very reliable network.suits my minimal use for low cost.Have had no issues with network speed/drop outs.Former supplier,Testra,couldn't could not match price.Would reccomend for low use users who do not need to pay for what they do not use

Sue L

Sue LSydney, NSW

So happy with Pennytel

So happy with Pennytel, no issues at all changing from Optus and better reception to boot! Cheaper than other major Australian telcos with better all round service and supply. Highly recommended

Roger

Rogerasked

I am currently with Telstra. ? If I change to Pennytel can I still have a post paid service. Billed monthly and auto-deducted.

J Marsh
J Marsh

I receive a post paid service with pennytel. Billing can be set up in lots of ways, but mine is auto deducted.

BTW, I love how you can ring and speak to a person if you want to change plan size.

It is easy to log into your account online to check your plan, data usage etc

So glad to have moved from T******

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,
Brendon

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Brendon

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers