4.5

Very Happy

I was with the big telcos for many years and very unhappy with the service and over the top cost. With Pennytel it's all so simple, value for money, great coverage and freindly service. Have recommemded them to my friends.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.99
Gaye J.

Gaye J.Sydney, NSW

Professional

Professional company and have been very pleased with service and price. I don’t use my phone a lot but have not had any disruptions or dropouts and coverage seems ok with my limited use.

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.99
Linds

LindsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good, I get good reception at a reasonable rate. I am not a big phone user I and hardly use any data so Pennytel's plans are great for me.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99
Included Data per Month0 GB

minty

mintyNorthern Region, NSW

Really good works exerllent its the best I have ever had.

I have had no problems with this network I just use it for talk and tex n my family and friends very good coverage so would recommend to all for a good service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$7.69
Included Data per Month2 GB

Has worked as it should

All as expected unlike the big name brand. Yet to test outback coverage though. Seniors discount appreciated...please extend it. Speed and reliability has been good. Keep it up and price down.

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The change over was seemlesss and quick. The mobile coverage has been working perfectly. And who can complain about the price. It suits me.

Incredibly Affordable.

Pennytel is very reliable. I have not experienced any dropouts. The data is always efficient. It is very affordable whilst still being able to get great deals. I definitely would recommend Pennytel to a friend.

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Anne W.

Anne W.Hobart, TAS

Good value and user-friendly

I changed to Pennytel a bit over a year ago after many years with Telstra as a mobile service provider, because the Pennytel package was cheaper. It has since proved equally reliable and user-friendly. My home NBN internet is still with Telstra. Today Telstra emailed me to say my data package will be increasing in size, but so will the cost, by $5 a month. By spooky coincidence I had an email from Pennytel the very same day saying data package was increasing in size, but the price was coming DOWN by $5 a month. Says it all, really.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.00
Jomarie

JomarieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

The BEST mobile service

Such a wonderful, reliable, good service. Continually making changes for the better. Great coverage, download speed. Thinking of customers first which is unique. Wouldn’t change this service when it meets my demands.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.71

red2up

red2upHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product

Great coverage, no drop out's, excellent service all round, needed to call help line once and could not be happier with response and service. would recommend to anyone thinking of changing providers

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.99
Tassiedevil

TassiedevilLaunceston, TAS

These people are the goods ! I am so happy with them , switching to Pennytel was a very smart move .

I only have a very basic phone... could not get any sense or decent deal from my previous..... I get the best coverage , and now for a fraction of the cost, What's not to be happy about ? !! Thank you Pennytel.

Included Data per Month0 GB
dea

deaWestern District, VIC

perfect no problems at all love it

coverage is very good and reliable, with no frequent dropouts, down loads are pretty reliable most times, sometimes a bit slow in this time when a lot of people are working from home, but otherwise pretty good

Plan Cost per MonthA$13.99
Included Data per Month4 GB
Jeanette M

Jeanette MSydney, NSW

Pennytel introductory offer

It is a good reliable service with low monthly costs. I haven’t had any dropouts at this stage. I use the data for my golf app & find it very satisfactory.

Plan Cost per MonthA$7.69
Ella M.Pennytel

Has been very good so far, exactly what I expect, at a quarter of the price

The phone coverage has been great and we don't use data, so I can't answer that, although it is ridiculous that I have to add additional words so I can submit a review

Jurassic

JurassicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over and above.

Great value, terrific customer service and yet more. There was a seamless transit from the previous provider and a much better customer service. PENNYTEL, at this stage, cannot be faulted; keep up the good work.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

Carolyn Tozer

Carolyn Tozer

No nonsense efficient service

I now have two mobiles with Pennytel. It runs efficiently and at low cost. Any queries are easily dealt with by being able to access someone knowledgable and understandable. I would recommend these plans to anyone

Plan Cost per MonthA$26.00
Dinny

DinnySouthwest, VIC

Excellent value for money. I'm recommending Pennytel to all my family and friends.

Service coverage is great. No problems. Experience some problems in my previous location but found that that was a Telstra issue. We have had ne issues since then. Very happy with everything.

Ella M.Pennytel

Excellent price third of my previous service.

It was so easy to change and everything has gone well since. The service is great and I get everything that I needed and more I am very happy especially with the price.

Included Data per Month4 GB
Tanya

TanyaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pennytel is a great telco

I am happy with the mobile connection, there are no drop outs, download speed is good. Since with Pennytel, I recommended my friends, and they are also now satisfied customers.

Greg

GregSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy with service and invoices

Some dropouts in Yellow Rock but overall am happy as I was with Telstra before and prices kept going up all the time and they changed plans without telling me. With Pennytel its easy and straightforward

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99