Mauro

MauroIllawarra, NSW

Great service good app

Yes good speed no drop outs good coverage good call centre clear undestaing Of My plan easy to check my data usage highly appreciated penntail good billing cycle and bought my phone from penntail

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A company that's run right

My wife and I have had 2 phones with Pennytel for 5 months now and it's a pleasure to be with them, everything runs easy from the phone plans, the coverage to the accurate easy laid out billing. I am recommending Pennytel to all my family and friends. Well done Pennytel, thanks and keep up the good work. Russell Wilson

Noel J.

Noel J.North-West & West coast, TAS

I'm extremely pleased with Pennytel,

Had no problems, will be adding my wife to Pennytel when her contract with other supplier ends, saving money with great service, data download excellent, very reliable service, thank you very much

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.99

Financially pleased!

We haven't had problems with service or downloads to date BUT because of the Corona virus we haven't beeen able to travel out of built up areas with lower signal strength as much as normal.

Plan Cost per MonthA$31.98
Included Data per Month4 GB

Awesome. Quick. They what they say they will. Nothing is too hard.

Absolutely reliable. No drop outs.
I'm no computer junkie. download speeds are adequate for my know how.
Keep up the good work pennytel.
One criticism. can only buy 20gig .so it's no good for , streaming. Or gameing.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Beverley

BeverleyPerth, WA

Perfect for elderly father and great price for plan.

Coverage great no experience of dropouts data speeds fine for elderly gent.
Customer service is excellent. Able to keep existing number was helpful.
Would recommend and have mentioned many times to friends and family.

Included Data per Month2 GB

Very happy with the service

Had mobile service a few months. Always timely & helpful. Coverage great - much better than previous (new phone also helped). Changed plan and bought extra data recently and was processed quickly.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

Feedback

Reliability so far has been 100%. Download speeds are quite sufficient for my purposes.
Pennytel provides a 'no fuss' and efficient service that is excellent. All at a reasonable cost. No complaint from me.

Highly Recommended

Network is unchanged from our last provider which is and was totally adequate. I am now paying half the price for the same product, excellent. My phone operates exactly the same & kept my old number. I would recommend Pennytel. Lyn

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

garry18

garry18DEVONPORT

never a problem with service any where coverage is great all works well

never had a dropout coverage is good data speed are fast enough all good service, never had to call to enquire about the account, comes in every months and always correct, can highly recommend them.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Joe

JoeWestern District, VIC

Perfect for an elderly couple

Living in a rural area and dependent on mobile phones pennytel have provided reliable communications during this period and lessened our stress levels as well as being able to assist a neighbour when their phone service failed. Would recommend this service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00
Steamer

SteamerCentral West, NSW

Great service so far.

generally very reliable, we do have occasions where we have poor reception...not sure why that is though.
Our data download is generally good. At this stage there are no real complaints

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
hugh m.

hugh m.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely tops

Was transferred from mynetfone when they gave mobile away, the transfer was flawless ,all fixed up automatically. I don't have a care about it as penny tell are a great provider and have been around for years , so if you are looking for an excellent provider look no further and remember they use the telstra network the largest in Australia ,cant beat the price also have the wife on this and she is happy and that is saying some thing.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Fay

FayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Older Person's Dream

No problems at all. No Complaints. Of course we haven't been able to go travelling, so can't comment on the coverage yet. Otherwise total confidence in it. Very satisfied. Thank you.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99
beepee

beepeeMid North Coast, NSW

Hassle free value

Since changing to Pennytel 3 months ago all aspects of phone use have been as good or better than any I have received previously - at a cheaper price, and the whole process has been hassle free.

John

JohnAU

Economical and First Rate

Delighted with product and with 2 contracts are paying half our earlier provider charges on the same network which is very good . No noticeable difference in speed or coverage and changeover was a breeze.

Rob B.

Rob B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Not one thing to complain about !

I live in rural tasmania with quite poor coverage but have noticed no drop in service compared to the major provider I used to have.
I only require a tiny amount of data ( 1gb ) which I never even use half of and again never had any dropouts etc.
If ever I need to speak with someone at Pennytel within 1 min ( usually less ) I’m speaking to a human being speaking perfect English and being very helpful.
To date I cannot find one thing to criticise, honestly.

Pennytel is fantastic!

We have 3 contracts in our house with Pennytel and have never had an issue. I recommend them all the time. Can not fault the service at all, great product.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Michelle T.

Michelle T.Murray Mallee, SA

Excellent assistance thank you

I am still getting used to the online account but your staff were lovely and didn't treat me like the troglodyte that I am. I know they are probably still laughing about how bad I am with technology but they treated me with respect and worked their way through my problem and got me set up using language I could understand. Please extend my sincere gratitude to your wonderful staff

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.99
Ella M.Pennytel

Reliable service at a very good price

I have found the Pennytel coverage and data to be very good at home and during our travels all around New South Wales and Queensland, and I really appreciate the very good price I pay for the service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99

Case Van Tatenhove

Case Van Tatenhoveasked

I am on a Kogan plan which expires in two weeks. I dropped my phone and need a new one plus I want to keep my number Can you help or suggest

Russ Grayasked

G'day, very interested in bringing two mobile numbers to Pennytel, we have our own handsets. 1) after agreeing with you on packages what else do we have to do ? 2) can we change packages at any time ? 3) whats involved in arranging international roaming? 4) do you accept Amex card ?. Thanks. Russ.

GregP
GregP

Ask Pennytel !!!

Thought I had?????!!!!

Alanasked

How do I sort out a problem when the phone dos not work and I cant log in and your password reset dos not work

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you are able to send us a message with your account details and a short description of the issue, we’d be happy to look into this for you and see what we are able to do to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Alan

I have no 3G connection I can not receive or make calls. I can not call you to fix the problem, I can not reset my password. I have been waiting now for over 26 hours and have finally received a response telling me to weighting over an hour a go now. I have a Telstra booster displaying 4 to 5 bars and none on my phone I have tried a different phone, same crap. I have a 91 year old mother with miled dim ensure 2200 km away that I have not been able to ring for 2 weeks and I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I have a business that has ground to a stop and I get no response to fix the problem.

account 735956

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers