Pennytel

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Rainsford
RainsfordPerth, WA

Honest Aussie service

Pennytel offers a good no frills, honest and reliable service at a fantastic rate. No fancy gimmicks, no bells and whistles and no sales jargon. What's more they are Australian........ hard to believe but really they are.

Plan Cost per Month$24.99
Included Data per Month18 GB

Happy customer!

All good since joining 3-4 months ago. Apart from the price, I don't really notice any difference in terms of QOS. Prime use is Phone & SMS's. I rarely spend much time surfing the web & have never been remotely close to using up my chosen 1GB/month deal - so far. More than happy recommend Pennytel to all. You won't be disappointed!

Plan Cost per Month$9.89
Included Data per Month1 GB

Very affordable, just as good as the more expensive options

Haven't had any issues with network coverage or internet speeds.
The app is very easy to use and I like how you can switch between plans each month if you need more or less data.
About $10 less per month than my last plan (with another company) and includes more data.

Anthony Griffiths
Anthony GriffithsSouth West, WA

Top service

Excellent coverage, no hiccups and, so far, no dropouts. I only use very limited downloads but so far have not had any problems either with downloading or with download speed.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Included Data per Month2 GB

Akok
AkokCentral West, NSW

Can't live without it

Absolutely love it no problems with coverage or internet recommend it to everyone and the price you can't go wrong for downloading it's very fast games play smoothly no drop outs

Plan Cost per Month$33.00
Included Data per Month30 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Great Service at a Great Price

Only been with Pennytel for 6 months, and we're receiving service in locations we never did with Optus. Great Price for telephone, SMS and data. International access, which we require, is included and not an additional cost like other telco's. Best value for money, couldn't be happier.

Sue L
Sue LSydney, NSW

So happy with Pennytel

So happy with Pennytel, no issues at all changing from Optus and better reception to boot! Cheaper than other major Australian telcos with better all round service and supply. Highly recommended

J Marsh
J MarshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and price

I have had no issues with network coverage.i have had no drop-outs I have had no issues with download speed. I have already been recommending pennytel to friends and family.

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
Rob
RobCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything has worked well

I am a senior and not at all technical, but I have found everything to do with setting up my Pennytel service very straight forward. Everything has worked as advertised. The small data mobile service is good value.

Included Data per Month2 GB

fairdinkum
fairdinkumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money Australian post paid SIM mobile service with FULL VOICE MAIL message bank

Colleen
Colleen

best value ever

We travel frequently to Queensland and to south west NSW via both city and country towns .Before changing to pennytel we checked their coverage area even in the remote towns we were still able to get mobile reception. When down loading date the speeds are good enough for videos etc.

John H
John HSydney, NSW

Update on my Pennytel.

I used Telstra before and found apart from your much cheaper prices the service was just as good as Telstra. I have found the area covered has been excellent and have not experienced any drop outs

Alegend
AlegendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All promises have been fulfilled - have had no problems with coverage. As I am a small data user most months an added advantage would be the facility to carry over some portion of unused data.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
detglass
detglassSydney, NSW

Easy Pennytel.

A seamless tansfer from my old provider , coverage is very good , speed is also good. Pricing is excellent & process for signing up was very easy. Simply everything works as it should at the right price.

Plan Cost per Month$9.89
TANYA
TANYALaunceston, TAS

Off to a great start

As a new customer, I have found pennytel to be a great service provider at a fantastic price.
I needed a phone plan for my daughter so I can contact her as she commutes to and from school, as well as after school commitments.

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Cheap reliable service that meets my needs

As I only use my mobile phone for voice calls and texts with almost no data usage, a Pennytel plan suited my needs exactly at only a fraction of the cost of my previous provider . Setting up the account and transferring my number was easy and efficient. Coverage is reliable in a regional city but I have not tested it in remote areas.

bilfar
bilfarDONNYBROOK

Great service.

Very reliable. No dropouts. Download speeds are fine. Sorry but I find it too hard to put thirty words into a review that can be done with just a few that covers everything wanted.

Richard
RichardSouth-East, TAS

Very glad I changed to Pennytel

I’m paying half the price of my previous provider and the coverage and download speeds are much the same. Everything involved in switching over is easy, so go for it.

Ewen
EwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Much Simpler!

The Pennytel system ensures that I don't have to worry about pre paid credit running out. Less stress all round. Have not had any connection problems. Download speeds are fine.

Girl
GirlPerth, WA

Best ever

I haven't had any problems with the network coverage. No data issues and the best price. Great service, i wish i connected years ago. It would have saved me heaps.

Plan Cost per Month$12.00
Success with Pennytel
Success with PennytelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Reception has been excellent everywhere we have been All uses of my mobile related to the provider’s service have be of the very best.
Very happy with our choice to go with Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$19.90
Included Data per Month4 GB
Lorr.
Lorr.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect plan and service for us.

My husband and I are very happy with Pennytel, the network coverage and data download speeds are excellent, the price is great and the politeness and help whenever we call is very much appreciated.

Christine Bishop
Christine BishopNorth-East, TAS

Great service. No problems

I have no complaints with the coverage and no dropouts that I have experienced.
Download speeds are fast enough for what I need. I have 2 mobiles on my account and have not had a problem with either.

Ray
RayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good service and support and importantly excellent value

I have been a customer for over 12 months. I live in Castlemaine area however I have traveled around Victoria( Gippsland Lakes, Koroit, Mildura , Mount Hotham , Beechworth, Melbourne) as well as Broken Hill, Adelaide , Brisbane ,Sunshine Coast .along with many interstate calls to family and friends. At no time have I experienced lack of network availability or any drop out of service. Moreover while I use little or no data offered in my Pennytel package the cost of the service is markedly less than I previously paid to Telstra.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month8 GB

Great deal for when you just need calls and texting

I wanted a plan for a child's first phone that had unlimited calls but limited data...this was it! Very easy to sign up, receive the SIM card and activate. It was such a good plan that I set up my father-in-law with the same plan.