Pennytel (page 2 of 11)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Shaun
ShaunMid North Coast, NSW

So much better than my old provider

I can't fault pennytels service my family and friends are all hooked up and we are all happy with the service and tech support plus the bonus credits for referring other people

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine value for money

No drop outs. Reception in my area is low but works fine for my needs. All fine and easy direct debit. Data download is ok used mostly for QR codes for entries.

Plan Cost per Month$10.40
Roel
RoelCentral West, NSW

This has been one of the best decisions we have made in years.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the reliability of the network and the speed with which it deals with our needs. I am also delighted with the service we get. It is no trouble getting in touch and the personnel are always very helpful and handle our inquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Very good phone service and customer service

Network coverage has been great so far. Naturally I haven't travelled much but so far so good.
I've not had any dropouts.
Download speed has been very good.
Customer service has been better than expected.

Joy S
Joy Snsw

Service great

Being a new customer having had Telstra previously which was so expensive, after the initial billing problems were overcome with Pennytel, I am now pleased with the pricing and coverage.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Chris and Jim
Chris and JimPerth, WA

Great service and price

We are so happy with the coverage and when we have had to call the staff have been so helpful. The internet coverage has been good, and our calls have not been dropping out.

Daniel OMINSKI
Daniel OMINSKIPerth, WA

Professional

All good. Happy with the service. No drop outs and a very strong signal which is better than what i had. The changeover process was really easy and went without any problems

Plan Cost per Month$12.00
Included Data per Month25 GB
Sydney Nan
Sydney NanSydney, NSW

Great telephone enquiry service

Needed to call Pennytel recently with a small query. Expected to wait on line for who knows how long but amazingly a lady came on [after the usual recorded speel you get from every organnisation], straight away. Thank you "Kay" you were very pleasant to deal with and super helpful.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Included Data per Month3 GB
Kushal
Kushal

Perfect Service

Great service, good customer care, no issue with coverage drop out and much cheaper than the other big providers. Telstra's network at reliable price is an advantage. Overall it's good.

Jan
Jan

We're happy because network coverage is better than other providers. We have used Pennytel on Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania without problems. Excellent service - great to talk to a real person

Plan Cost per Month$35.00

excellent

I am very happy with your service and find downloads fast thank you and never had a drop out.
I have very good coverage and good service with plan values thankyou once again.

Included Data per Month4 GB
Ivars V.
Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99

Excellent service.

I live in rural WA & network coverage is excellent
& virtually noo drop outs.
Data are usual phone speeds.
Same coverage as Telstra, but if you have a problem you can actually talk to a Pennytel
Consultant.
Plans are well priced.
3 months in & All Good ☆☆☆☆☆
Matt.

Plan Cost per Month$14.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
david 45
david 45Mid North Coast, NSW

Good coverage, great price and data

No dropouts, has been reliable, but haven't travelled far from home. Will test that later. Data downloads good. Pennytell have given me an extra three gigabytes of data for free. Can't beat that!

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month8 GB
Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Economical and very reliable coverage & service! thank you :)

Pennytel is everything I was hoping for, it delivers great service, coverage and price! calls are unlimited, data is ample for my needs and I was with another company, which didn't deliver any of these things. Thank you Pennytel, you have saved me money and delivered as promised.

Excellent Service Great Value

Network coverage is excellent and the download speeds are sufficient for my use.I could ask for no more as far as coverage and speed is concerned and the value is most acceptable. I have changed networks and am delighted with the quality and value pennytel offers.

Plan Cost per Month$29.00
Included Data per Month8 GB
Willem
WillemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy chappie

No problems with the coverage, very happy with my service. After being a very unhappy Telstra customer, this is fantastic! Still in the early stages but a very happy chap!

Plan Cost per Month$16.00

Excellent!

The Pennytel mobile service never drops out when I use it so I found it to be very reliable. It has a good coverage and downloads quickly, with no problems.

Plan Cost per Month$9.00
Col and Myrna
Col and MyrnaNorthern Region, NSW

Easy straight forward connection and follow up service

I found Pennytel mobile phone sim card through recommendations from our local facebook site, and glad I made the phone call. Contacting customer service is quick and efficient. We have now been with Pennytel for 5 months, we have 2 mobile phone accounts and have absolutely no problems Our coverage has always been good with no drop outs whatsoever. and have found the basic plan suitable for our needs. The staff at customer service are extremely patient, helpful, courteous and up to date and with their products and knowledge. Highly recommended!!!

Todd
ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy, no fuss reliable telco provider

Good rural coverage, easy set up, no fuss. SIM card was activated super fast. Good option so I could set up everything and hand my 75 year old father the phone and everything was ready to go. Great price for unlimited calls/texts if you don't need any data.

Included Data per Month0 GB
Gary
GaryMurray Region, NSW

price is right

Have been with Telstra about 30 years decided to try Pennytel out and i have no regrets coverage and service excellent. I have no drop outs that i can remember and would recommend it to anyone

Plan Cost per Month$24.99
Included Data per Month15 GB
NKM
NKMSydney, NSW

Great value

I have found Pennytel to be great value for phone and mobile internet connection is fast. I can ring unlimited UK and Australia, great for what I want. Would definitely recommend Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$24.98
Included Data per Month15 GB
Ella MPennytel

Excellent service and reliability.

Pennytel is very reliable and I have not had any dropouts at all. Very easy to contact and easy to understand. Service is also excellent. also they notify me that they have received my payments, every time.

Included Data per Month2 GB
Barry Sorrell
Barry SorrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

well worth the change

I have found nothing to complain about, being a relatively small user your Company is streets ahead of the one I had been with for may years. Keep up the good work.

Bruce
BruceMid North Coast, NSW

Seamless delivery of supply. no drop outs

Seamless delivery of service with no drop outs and good internet speeds. The cost is much less than other suppliers and has a good selection of plans. Well done Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00