Pennytel (page 2 of 13)

Ivars V.
Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99

Excellent service.

I live in rural WA & network coverage is excellent
& virtually noo drop outs.
Data are usual phone speeds.
Same coverage as Telstra, but if you have a problem you can actually talk to a Pennytel
Consultant.
Plans are well priced.
3 months in & All Good ☆☆☆☆☆
Matt.

Plan Cost per Month$14.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
david 45
david 45Mid North Coast, NSW

Good coverage, great price and data

No dropouts, has been reliable, but haven't travelled far from home. Will test that later. Data downloads good. Pennytell have given me an extra three gigabytes of data for free. Can't beat that!

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month8 GB

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Economical and very reliable coverage & service! thank you :)

Pennytel is everything I was hoping for, it delivers great service, coverage and price! calls are unlimited, data is ample for my needs and I was with another company, which didn't deliver any of these things. Thank you Pennytel, you have saved me money and delivered as promised.

Excellent Service Great Value

Network coverage is excellent and the download speeds are sufficient for my use.I could ask for no more as far as coverage and speed is concerned and the value is most acceptable. I have changed networks and am delighted with the quality and value pennytel offers.

Plan Cost per Month$29.00
Included Data per Month8 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Willem
WillemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy chappie

No problems with the coverage, very happy with my service. After being a very unhappy Telstra customer, this is fantastic! Still in the early stages but a very happy chap!

Plan Cost per Month$16.00

Excellent!

The Pennytel mobile service never drops out when I use it so I found it to be very reliable. It has a good coverage and downloads quickly, with no problems.

Plan Cost per Month$9.00
Col and Myrna
Col and MyrnaNorthern Region, NSW

Easy straight forward connection and follow up service

I found Pennytel mobile phone sim card through recommendations from our local facebook site, and glad I made the phone call. Contacting customer service is quick and efficient. We have now been with Pennytel for 5 months, we have 2 mobile phone accounts and have absolutely no problems Our coverage has always been good with no drop outs whatsoever. and have found the basic plan suitable for our needs. The staff at customer service are extremely patient, helpful, courteous and up to date and with their products and knowledge. Highly recommended!!!

Todd
ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy, no fuss reliable telco provider

Good rural coverage, easy set up, no fuss. SIM card was activated super fast. Good option so I could set up everything and hand my 75 year old father the phone and everything was ready to go. Great price for unlimited calls/texts if you don't need any data.

Included Data per Month0 GB

NKM
NKMSydney, NSW

Great value

I have found Pennytel to be great value for phone and mobile internet connection is fast. I can ring unlimited UK and Australia, great for what I want. Would definitely recommend Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$24.98
Included Data per Month15 GB
Barry Sorrell
Barry SorrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

well worth the change

I have found nothing to complain about, being a relatively small user your Company is streets ahead of the one I had been with for may years. Keep up the good work.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Bruce
BruceMid North Coast, NSW

Seamless delivery of supply. no drop outs

Seamless delivery of service with no drop outs and good internet speeds. The cost is much less than other suppliers and has a good selection of plans. Well done Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Ella MPennytel

Excellent coverage and great customer service.

Great coverage anywhere on the gold coast or Canungra, no drop outs experienced anywhere.

Download speed good.

Best of all only costs a third compared to other tel-cos and without the hassles.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
Included Data per Month2 GB
Ella MPennytel

Pennytel is providing an excellent service and we are very happy with it.

Pennytel staff have been very patient sorting our our issues with billing, and we finally understood the glitch with the invoices. We would definitely recommend the service to our friends.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Included Data per Month2 GB
Ireland
IrelandPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Have had no problems since joining Pennytel, the cover is excellent, no problem with data, the data is fast, never miss a text or message I would recommend Pennytel, I am a senior and it's great value

Plan Cost per Month$14.99

Roger
Rogerasked

I am currently with Telstra. ? If I change to Pennytel can I still have a post paid service. Billed monthly and auto-deducted.

J Marsh
J Marsh

I receive a post paid service with pennytel. Billing can be set up in lots of ways, but mine is auto deducted.

BTW, I love how you can ring and speak to a person if you want to change plan size.

It is easy to log into your account online to check your plan, data usage etc

So glad to have moved from T******

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,
Brendon

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Brendon

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers