Pennytel (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Very good phone service and customer service

Network coverage has been great so far. Naturally I haven't travelled much but so far so good.
I've not had any dropouts.
Download speed has been very good.
Customer service has been better than expected.

Chris and Jim
Chris and JimPerth, WA

Great service and price

We are so happy with the coverage and when we have had to call the staff have been so helpful. The internet coverage has been good, and our calls have not been dropping out.

Kushal
Kushal

Perfect Service

Great service, good customer care, no issue with coverage drop out and much cheaper than the other big providers. Telstra's network at reliable price is an advantage. Overall it's good.

Jan
Jan

We're happy because network coverage is better than other providers. We have used Pennytel on Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania without problems. Excellent service - great to talk to a real person

Ivars V.
Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.

Excellent service.

I live in rural WA & network coverage is excellent
& virtually noo drop outs.
Data are usual phone speeds.
Same coverage as Telstra, but if you have a problem you can actually talk to a Pennytel
Consultant.
Plans are well priced.
3 months in & All Good ☆☆☆☆☆
Matt.

david 45
david 45Mid North Coast, NSW

Good coverage, great price and data

No dropouts, has been reliable, but haven't travelled far from home. Will test that later. Data downloads good. Pennytell have given me an extra three gigabytes of data for free. Can't beat that!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Economical and very reliable coverage & service! thank you :)

Pennytel is everything I was hoping for, it delivers great service, coverage and price! calls are unlimited, data is ample for my needs and I was with another company, which didn't deliver any of these things. Thank you Pennytel, you have saved me money and delivered as promised.

Excellent Service Great Value

Network coverage is excellent and the download speeds are sufficient for my use.I could ask for no more as far as coverage and speed is concerned and the value is most acceptable. I have changed networks and am delighted with the quality and value pennytel offers.

Willem
WillemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy chappie

No problems with the coverage, very happy with my service. After being a very unhappy Telstra customer, this is fantastic! Still in the early stages but a very happy chap!

Excellent!

The Pennytel mobile service never drops out when I use it so I found it to be very reliable. It has a good coverage and downloads quickly, with no problems.

Col and Myrna
Col and MyrnaNorthern Region, NSW

Easy straight forward connection and follow up service

I found Pennytel mobile phone sim card through recommendations from our local facebook site, and glad I made the phone call. Contacting customer service is quick and efficient. We have now been with Pennytel for 5 months, we have 2 mobile phone accounts and have absolutely no problems Our coverage has always been good with no drop outs whatsoever. and have found the basic plan suitable for our needs. The staff at customer service are extremely patient, helpful, courteous and up to date and with their products and knowledge. Highly recommended!!!

Todd
ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy, no fuss reliable telco provider

Good rural coverage, easy set up, no fuss. SIM card was activated super fast. Good option so I could set up everything and hand my 75 year old father the phone and everything was ready to go. Great price for unlimited calls/texts if you don't need any data.

NKM
NKMSydney, NSW

Great value

I have found Pennytel to be great value for phone and mobile internet connection is fast. I can ring unlimited UK and Australia, great for what I want. Would definitely recommend Pennytel.

Barry Sorrell
Barry SorrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

well worth the change

I have found nothing to complain about, being a relatively small user your Company is streets ahead of the one I had been with for may years. Keep up the good work.

Bruce
BruceMid North Coast, NSW

Seamless delivery of supply. no drop outs

Seamless delivery of service with no drop outs and good internet speeds. The cost is much less than other suppliers and has a good selection of plans. Well done Pennytel.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Excellent coverage and great customer service.

Great coverage anywhere on the gold coast or Canungra, no drop outs experienced anywhere.

Download speed good.

Best of all only costs a third compared to other tel-cos and without the hassles.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Pennytel is providing an excellent service and we are very happy with it.

Pennytel staff have been very patient sorting our our issues with billing, and we finally understood the glitch with the invoices. We would definitely recommend the service to our friends.

Ireland
IrelandPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Have had no problems since joining Pennytel, the cover is excellent, no problem with data, the data is fast, never miss a text or message I would recommend Pennytel, I am a senior and it's great value

Gromolpian
GromolpianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hands down the best value anywhere

I can only speak for my own experience, but for me Pennytel's coverage (for my mobile phone use) is excellent. The cheap rates caught my eye, and I pay $7.69 per month for the smallest plan (seniors promo) for the first 4 months. After that it will be approx' $11. Even when it changes to the new rate, it is still great deal. If there is a better one, I've yet to find it. The fact that Pennytel uses the Telstra Mobile Network, was the clincher for me to try them. So without a doubt, they have my vote. Bravo!

Mark Mc
Mark McPerth, WA

great plan for a low user

Have been with Pennytel 16 months. Very happy. Great price plan for my needs. Very happy overall. Have recommended to others. Found it very easy to move over my service, also my wife's.

allen kidd
allen kiddMid North Coast, NSW

Just great!

No dropouts, just a great connection. So much better than our previous provider and a heck of a lot cheaper. We tell our friends about Pennytel. Keep up the great work. Phew 30 words is hard work in the positive.

Very Happy with Pennytel

Network coverage is very reliable. Very rarely have I experienced dropouts and when a dropout has occurred I am not sure whether the cause was my phone or the other person's phone. I do not use internet on my mobile so I cannot comment on internet speeds.

BTW
BTWSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is wonderful ! And is best to go for.

Fast and reliable service with no dropouts. The network is incredibly good and consistent over time. Internet services are fast and won't breakdown at all. It is amazing and I can't look for any better network.

Brian Walker.
Brian Walker.South-Eastern Region, NSW

So far, so good. Very happy with your service and my monthly bill.

Everything is going good, very happy indeed. Pennytel is the best priced mobile phone provider that l've had the pleasure of doing business with. I highly recommend your services.
Pity you don't do internet services for homes as well.