Pennytel (page 4 of 13)

Toni
ToniLaunceston, TAS

Pennytel is a reliable and very affordable mobile plan for my whole family.

Very reliable, any problems are quickly solved by friendly staff. Thankyou for my reward of 1G extra for ongoing custom. Affordable for my whole family. Easy direct debit payments. I have recommended Pennytel to all my family and friends who have also been very happy.

Heather
HeatherNortheast, VIC

Very good for the price

This is a great price for kids to use and great coverage can ring and talk to them on Pennytel when l couldn't on another provided. Doesn't use the mobile data because she plays to many games so uses the wifi.

good service

service is good no dropouts i dont use data it is fine for what i need never any worries my wife loves it as there is no hassels her phone is her love regards dave alice

Bill
BillDarling Downs, QLD

So far so good.

Very happy with the service, so far no drop outs and seems to be a really reliable carrier with above par for data and download speeds more than sufficient for my usage. Cheers.

Bob Mulder
Bob MulderIllawarra, NSW

It is as good if not better than other Mobile Service providers

I have experienced network dropouts when travelling in Northwest New South Wales during our Motor-home trip in the month of July, although every outback town we stayed in there was good coverage.
Data download speeds are very good.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Allison W.
Allison W.South West, WA

Fantastic service

Everything is going well, no major black spots locally and download speed great. Travelled to Albany last week and there were a few areas that I lost coverage, but expect this would apply to all mobile coverage.

Nelly
NellyHunter Region, NSW

Happy

I have been very happy with Pennytel. The coverage has been great. Just did a trip out west and had coverage the majority of time. Much better coverage where I live than my previous provider. Download time is good too.

Carolyn Williams
Carolyn WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I needed, love it

I only have a small data use, so far this is perfect for my needs. So far the coverage has been great and I havent experienced any drop outs of coverage.

Amazing Service

Had same provider for 15 years and was never happy. Pennytel are outstanding with the coverage and service. I should of changed earlier, and the prices are awesome.. Thank You, will certainly recommomend!!

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service for a great price

For what I pay I get a huge amount of data and get to call my family overseas whenever I want, all included.
The switch war simple and handled on line, the coverage is great and the app lets me do what I need.
It really is an excellent service.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

perfect for me

the network is reliable and fast , the staff friendly and kind.
good value for money compared to all other carriers ..I never experienced any drop of speed or black-outs . like I said . Excellent

Ian Butcher
Ian ButcherPeel, WA

Amazing value!

I'm very happy since changing from $40 a month to $16. But how do you manage to pay for your huge advertising programme?
How do I check how much data I have used?

Deborah
DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy :)

I had so much trouble with my previous providers.
My brother recommended Pennytel.
Right from the get go I cannot fault their service in anyway.
Love I can contact them by phone.
Fabulous that they keep me up to date via messages etc.

Ella MPennytel

At a quarter the cost (from my previous supplier) for the same service - brilliant!

I can't notice any difference from my previous provider in reliability or speed. At a quarter the cost, how can I complain? I have recommended Pennytel to several others but so far, only my spouse has "seen the light"!

MaurieO
MaurieO

Pennytel is a first class service provider.

Pennytel provide an excellent service. It is totally reliable. Back up is also provided if needed. I am that impressed with Pennytel that I have influenced three people to change over from other providers. They have indicated that they are very pleased that they changed and are encouraging others to do the same.