Pennytel (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Economic simplicity

I haven't experienced any dropouts but haven't ventured to low coverage areas. I rarely use data (I'm pretty much a technophobe!) but have not had any trouble receiving/sending/viewing SMS messages or attachments. The overall service is excellent and great value for money.

Shani
ShaniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service and great staff

We have had very good service and find the staff most helpful.We find the data speeds a bit slow, our network coverage seems to be OK
We are very happy with the cost

Steven T.
Steven T.Murray Region, NSW

Perfect

Real people for support and most helpful. Reliability excellent. Simple set up. No black spots so far. Really, what is left to say. You're the best and most affordable mobile network on the market.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Really good reception anywhere I go and great value for money
I have told all my friends to switch to Penntel and they will not be paying high bills
As they do with other phone companies

Toni
ToniLaunceston, TAS

Pennytel is a reliable and very affordable mobile plan for my whole family.

Very reliable, any problems are quickly solved by friendly staff. Thankyou for my reward of 1G extra for ongoing custom. Affordable for my whole family. Easy direct debit payments. I have recommended Pennytel to all my family and friends who have also been very happy.

Heather
HeatherNortheast, VIC

Very good for the price

This is a great price for kids to use and great coverage can ring and talk to them on Pennytel when l couldn't on another provided. Doesn't use the mobile data because she plays to many games so uses the wifi.

good service

service is good no dropouts i dont use data it is fine for what i need never any worries my wife loves it as there is no hassels her phone is her love regards dave alice

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Bill
BillDarling Downs, QLD

So far so good.

Very happy with the service, so far no drop outs and seems to be a really reliable carrier with above par for data and download speeds more than sufficient for my usage. Cheers.

Bob Mulder
Bob MulderIllawarra, NSW

It is as good if not better than other Mobile Service providers

I have experienced network dropouts when travelling in Northwest New South Wales during our Motor-home trip in the month of July, although every outback town we stayed in there was good coverage.
Data download speeds are very good.

Allison W.
Allison W.South West, WA

Fantastic service

Everything is going well, no major black spots locally and download speed great. Travelled to Albany last week and there were a few areas that I lost coverage, but expect this would apply to all mobile coverage.

Nelly
NellyHunter Region, NSW

Happy

I have been very happy with Pennytel. The coverage has been great. Just did a trip out west and had coverage the majority of time. Much better coverage where I live than my previous provider. Download time is good too.

Carolyn Williams
Carolyn WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I needed, love it

I only have a small data use, so far this is perfect for my needs. So far the coverage has been great and I havent experienced any drop outs of coverage.

Amazing Service

Had same provider for 15 years and was never happy. Pennytel are outstanding with the coverage and service. I should of changed earlier, and the prices are awesome.. Thank You, will certainly recommomend!!

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service for a great price

For what I pay I get a huge amount of data and get to call my family overseas whenever I want, all included.
The switch war simple and handled on line, the coverage is great and the app lets me do what I need.
It really is an excellent service.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

perfect for me

the network is reliable and fast , the staff friendly and kind.
good value for money compared to all other carriers ..I never experienced any drop of speed or black-outs . like I said . Excellent

Ian Butcher
Ian ButcherPeel, WA

Amazing value!

I'm very happy since changing from $40 a month to $16. But how do you manage to pay for your huge advertising programme?
How do I check how much data I have used?

Deborah
DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy :)

I had so much trouble with my previous providers.
My brother recommended Pennytel.
Right from the get go I cannot fault their service in anyway.
Love I can contact them by phone.
Fabulous that they keep me up to date via messages etc.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

At a quarter the cost (from my previous supplier) for the same service - brilliant!

I can't notice any difference from my previous provider in reliability or speed. At a quarter the cost, how can I complain? I have recommended Pennytel to several others but so far, only my spouse has "seen the light"!

MaurieO
MaurieO

Pennytel is a first class service provider.

Pennytel provide an excellent service. It is totally reliable. Back up is also provided if needed. I am that impressed with Pennytel that I have influenced three people to change over from other providers. They have indicated that they are very pleased that they changed and are encouraging others to do the same.

Spencer A.
Spencer A.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Giving a good service

Occasional dropouts, but only temporary . Just annoying.
Download speeds are good.
The only negative I have is that when transferring to Pennytel , Telstra locked me out for two weeks and I was unable to use my phone for that period. They also charged me a fee to unlock

Stan
StanWestern District, VIC

Going Great

No problems at all. No drop outs Not a big user of data, so the plan suits me. Down loaded apps ok.
Have not used it much away from Home. All good

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Excellent service and great price.

Our network coverage is not great and we do have frequent drop outs. I often have to talk in the garage for a better reception. Sometimes only get one bar reception.

Brian Cope
Brian CopeEyre Peninsula, SA

Since swapping to Pennytel a few months ago I have experienced no drop outs, my emails get sent straight away unlike my previous supplier and I am that impressed that I have now switched my wife to pennytel.

Sandy
SandySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfection at its best

Service is absolutely perfect. I can talk to a customer service operator 7 days a week and can speak to someone who I can understand. My coverage and data suit me I’ve never had any issues with either. If your not using Pennytel then your with the wrong company.

Essem
EssemSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very happy with Pennytell

No problems at all. Mostly use for phone and text, occasional photos. No problems with download speed. Very happy with the price. Don't know what else that I can say.