4.5

cAPEL

cAPELCanberra 2600, ACT

Great MobileCoverage & Service

I usually travel around OZ with a local Queanbeyan coach company and get great reception all around the country with Pennytel Mobile And of course the service is always great .

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Ruth W

Ruth W

great coverage

My partner and I have been enjoying great coverage with no dropouts. We are very happy with Pennytel, the monthly cost is great and if we need to ring them they have real people answer the phone. I would recommend to anyone.

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.99
Included Data per Month15 GB

Well done

Some drop outs experienced...Facebook/network...drop outs
Other than that ....Pennytel seems to be the way to go
Coverage seems to be ok
Downloading maybe a bit slower..Could be a bit better
Enjoy your day..Cheers...Busselton
Ok ok

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.99

Fantastic mobile provider.

My wife and myself have Pennytel and find them a great mobile service provider. Bills are easy to understand. Prices are cheap. Extras often given. Having been with one of the big service providers up until recently we're finding Pennytel a much better service. Highly recomend.
Grant

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95
Included Data per Month5 GB

glad we changed

We have had a fantastic and reliable service which compares with Telstra, the only difference was that we have not got face time included in our plan, we had a 2GB plan with Telstra and it didn't cost extra it just used our data and when we ran out we purchased extra. The data speed appears to be the same. I would like to suggest that Pennytel include face time and you would find people would purchase extra data regardless of cost.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.00
Kevin
Kevin
marie cooper

marie cooperHunter Region, NSW

Has been great so far

Coverage has been great and down load speeds very good. This product represents excellent value for money when comparing it with other suppliers. I have had no dropouts or black spots with my phone and I am very satisfied.

Great provider

I have had no problems with coverage as I haven't been out of my area due to the lockdown , no dropouts I don't download much data but what I do is fine

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.99
Beverley Cramond

Beverley CramondHunter Region, NSW

Good service which is so important for older people.

Network coverage is spot on. No drop outs experienced. All downloads activated well, no problems at all.
My telephone account each month is very acceptable, I am paying 50% less and sometimes more than before Pennytel which is important when on a fixed income.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00
Helen

HelenLaunceston, TAS

A great find

Excellent network coverage however I have rarely left home in the last six or seven weeks due to the corona virus and government restrictions particularly as I am over eighty.

Data downloads are fine.

Nanna

NannaHiggins 2615, ACT

You have improved my life

Your network is good, I have never had a dropout and has made a difference to how I use and enjoy my phone. Yes your speed is good there is no waiting time. I love your network.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.99
Nana

Nana

Great and reliable service

No dropouts . Network coverage appears to be comprehensive in the locations I have been. Havent had the need to download as yet ' have recommended Pennyytel to a number of friendsi.

Jean

JeanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Handy to have my first mobile phone I do not use a lot good have plan with x amount of use reduced cost

No drop out that I am a ware of as i do not use a lot. I have only used in this area.Not sure about speed as I do not use a lot & how fast does not bother me Thank you.

davena

davenaPeel, WA

Centimeter perfect

What a pleasure to deal with.
No wait time and genuine help if required.
Have had no drop outs from shark bay to albany
This has been the best value for money in our communication adventure
I say this because we went into pennytel with eyes wide shut and came up with a fantastic company who I have recommended to many friends and family
Keep up the good work and thank you

Dawseville davo

Plan Cost per MonthA$36.00
Included Data per Month11 GB
Wayne

Wayne

Great plans. Very easy to deal with.

No complaints at all. From the sign up to receipt of the phone and sim everything couldn’t have gone smoother. I had a phone enquiry and it was handled promptly and efficiently.

Ella M.Pennytel

great stuff great service and great connections.

very reliable.I am connected from a lot of places i couldn't connect before. Now i don't have to run around trying to speak to somebody. Keep it up and i'm yours for ever.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00

john c

john cHunter Region, NSW

Extremely good price and service

I am very happy with the service excellent , and the price is a Pensioner delight.
Easy to pay, no problem with coverage or data completely happy so far

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.00
Roger Williams

Roger WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

Network coverage has been great with only a momentary dropout in the high hills. Data download speeds more than adequate. Thank you for the always prompt, polite and professional people at Pennytel when speaking on the phone.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Robert bugg

Robert buggNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great sevice

Great low cost services that provides great coverage and easy managed account. Data downloading is easy quick and effective I work a lot in western tasmania and it is still verry good network coverage.

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Ella M.Pennytel

Now I can no further blame the telecommunication provider for not responding to calls for lack of coverage

Since transferring three mobile services from an Optus ISP/ telecommunication provided, I have experienced nothing but excellent coverage within our regional / country property, including within our Colourbond clad house.
Service received from the overseas service personnel on inception of and post commencement of Pennytel can only be described as exceptional.
I have strongly recommended Pennytel to many other dissatisfied clients of other more expensive telecommunication providers here within the Tamar Valley.
Thank you and continue the great service

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
jenny

jenny

recommend to anyone

service is as good as my other network. download speeds are fast. disappointing though pennytel doesn't support 1900 numbers. the phone service have been excellent when I have contacted pennytel staff

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95