Pennytel (page 2 of 25)

• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (190)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (115)
    • Post-Paid with Phone (32)
  • Local Reception

Tim

TimNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Couldn't be happier since switching all of our mobile services to Pennytel

Network coverage is every bit as good as Telstra. No coverage or dropout issues.
I have found the Data download speeds to be perfectly adequate (again every bit as good as Telstra)
And the bonus is I am saving over $1,300 a year compared to my previous provider (Telstra).

Plan Cost per Month: $70.97
Included Data per Month:20 GB

pleased with service - working well - recommended my brother

reception seems good when I am in Sydney which is so convenient as with previous both my brother and I would need to run around the house to and garden to get reception

Great service!

Since switching to Pennytel I have saved money and now have better coverage. It’s a great low cost service - I went from paying $40 to $24.99 a month and getting better coverage.

Plan Cost per Month: $24.99
moira

moiraMid North Coast, NSW

NO PROBLEMS

Coverage is very good No dropouts, no problems and good to know you keep in touch with your customers Thank-you .Very hard to believe that we are getting better deals than we did with another company and first class service

Robert bugg

Robert buggNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great sevice

Great low cost services that provides great coverage and easy managed account. Data downloading is easy quick and effective I work a lot in western tasmania and it is still verry good network coverage.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00

RickyT

RickyTNorthern Region, NSW

Fantastic!!!

This is a VERY good service, plenty of coverage, no dropouts etc. I don't need a lot of data so this is PERFECT for me. I went from paying $39 a month(Telstra) to paying just $11 a month. If you don't need a lot of data this is perfect.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99

Alan

AlanNorthern Region, NSW

Great mobile service,no problems

Every thing so far has been A1,very happy with everything,half the cost of previous carrier.Great ap for keeping track of usage etc with more than enough data for my usage.

dirtyharry

dirtyharrySouth East Queensland, QLD

all good

no idea about network coverage and dropouts as i only have a 4G flip phone and just use it for emergencies,so that is all i have to say on this topic!

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99
Phillip B

Phillip BAU

Excellent service from both the Phone reception and customer service.My phone works in more places then it ever did.

My Data speeds are excellent for what I use my phone for and the network coverage is awesome making my phone work in more places then it ever did with my former service provider ,eg like shoping centers and underground carparks and remote rural areas. Never had a dropout yet. Very happy customer.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB
Alexander B.

Alexander B.Hunter Region, NSW

Compared with previous providers, Pennytel has stood-out in terms of stated service, and actual real-time delivery, Coverage excellent, we are in a difficult geographical spot for some telcos, far better service than experienced before.
Much Appeciated
Dr Alexander

Andrew

AndrewHunter Region, NSW

Prompt service. Can't fault the coverage.

Service was prompt and Sim card arrived within the indicated time frame. Setup without a hitch and no issues with direct debit each month and invoice received via email. Recommend.

Plan Cost per Month: $29.99

Daffodil Angel

Daffodil AngelNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic service

No problems at all with network coverage. Haven’t experienced drop outs and we are in a rural area. They give excellent customer service. Great cost per month. I would recommend Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

DinRedfern

DinRedfernSydney, NSW

What u need.

It’s what you need in a telco. A service that just works! Easy, simple and inexpensive. Very happy with Pennytel.
Am very impressed with the coverage that is offered as well.

Plan Cost per Month: $17.00
Included Data per Month:20 GB

Now I can no further blame the telecommunication provider for not responding to calls for lack of coverage

Since transferring three mobile services from an Optus ISP/ telecommunication provided, I have experienced nothing but excellent coverage within our regional / country property, including within our Colourbond clad house.
Service received from the overseas service personnel on inception of and post commencement of Pennytel can only be described as exceptional.
I have strongly recommended Pennytel to many other dissatisfied clients of other more expensive telecommunication providers here within the Tamar Valley.
Thank you and continue the great service

Plan Cost per Month: $50.00
Jan

JanHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with service and network coverage and have always been able to contact Pennytel quickly if needed. Purchased Nokia 2.2 phone and so far had no problems. It suits my purpose.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00
jenny

jenny

recommend to anyone

service is as good as my other network. download speeds are fast. disappointing though pennytel doesn't support 1900 numbers. the phone service have been excellent when I have contacted pennytel staff

Plan Cost per Month: $19.95
Included Data per Month:16 GB

Have you tried pennytel? Great price great service

Reliable network. down load speed
Best swap I ever did... moved the whole family. Every where we go we have service... even in the country! Very recommended! Set up was easy .. as well.

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00

trevfromoz

trevfromozSouth West, WA

No dramas easy to change.

SIM cards arrived quickly, activated within an hour, problems with coverage and have recommended Pennytel to all my friends. Data download seems pretty quick, I have always managed to access information I need quickly.

Plan Cost per Month: $26.00
Included Data per Month:100 GB

Perfect Telecom Company

Very reliable network and fast data download. Roaming feature is efficient. Billing is accurate. Easy to contact them and excellent customer service. Mobile plans are very affordable. I just wish in the future Pennytel will offer internet service as well. Overall I am so happy and satisfied with Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month: $11.00

Pauline B.

Pauline B.Sydney, NSW

Great

All perfect, good coverage and download speeds were good even when I was overseas. Good value and great service. I can recommend Pennytel to my friends if they are looking for a new service provider

Plan Cost per Month: $19.90