Pennytel (page 2 of 31)

4.3

cAPEL

cAPELCanberra 2600, ACT

Great MobileCoverage & Service

I usually travel around OZ with a local Queanbeyan coach company and get great reception all around the country with Pennytel Mobile And of course the service is always great .

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Toni

ToniLaunceston, TAS

Pennytel is a reliable and very affordable mobile plan for my whole family.

Very reliable, any problems are quickly solved by friendly staff. Thankyou for my reward of 1G extra for ongoing custom. Affordable for my whole family. Easy direct debit payments. I have recommended Pennytel to all my family and friends who have also been very happy.

Included Data per Month4 GB
Ruth W

Ruth W

great coverage

My partner and I have been enjoying great coverage with no dropouts. We are very happy with Pennytel, the monthly cost is great and if we need to ring them they have real people answer the phone. I would recommend to anyone.

Included Data per Month15 GB

Anne W.

Anne W.Hobart, TAS

Good value and user-friendly

I changed to Pennytel a bit over a year ago after many years with Telstra as a mobile service provider, because the Pennytel package was cheaper. It has since proved equally reliable and user-friendly. My home NBN internet is still with Telstra. Today Telstra emailed me to say my data package will be increasing in size, but so will the cost, by $5 a month. By spooky coincidence I had an email from Pennytel the very same day saying data package was increasing in size, but the price was coming DOWN by $5 a month. Says it all, really.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.00
Jomarie

JomarieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

The BEST mobile service

Such a wonderful, reliable, good service. Continually making changes for the better. Great coverage, download speed. Thinking of customers first which is unique. Wouldn’t change this service when it meets my demands.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.71

Well done

Some drop outs experienced...Facebook/network...drop outs
Other than that ....Pennytel seems to be the way to go
Coverage seems to be ok
Downloading maybe a bit slower..Could be a bit better
Enjoy your day..Cheers...Busselton
Ok ok

Fantastic mobile provider.

My wife and myself have Pennytel and find them a great mobile service provider. Bills are easy to understand. Prices are cheap. Extras often given. Having been with one of the big service providers up until recently we're finding Pennytel a much better service. Highly recomend.
Grant

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95
Included Data per Month5 GB
Moishe Pipick

Moishe PipickSydney Surrounds, NSW

My Mother and I are both happy on this network

I was so happy with Pennytel I paid for my mother's mobile phone connection of the network as well. As soon as I have to switch to NBN I'll do away with my landline phone and use my mobile exclusively.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00

Good value for money

Very good phone provider on the reliable telstra network. Very happy with their value for money, and they activated my sim card within a few hours of signing up. Never had a single issue with them.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.00
Included Data per Month2 GB

red2up

red2upHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product

Great coverage, no drop out's, excellent service all round, needed to call help line once and could not be happier with response and service. would recommend to anyone thinking of changing providers

Tassiedevil

TassiedevilLaunceston, TAS

These people are the goods ! I am so happy with them , switching to Pennytel was a very smart move .

I only have a very basic phone... could not get any sense or decent deal from my previous..... I get the best coverage , and now for a fraction of the cost, What's not to be happy about ? !! Thank you Pennytel.

Included Data per Month0 GB
dea

deaWestern District, VIC

perfect no problems at all love it

coverage is very good and reliable, with no frequent dropouts, down loads are pretty reliable most times, sometimes a bit slow in this time when a lot of people are working from home, but otherwise pretty good

Plan Cost per MonthA$13.99
Included Data per Month4 GB
Jeanette M

Jeanette MSydney, NSW

Pennytel introductory offer

It is a good reliable service with low monthly costs. I haven’t had any dropouts at this stage. I use the data for my golf app & find it very satisfactory.

Plan Cost per MonthA$7.69
Heather

HeatherNortheast, VIC

Very good for the price

This is a great price for kids to use and great coverage can ring and talk to them on Pennytel when l couldn't on another provided. Doesn't use the mobile data because she plays to many games so uses the wifi.

Plan Cost per MonthA$7.90

good service

service is good no dropouts i dont use data it is fine for what i need never any worries my wife loves it as there is no hassels her phone is her love regards dave alice

Plan Cost per MonthA$21.00

Bill

BillDarling Downs, QLD

So far so good.

Very happy with the service, so far no drop outs and seems to be a really reliable carrier with above par for data and download speeds more than sufficient for my usage. Cheers.

Plan Cost per MonthA$21.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Ella M.Pennytel

Has been very good so far, exactly what I expect, at a quarter of the price

The phone coverage has been great and we don't use data, so I can't answer that, although it is ridiculous that I have to add additional words so I can submit a review

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
Bob Mulder

Bob MulderIllawarra, NSW

It is as good if not better than other Mobile Service providers

I have experienced network dropouts when travelling in Northwest New South Wales during our Motor-home trip in the month of July, although every outback town we stayed in there was good coverage.
Data download speeds are very good.

Jurassic

JurassicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over and above.

Great value, terrific customer service and yet more. There was a seamless transit from the previous provider and a much better customer service. PENNYTEL, at this stage, cannot be faulted; keep up the good work.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Carolyn Tozer

Carolyn Tozer

No nonsense efficient service

I now have two mobiles with Pennytel. It runs efficiently and at low cost. Any queries are easily dealt with by being able to access someone knowledgable and understandable. I would recommend these plans to anyone

Plan Cost per MonthA$26.00