Pennytel (page 2 of 21)

Pennytel was my best choice, I got a new phone, affordable flexible plans with free calls & text, + data plan.

I have found the Pennytel staff to be very friendly and helpful over the phone. My Nokia 3.2, which I bought from Pennytel at a very good price, was delivered within a couple of days of signing up. My phone signal is very good and so far I haven't had any unusual dropouts. Data speed is irrelevant to my needs. My husband is so impressed by all of this that he is intending to change his Telstra phone plan over to Pennytel at the appropriate time, and I would like to nominate him as a "refer a friend" person.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.99

Kate W.

Kate W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been with pennytel a few months . So far they have been great and cheaper than Telstra

Coverage ok no dropouts.
Download speeds ok. As fast as anyone else i have been with. The plan Im on is cheap for what i get.. it suits my needs well

Ella M.Pennytel

Excellent! and a unexpected bonus...

Great value for money. No complaints about network coverage or download speeds. Even got an unexpected bonus when a friend swapped to Pennytel after I mentioned that I had switched from one of the major Telcos.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Included Data per Month:3 GB
Mile

MileSydney, NSW

You can not find better service than Pennytel

I can not be happier with the coverage whenever I have to use my mobile.
Also no problem with downloading different things on my mobile s whatsoever.
I can not say loud enough how good the Pennytel is good in every way.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.98

Sherman B.

Sherman B.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic provider

I have recently switched from a major telco provider. The value I am getting now is astounding. I get 10Gb per month vs 2Gb before and I can text and call unlimited to 15 countries including the UK and US all for a fraction of what I was paying before. You guys are totally awesome.

Plan Cost per Month: $28.00

Ryan

RyanMelbourne

So far so good

Since switching to Pennytel, I am quite happy with it. Network is stable, no drop out or any problem so far. There was a few times we went up to the mountains and I was the only one having reception, felt pretty good lol. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Avenil R.

Avenil R.South East Queensland, QLD

Best that I have had so far

This is a very reliable service compared to others that I have experienced as the service is there at all times with no dropouts. Also there is a person to talk to and not a recording if I need any information.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99
Ella M.Pennytel

Good service and polite efficient staff

I was looking for a Mobile phone service for my 92 year old mother, we are very happy with the service and is very reasonable in price. We would recommend Pennytel highly.

Plan Cost per Month: $21.24
Included Data per Month:3 GB
Greg C.

Greg C.North-West & West coast, TAS

No complaints.

Very reliable, fast and the coverage is at least as good as my previous provider. I have recommended Pennytel to two close friends and would not hesitate to recommend the service to others.

Ollie

OllieHunter Region, NSW

Perfect service, not expensive

Very happy with Pennytel , happy with pricing communication and service. No hesitation in recommending Pennytel to my friends. When my daughter's contract expires, with another provider, she is going to sign up with Pennytel as well.

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with Pennytel

Everything going smoothly. Have had no dropouts and data speed is fast. Have recommended Pennytel to family and friends and will continue to do so. Making the switch to this service was very easy and financially worthwile.

Simple and effective

No problems with service, only used minimal so far, BUT LOVE THE RECEIPT SENT AFTER PAYMENT over the internet, As a learner to online, its great to know payment accepted.

Plan Cost per Month: $12.00

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Great product. Great price.

I changed to Pennytel because of the price after having been with the largest provider for a number of years. I have lost nothing in terms of network access including throughout regional areas with no issues regarding data downloads. The online account is easy to use and very helpful.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00

J.Pricey

J.PriceyPeel, WA

excellent service and communication.

I've had no problems with my service it is very reliable and I'm very happy thank you very much.
the price is excellent also, I have told all my family and friends how easy it is to contact you if need and how friendly and helpful all the staff are.
Regards Jeanette

Plan Cost per Month: $17.99

CateMid North Coast, NSW

Pennytel for me

Pennytel service is equal to that of Telstra and at considerably less price so why wouldnt i be with Pennytel. I tell all my friends & family how good it is.

Ella M.Pennytel

Very happy with our service and have recommended to family and friends

Everything has been great no problems at all, our service has worked in towns that are remote, with no dropouts and no problems with our data

Plan Cost per Month: $23.95

Marg

MargSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous customer relations

At last a company you can talk to and makes changing carriers a breeze. No question was left unanswered, and handled quickly and efficiently. Coverage has been great with no drop outs. Thank you Pennytel

Plan Cost per Month: $11.00

Garry Honour

Garry HonourNorthern Region, NSW

Great value for money and a Service Provider who cates

Good coverage at all tines, and friendliness personified. Pennytel is totally refreshing when compared wirh the major Providers who ate essentially looking at their profit margins rather than Customer Service

Plan Cost per Month: $15.99

ABHI

ABHIPerth, WA

Excellent service, value for money

Hi,

I would highly recommend Pennytel.
I am glad that I switched to Pennytel as it ha superb coverage, cheaper plans with international calls as well. So far no complains and hope for the best in future too.
Highly recommended.

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00

Judy S

Judy SSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pleased I made the change

I have had no problems at all. No drop outs and good download speeds. I have found Network coverage to be good wherever I go. All in all Pennytel has delivered what was promoted.

Plan Cost per Month: $8.25

lynne daly

lynne dalyasked

how do you call 1977077 on pennytel mobile

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Regarding your question, we'd just wanted to clarify are having issues finding where you make the calls or are you experiencing issues when making your call?

janis
janis

I have no idea what this is about. what sort of number is it anyway. only 7 numbers

Hi Janis,

We have had a look at this number for you. It looks as though this is the number for the Sunrise Cash Cow and can only be accessed via message.

Wed recommend looking at their page for more information.

Say Kean Yongasked

Hi I am a senior, currently with TPG on Voda phone carrier. If I change over to you do i have to pay extra to keep my current phone number?

Cate

Not sure about TPG, i was with Telstra when i transfered to Penytell & i kept the same mobile number (no extra cost) plus i got a refund cheque in the mail about 2 weeks after the switch from Telstra for unused credit.

Hi Say Kean Yong,

Thanks for your message and thank you, Cate, for your reply.

You absolutely can transfer your current number to Pennytel. We call this Number Porting. There is no cost to port your number to Pennytel, however, if you are in a contract with your current provider or have a plan with them, wed recommend speaking to them to see if there are any fees applied.

If you would like to discuss how to switch to Pennytel, you can contact our friendly team on 1300 232 888.

I

Val Kuliwaba

Val Kuliwabaasked

Can I use my Alcatel Model 4055T Android version 6.0 mobile phone to change to Pennytel , I currently use the Vodafone pay as you go service on my phone.

Hi Val,

Great question!

We don't believe that you would have any issues, wed recommend speaking to our sales team to make sure though.

You can contact them on 1300 232 888.

The Pennytel Team

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives