Pennytel (page 2 of 28)

4.4

Stan

StanWestern District, VIC

Going Great

No problems at all. No drop outs Not a big user of data, so the plan suits me. Down loaded apps ok.
Have not used it much away from Home. All good

Included Data per Month1 GB

Excellent service and great price.

Our network coverage is not great and we do have frequent drop outs. I often have to talk in the garage for a better reception. Sometimes only get one bar reception.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Fay

FayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Older Person's Dream

No problems at all. No Complaints. Of course we haven't been able to go travelling, so can't comment on the coverage yet. Otherwise total confidence in it. Very satisfied. Thank you.

beepee

beepeeMid North Coast, NSW

Hassle free value

Since changing to Pennytel 3 months ago all aspects of phone use have been as good or better than any I have received previously - at a cheaper price, and the whole process has been hassle free.

Nana

Nana

Great and reliable service

No dropouts . Network coverage appears to be comprehensive in the locations I have been. Havent had the need to download as yet ' have recommended Pennyytel to a number of friendsi.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
John

JohnAU

Economical and First Rate

Delighted with product and with 2 contracts are paying half our earlier provider charges on the same network which is very good . No noticeable difference in speed or coverage and changeover was a breeze.

Brian Cope

Brian CopeEyre Peninsula, SA

Since swapping to Pennytel a few months ago I have experienced no drop outs, my emails get sent straight away unlike my previous supplier and I am that impressed that I have now switched my wife to pennytel.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.99
Rob B.

Rob B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Not one thing to complain about !

I live in rural tasmania with quite poor coverage but have noticed no drop in service compared to the major provider I used to have.
I only require a tiny amount of data ( 1gb ) which I never even use half of and again never had any dropouts etc.
If ever I need to speak with someone at Pennytel within 1 min ( usually less ) I’m speaking to a human being speaking perfect English and being very helpful.
To date I cannot find one thing to criticise, honestly.

Pennytel is fantastic!

We have 3 contracts in our house with Pennytel and have never had an issue. I recommend them all the time. Can not fault the service at all, great product.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.00
Included Data per Month20 GB

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Murray Mallee, SA

Excellent assistance thank you

I am still getting used to the online account but your staff were lovely and didn't treat me like the troglodyte that I am. I know they are probably still laughing about how bad I am with technology but they treated me with respect and worked their way through my problem and got me set up using language I could understand. Please extend my sincere gratitude to your wonderful staff

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.99
Included Data per Month10 GB
Ella M.Pennytel

Reliable service at a very good price

I have found the Pennytel coverage and data to be very good at home and during our travels all around New South Wales and Queensland, and I really appreciate the very good price I pay for the service.

June

JunePeel, WA

suits me just fine

I have found the network coverage fine so far, but of course haven't travelled far from home.
I haven't experienced any dropouts.
I only use talk & text so can't really tell you about data speeds.

Plan Cost per MonthA$7.69
Sandy

SandySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfection at its best

Service is absolutely perfect. I can talk to a customer service operator 7 days a week and can speak to someone who I can understand. My coverage and data suit me I’ve never had any issues with either. If your not using Pennytel then your with the wrong company.

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Essem

EssemSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very happy with Pennytell

No problems at all. Mostly use for phone and text, occasional photos. No problems with download speed. Very happy with the price. Don't know what else that I can say.

Included Data per Month0 GB

GregPNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic !!

Everything is perfect. No dropouts and any downloads are excellent. I have not noticed any change from my previous telco except the price per month ! A wonderful service that meets all my needs.

janicelg

janicelgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Helps me keep in contact with family.

Have had no problems with coverage. Data is good.I was happy with the amount of data that I got because I do not use a lot on my phone. Excellent and very happy.

Bonzabones

BonzabonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and value

Without a doubt, one of the best providers and simply great value
I have had no problems with network coverage, zero dropouts and download speeds are fine.
All in all I am pleased I moved to pennytel

GTee

GTeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communications

Have not experienced any dropouts and coverage is the best I have ever had.Downloads on the plan I have a more than sufficient for my needs and service has been extremely reliable.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.00
Raymond

RaymondVictoria

Glad we made the change.

Pennytel coverage is as good as the major telcos. Data download is quick. Their call centre operators are efficient and easy to talk to. I'm glad we made the change.

Jean

JeanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Handy to have my first mobile phone I do not use a lot good have plan with x amount of use reduced cost

No drop out that I am a ware of as i do not use a lot. I have only used in this area.Not sure about speed as I do not use a lot & how fast does not bother me Thank you.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Case Van Tatenhove

Case Van Tatenhoveasked

I am on a Kogan plan which expires in two weeks. I dropped my phone and need a new one plus I want to keep my number Can you help or suggest

Russ Grayasked

G'day, very interested in bringing two mobile numbers to Pennytel, we have our own handsets. 1) after agreeing with you on packages what else do we have to do ? 2) can we change packages at any time ? 3) whats involved in arranging international roaming? 4) do you accept Amex card ?. Thanks. Russ.

Ask Pennytel !!!

Thought I had?????!!!!

Alanasked

How do I sort out a problem when the phone dos not work and I cant log in and your password reset dos not work

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you are able to send us a message with your account details and a short description of the issue, we’d be happy to look into this for you and see what we are able to do to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Alan

I have no 3G connection I can not receive or make calls. I can not call you to fix the problem, I can not reset my password. I have been waiting now for over 26 hours and have finally received a response telling me to weighting over an hour a go now. I have a Telstra booster displaying 4 to 5 bars and none on my phone I have tried a different phone, same crap. I have a 91 year old mother with miled dim ensure 2200 km away that I have not been able to ring for 2 weeks and I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I have a business that has ground to a stop and I get no response to fix the problem.

account 735956

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers