Pennytel (page 2 of 52)

Anthony Griffiths
Anthony GriffithsSouth West, WA

Top service

Excellent coverage, no hiccups and, so far, no dropouts. I only use very limited downloads but so far have not had any problems either with downloading or with download speed.

Akok
AkokCentral West, NSW

Can't live without it

Absolutely love it no problems with coverage or internet recommend it to everyone and the price you can't go wrong for downloading it's very fast games play smoothly no drop outs

Very Happy

I have no complaints in regard to the service I have received also coverage is great and I have not had any bad experiences since joining Pennytal Staff were very friendly and helpful in getting me connected thank you

Great Service at a Great Price

Only been with Pennytel for 6 months, and we're receiving service in locations we never did with Optus. Great Price for telephone, SMS and data. International access, which we require, is included and not an additional cost like other telco's. Best value for money, couldn't be happier.

Local Reception
Dean
DeanSouthern and Hills, SA

only wanted 1gb suits my use.Haven't had any problems so far

very reliable network.suits my minimal use for low cost.Have had no issues with network speed/drop outs.Former supplier,Testra,couldn't could not match price.Would reccomend for low use users who do not need to pay for what they do not use

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Sue L
Sue LSydney, NSW

So happy with Pennytel

So happy with Pennytel, no issues at all changing from Optus and better reception to boot! Cheaper than other major Australian telcos with better all round service and supply. Highly recommended

J MarshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and price

I have had no issues with network coverage.i have had no drop-outs I have had no issues with download speed. I have already been recommending pennytel to friends and family.

Rob
RobCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything has worked well

I am a senior and not at all technical, but I have found everything to do with setting up my Pennytel service very straight forward. Everything has worked as advertised. The small data mobile service is good value.

Local Reception
fairdinkum
fairdinkumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money Australian post paid SIM mobile service with FULL VOICE MAIL message bank

best value ever

We travel frequently to Queensland and to south west NSW via both city and country towns .Before changing to pennytel we checked their coverage area even in the remote towns we were still able to get mobile reception. When down loading date the speeds are good enough for videos etc.

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Great coverage and great people to deal with

Network coverage has been great and reliable with no drop outs and good data speed. I greatly appreciate the friendly courteous assistance given when changing from former provider and have no hesitation recommending Pennytel to friends and family.

John Curtis
John CurtisMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Pennytel

The coverage is the same as Telstra. I have had some dropouts only when Telstra were fixing the lines in our town.
I don’t know about download speed as I haven’t use downloads as yet. I only use my phone to ring people

John H
John HSydney, NSW

Update on my Pennytel.

I used Telstra before and found apart from your much cheaper prices the service was just as good as Telstra. I have found the area covered has been excellent and have not experienced any drop outs

Alegend
AlegendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All promises have been fulfilled - have had no problems with coverage. As I am a small data user most months an added advantage would be the facility to carry over some portion of unused data.

Great for mature lady

Found the network coverage very good , on a recent trip in the country of NSW , so far have had no problems at all , thank you , and keep up the good work

Roger
Rogerasked

I am currently with Telstra. ? If I change to Pennytel can I still have a post paid service. Billed monthly and auto-deducted.

J Marsh

I receive a post paid service with pennytel. Billing can be set up in lots of ways, but mine is auto deducted.

BTW, I love how you can ring and speak to a person if you want to change plan size.

It is easy to log into your account online to check your plan, data usage etc

So glad to have moved from T******

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,
Brendon

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Brendon

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers