Pennytel

Pennytel (page 2 of 12)

great product, suits my needs

the network coverage is great for a country area, no dropouts. it runs like a well oiled wheel. the download speed Is faster than my old phone service. better monthly prices.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.85
Included Data per Month:5 GB

Pennytel is also Pennywise

I changed over to Pennytel a few months ago because the half price special offer was just too enticing to ignore. In addition, Pennytel allows me to make overseas calls, which my previous provider did not.

So far, I have been more than happy with the service. I recently changed my monthly plan, and that took place as planned without any hiccups. Having Telstra as the home network, service in this rural area is excellent.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Great service and excellent customer support

Recently changed mobile provider to Pennytel using online sign-up. Transferring my 3 mobile services was straightforward but I mistakenly directed one of the new SIMS to a post office pick-up service instead of my home address (my fault). Two new SIMS arrived at home but the third didn't appear. Contacted customer services, virtually no hold time (unheard of for a TELCO), who were very helpful. Advised me to give ten days for delivery, then after contacting them again they immediately cancelled the missing SIM and re-issued a replacement. Activating the SIMS was very easy online and the changeover went smoothly and seamlessly. Very happy with service a couple of months later.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Great value and no issues with quality

It’s Telstra after all but without the baggage of Telstra. Service is reliable and as expected. No need to call customer support and the iOS app is simple and works great to let me know about my usage.

Good so far

Quite reliable no dropouts found as yet but I dont travel outside of the city, so ok for me.Data speeds are not an issue either. So quite happy with your service.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Good phone service provider

Good value and fantastic network coverage even out in country. Very good customer service too. I was nervous about changing phone service provider to a less well known company but never look back since the change

Included Data per Month:1 GB

I have been telling everyone just how great you are. I have 2 out of my 4 phone numbers with you so far with every intention of transfering the last two over to you when the plans finalise. You provide an absolutely clear service without interruptions. Your billing system is extremely easy to use and very clear information on data usage.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB

Excellent Product

The switch over to Pennytel is SEAMLESS, after you call or place your order online & then the SIM card turns up for you to log in to switch over too Pennytel which is easy and the change over takes 5 mins generally ( remember to turn your phone off then on again ) to activate. Coverage is good & the Portal access is fantastic so you cn track your data usage, don't pay over priced plans wit other carriers move to Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99

Excellent Service.

Everything fine. I note many of the competition now offering really low rates so hopefully you'll keep the current discount after the 6 months is up otherwise I may have to look around!

Plan Cost per Month: $8.40

Best Decision Ever

Have had zero problems. Cannot fault the service at all. Very pleased with everything. Just writing anything now as I have to write at least 30 word when much fewer would suffice.

Plan Cost per Month: $11.00
Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Andy, Thanks so much for leaving a great review. We are so happy that you are pleased with our service. Thanks for choosing Pennytel. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Very good

Reliability ok;rate good.Do not use data,only calls in and out and sms.Suitable usage for my limited needs and limited networking.Billing and payment method ok.Main thing-good plan and affordable.Maintain this good offer.Thanks.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00
Hi Robbo, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It’s really great to hear that you are having a positive experience. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

I signed up my elderly mother with Pennytel and we have found them to be as good if not better than previous provider for coverage. No dropouts. Certainly couldnt get a better price.
Would definitely recommend!

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Hi Cheryl, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are really happy to hear that you and your mother are enjoying the Pennytel service. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

100%realiable and no problems with speeds what else we expect with the price I am paying all good .also recommended to other family members and they have started using it.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Rosy, What a great review! We really love hearing that our customers are enjoying their service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Very Happy

Very Happy With Pennytel. Excellent price Range. Setup extremely easy. No dropout problems. No data speed problems. Excellent Website. Ideal for low use suits me perfectly. I Recommend this product highly .

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Hi Steve R, We are very happy that you’re very happy! Thanks so much for leaving a review! Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Great telco

I have been with Pennytel for some time now and have never had an issue with billing, service or connection. Great product that I have recommended for the rest of my family.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Olfella, What a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Pennytel Service. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Cheapest service I've found yet!

This is the cheapest with the most coverage that I have found yet. We are very happy to be with Pennytel. We don't think about our phone plan, which is what we want in a phone!!! Thank you.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Freddo, As long as you’re happy, we’re happy! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. On behalf of all of us here, thanks for choosing Pennytel. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Great value

Great price don’t need any extras especially when I don’t use it much only one think I found out that my friend went out of Tasmania for a month and run out of data only could order 1 gig at a time

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Dennis, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We glad to hear that you’re enjoying the service. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Great price

Happy with reliability and coverage , download speed good and suffient for my needs. I have had no troubles or problems since I started using Pennytel. I have recommended this service to my friends.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Glenice, We are really happy to see that you are enjoying your services with us. On behalf of everyone here, thank you for choosing Pennytel and recommending us to your friends. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

This is 100% better than Telstra who I've been using for 24 yearsl

Have not experienced any drop outs, download speed good. Extra data added without delay in less than a minutes on occasions they have been required. Customer service is first class.

Plan Cost per Month: $35.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB
Hi Craig, We pride ourselves on our customer service so we are glad that you had a great experience. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Lovin' It

5 stars Pennytel, as in comparison to my previous provider you guys rock!! Awesome price and service. Thank you so much for making my life less stressful dealing with poor coverage. Will happily recommend you to anyone.

Hi Penny, That is so very nice of you to say! You have made out day. We are really happy to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel service. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team