Pennytel (page 3 of 38)

Excellent service

Was looking for a phone service for my mother that would cover her basic phone needs and Pennytel has excelled in these areas. It is also good to be able to speak to someone on the actual phone about any questions or issues you may have about this phone service.

Great coverage

Have experienced no problems & coverage has been excellent !! With no drop out calls.
Well done Pennytel, it's awesome.

I was also given a free 3g of data top up free of charge, thankyou.

Well

Michael

MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Value for money.

Download speeds and network access have been excellent, including while recently travelling from NSW to regional Victoria. So far I have been very happy with Pennytel. The plan I am on is excellent vale for money.

Joy S

Joy Snsw

Service great

Being a new customer having had Telstra previously which was so expensive, after the initial billing problems were overcome with Pennytel, I am now pleased with the pricing and coverage.

My service is excellent

My service is excellent. Both my sim cards , operating on the same, work as expected and I have had no service faults. Contact with Pennytel has been very good and successful

Chris and Jim

Chris and JimPerth, WA

Great service and price

We are so happy with the coverage and when we have had to call the staff have been so helpful. The internet coverage has been good, and our calls have not been dropping out.

Daniel OMINSKI

Daniel OMINSKIPerth, WA

Professional

All good. Happy with the service. No drop outs and a very strong signal which is better than what i had. The changeover process was really easy and went without any problems

DaphneS

DaphneS

Great Service

Great service. Seamless transfer from old provider. No problems whatsoever and much cheaper than other providers. Coverage fine and no problem with dropouts compared to other providers, would recommend Pennytel to anyone

Sydney Nan

Sydney NanSydney, NSW

Great telephone enquiry service

Needed to call Pennytel recently with a small query. Expected to wait on line for who knows how long but amazingly a lady came on [after the usual recorded speel you get from every organnisation], straight away. Thank you "Kay" you were very pleasant to deal with and super helpful.

Kushal

Kushal

Perfect Service

Great service, good customer care, no issue with coverage drop out and much cheaper than the other big providers. Telstra's network at reliable price is an advantage. Overall it's good.

Ray LynchSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Telstra coverage at a fantastic price

Coverage great, I don't use downloads but are OK. I have travelled extensively over NSW with very good coverage compared to other companies coverage and downloads. Dropouts in remote areas only

Happy I moved to Pennytel

very happy no issues

only time we have had a problem was last week when we were staying at One Mile beach . Both of us and our friends who were also Pennytel customers had problems with our phones dropping out

Stephen W.

Stephen W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I want!

Cannot be critical of anything so far after 30 months!
The service meets my needs and wants, however, I have not fully used all services provided like regional coverage and international calls

Jan

Jan

We're happy because network coverage is better than other providers. We have used Pennytel on Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania without problems. Excellent service - great to talk to a real person

excellent

I am very happy with your service and find downloads fast thank you and never had a drop out.
I have very good coverage and good service with plan values thankyou once again.

very good coverage

everything works as advertised and great price. thanks to the Senior paper for advertising this product ,would not have noticed other wise. Have had no issues with phone cutting out.

Ivars V.

Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.

Con

ConVictoria

Excellent service

Thanking for providing this service great for everybody, thanks to the Senior paper for advertising this product, Staff was excellent and very helpful well done Pennytel, no contracts and change deals whenever no lock in

David

DavidPerth, WA

Great service, good coverage. Excellent support. No problems here.

No dropouts experience since I signed up. Data download is great. I work remote and still no problems. The coverage is good with 3g and 4g. Definitely recommend Pennytel to my family.

Maggie Taube

Maggie TaubeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

An affordable, reliable service.

The coverage is great - no loss of reception whilst travelling distances. At various times, the data downloads have been slightly slower but as I did not use my phone whilst with my previous carrier as an internet device, I have no comparison. Overall though, completely satisfied.

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Chris H

Chris Hasked

I live in Cairns would it work up in the north or only for big cities. ?

Hi Chris,

Apologies on the delayed response.

We use parts of the Telstra 3G/4G network so we most definitely work in Rural areas.

Cheers,
Brendon

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers