Pennytel (page 3 of 29)

4.4

janicelg

janicelgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Helps me keep in contact with family.

Have had no problems with coverage. Data is good.I was happy with the amount of data that I got because I do not use a lot on my phone. Excellent and very happy.

Bonzabones

BonzabonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and value

Without a doubt, one of the best providers and simply great value
I have had no problems with network coverage, zero dropouts and download speeds are fine.
All in all I am pleased I moved to pennytel

GTee

GTeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communications

Have not experienced any dropouts and coverage is the best I have ever had.Downloads on the plan I have a more than sufficient for my needs and service has been extremely reliable.

Raymond

RaymondVictoria

Glad we made the change.

Pennytel coverage is as good as the major telcos. Data download is quick. Their call centre operators are efficient and easy to talk to. I'm glad we made the change.

Jean

JeanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Handy to have my first mobile phone I do not use a lot good have plan with x amount of use reduced cost

No drop out that I am a ware of as i do not use a lot. I have only used in this area.Not sure about speed as I do not use a lot & how fast does not bother me Thank you.

davena

davenaPeel, WA

Centimeter perfect

What a pleasure to deal with.
No wait time and genuine help if required.
Have had no drop outs from shark bay to albany
This has been the best value for money in our communication adventure
I say this because we went into pennytel with eyes wide shut and came up with a fantastic company who I have recommended to many friends and family
Keep up the good work and thank you

Dawseville davo

great service

A very smooth change over from old provider , great coverage would recommend to any country person and at a far cheaper price than the other telcos and payments thru bank transfers .

Ella M.Pennytel

This is a great service provider

Great coverage really happy with the service I get when I ring up i would recommend you to any one i know really good deals too and no contract which is good

Rodney

Rodney

Good value and easy setup

Good value and was an easy setup. Stability and coverage is very good. The App is great as well. Haven’t had to use the call centre yet, so can’t comment on that.

Wayne

Wayne

Great plans. Very easy to deal with.

No complaints at all. From the sign up to receipt of the phone and sim everything couldn’t have gone smoother. I had a phone enquiry and it was handled promptly and efficiently.

Best thing I ever did was move to Pennytel

Haven’t had any problems with coverage so would recommend Pennytel to anyone looking for a great deal at a great price. No drop outs. The service is excellent and have no trouble with data.

TBFTB

TBFTBAU

Profesional and Fantastic Pennytel

Pennytel is 100% reliable and the customer service when i need it is so respectful and helpful.
Data and download speed is very good and I have never had any problems with it.

Great Service and Love the Flexibility

I'm very happy with all aspects of the service. What I love most is the ability to change data plans each month. Can organise to increase data for when I'm on holidays

Jason

JasonCentral, TAS

Cost Effective & Good

I used Pennytel for an account I setup for our local church. Service was great and phone staff were very helpful. Various payment options was also a plus. Based on my experience I would recommend Pennytel.

Rick

RickHunter Region, NSW

Australia tour

Did a trip around Australia and had no problems at any port of call and reception and speed all very good. Would recommend to anyone as it seems good value for money

Keith

KeithLaunceston, TAS

Provides everything I need

Never dropped out .I don't use data as my phone is only used for incoming and outgoing calls and texting. It therefore meets all my needs for a great price.

Ella M.Pennytel

Reliable service at great price.

Cannot fault the service, have had no issues whatsoever. Value Plus. Recommend Pennytel to everyone to give it a go and see for yourself. That's the only way try it/.

Lesley Rantall

Lesley RantallWestern District, VIC

Very satisfied with the service.

Can't get emails but I believe that's a telstra email problem, exactly why we changed to Pennytel. From Pennytel never a problem with connection or dropouts. My husband and I are both with Pennytel and have recommended to our children that they change over too, that way we know we will always get reliable service.

Patricia

Patricia

Very good service

Quite happy with the service provided; after 4 months I have yet to face a situation, where communications do not work well or not at all. Had not yet need for using the Customer service!

Phillip T.

Phillip T.Launceston, TAS

Just great.

Just what I need, as I only use the mobile phone, I do not require data. Big saving compared to the previous plan with the previous well known telephone company.

Case Van Tatenhove

Case Van Tatenhoveasked

I am on a Kogan plan which expires in two weeks. I dropped my phone and need a new one plus I want to keep my number Can you help or suggest

Russ Grayasked

G'day, very interested in bringing two mobile numbers to Pennytel, we have our own handsets. 1) after agreeing with you on packages what else do we have to do ? 2) can we change packages at any time ? 3) whats involved in arranging international roaming? 4) do you accept Amex card ?. Thanks. Russ.

GregP
GregP

Ask Pennytel !!!

Thought I had?????!!!!

Alanasked

How do I sort out a problem when the phone dos not work and I cant log in and your password reset dos not work

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you are able to send us a message with your account details and a short description of the issue, we’d be happy to look into this for you and see what we are able to do to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Alan

I have no 3G connection I can not receive or make calls. I can not call you to fix the problem, I can not reset my password. I have been waiting now for over 26 hours and have finally received a response telling me to weighting over an hour a go now. I have a Telstra booster displaying 4 to 5 bars and none on my phone I have tried a different phone, same crap. I have a 91 year old mother with miled dim ensure 2200 km away that I have not been able to ring for 2 weeks and I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I have a business that has ground to a stop and I get no response to fix the problem.

account 735956

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers