Pennytel (page 3 of 23)

DaphneS
DaphneS

Great Service

Great service. Seamless transfer from old provider. No problems whatsoever and much cheaper than other providers. Coverage fine and no problem with dropouts compared to other providers, would recommend Pennytel to anyone

Ray LynchSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Telstra coverage at a fantastic price

Coverage great, I don't use downloads but are OK. I have travelled extensively over NSW with very good coverage compared to other companies coverage and downloads. Dropouts in remote areas only

Happy I moved to Pennytel

very happy no issues

only time we have had a problem was last week when we were staying at One Mile beach . Both of us and our friends who were also Pennytel customers had problems with our phones dropping out

very good coverage

everything works as advertised and great price. thanks to the Senior paper for advertising this product ,would not have noticed other wise. Have had no issues with phone cutting out.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Great service, good coverage. Excellent support. No problems here.

No dropouts experience since I signed up. Data download is great. I work remote and still no problems. The coverage is good with 3g and 4g. Definitely recommend Pennytel to my family.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Great Service Great Reception Great Price

We both moved over to Pennytel's 1 GB post paid plan 18 months ago and the reception has been constantly very good with no drop outs at all.
The download speed for data has also been constantly very good and again no drop outs.

Would highly recommend Pennytel

Glenn
GlennPerth, WA

Great Metro WA Coverage; very reasonably priced and excellent to deal with over the phone

Very reliable service and so far have not had any issues. I will definitely be recommending Pennytel to family and friends about how relatively affordable and extremely good this service provider is. However in saying that, I have not tested the coverage out in regional WA, where I will be visiting later on in the year.

Michael R.
Michael R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great to deal with!

Terrific service. Did exactly as they said they would do, and quickly.
I had poor reception at home from my old provider.
With Pennytel, great reception, no problems, and great price

Cait L.
Cait L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 stars

Zero human contact, I did everything online. This suits me as I do these things at odd hours. Pretty reliable coverage, no drop outs. I didn't notice a difference in coverage between them and my old provider.

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

A pleasure to deal with -especially after having to put up with my previous phone companies

Everything at the moment is perfect. No dropouts etc . I am more than happy with everything especially after my previous experiences with other telcos. Keep up the good work and I reckon you will be number one Telco in no time.

Lazza
LazzaSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE

I'm happy!

Our reception is not good here, but what we get with Pennytel is the same as we had with Telstra, but it is a lot cheaper. Downloads have generally been OK.
I was pleased to get an upgrade to our plan - an extra 3 Gb data allowance - not that I am likely to use it. Telstra never gave us anything without a fuss.

Graham-and-Hayley
Graham-and-HayleyPerth, WA

No Complaints

It was a smooth transition process, and the service has been faultless so far (about 6 months). Just got a data limit increase for free, so you have to happy with that!
Much better reception at home than either Optus or Vodafone networks.

Marta
MartaIllawarra, NSW

The signal is perfect and the price is super convenient!

Amazing, I always have coverage, even when there is a storm, which it was impossible with my previous service. The download speed is fast enough to watch movies or have zoom meeting without trouble.

Judy
JudyLaunceston, TAS

I'm pleased I switched!

I am very pleased with my decision to sign up with Pennytel, I have the same coverage as when I was with Telstra at less cost and customer service is quick and efficient! (no being on hold for long enough to flatten my battery like I was with Telstra!).

Roger
Rogerasked

I am currently with Telstra. ? If I change to Pennytel can I still have a post paid service. Billed monthly and auto-deducted.

J Marsh
J Marsh

I receive a post paid service with pennytel. Billing can be set up in lots of ways, but mine is auto deducted.

BTW, I love how you can ring and speak to a person if you want to change plan size.

It is easy to log into your account online to check your plan, data usage etc

So glad to have moved from T******

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,
Brendon

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Brendon

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers