Pennytel (page 3 of 13)

Pennytel is providing an excellent service and we are very happy with it.

Pennytel staff have been very patient sorting our our issues with billing, and we finally understood the glitch with the invoices. We would definitely recommend the service to our friends.

Ireland
IrelandPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Have had no problems since joining Pennytel, the cover is excellent, no problem with data, the data is fast, never miss a text or message I would recommend Pennytel, I am a senior and it's great value

Gromolpian
GromolpianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hands down the best value anywhere

I can only speak for my own experience, but for me Pennytel's coverage (for my mobile phone use) is excellent. The cheap rates caught my eye, and I pay $7.69 per month for the smallest plan (seniors promo) for the first 4 months. After that it will be approx' $11. Even when it changes to the new rate, it is still great deal. If there is a better one, I've yet to find it. The fact that Pennytel uses the Telstra Mobile Network, was the clincher for me to try them. So without a doubt, they have my vote. Bravo!

Mark Mc
Mark McPerth, WA

great plan for a low user

Have been with Pennytel 16 months. Very happy. Great price plan for my needs. Very happy overall. Have recommended to others. Found it very easy to move over my service, also my wife's.

allen kidd
allen kiddMid North Coast, NSW

Just great!

No dropouts, just a great connection. So much better than our previous provider and a heck of a lot cheaper. We tell our friends about Pennytel. Keep up the great work. Phew 30 words is hard work in the positive.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Very Happy with Pennytel

Network coverage is very reliable. Very rarely have I experienced dropouts and when a dropout has occurred I am not sure whether the cause was my phone or the other person's phone. I do not use internet on my mobile so I cannot comment on internet speeds.

BTW
BTWSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is wonderful ! And is best to go for.

Fast and reliable service with no dropouts. The network is incredibly good and consistent over time. Internet services are fast and won't breakdown at all. It is amazing and I can't look for any better network.

Brian Walker.
Brian Walker.South-Eastern Region, NSW

So far, so good. Very happy with your service and my monthly bill.

Everything is going good, very happy indeed. Pennytel is the best priced mobile phone provider that l've had the pleasure of doing business with. I highly recommend your services.
Pity you don't do internet services for homes as well.

Economic simplicity

I haven't experienced any dropouts but haven't ventured to low coverage areas. I rarely use data (I'm pretty much a technophobe!) but have not had any trouble receiving/sending/viewing SMS messages or attachments. The overall service is excellent and great value for money.

Shani
ShaniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service and great staff

We have had very good service and find the staff most helpful.We find the data speeds a bit slow, our network coverage seems to be OK
We are very happy with the cost

Steven T.
Steven T.Murray Region, NSW

Perfect

Real people for support and most helpful. Reliability excellent. Simple set up. No black spots so far. Really, what is left to say. You're the best and most affordable mobile network on the market.

Ella MPennytel

Really good reception anywhere I go and great value for money
I have told all my friends to switch to Penntel and they will not be paying high bills
As they do with other phone companies

Toni
ToniLaunceston, TAS

Pennytel is a reliable and very affordable mobile plan for my whole family.

Very reliable, any problems are quickly solved by friendly staff. Thankyou for my reward of 1G extra for ongoing custom. Affordable for my whole family. Easy direct debit payments. I have recommended Pennytel to all my family and friends who have also been very happy.

Heather
HeatherNortheast, VIC

Very good for the price

This is a great price for kids to use and great coverage can ring and talk to them on Pennytel when l couldn't on another provided. Doesn't use the mobile data because she plays to many games so uses the wifi.

good service

service is good no dropouts i dont use data it is fine for what i need never any worries my wife loves it as there is no hassels her phone is her love regards dave alice

Roger
Rogerasked

I am currently with Telstra. ? If I change to Pennytel can I still have a post paid service. Billed monthly and auto-deducted.

J Marsh
J Marsh

I receive a post paid service with pennytel. Billing can be set up in lots of ways, but mine is auto deducted.

BTW, I love how you can ring and speak to a person if you want to change plan size.

It is easy to log into your account online to check your plan, data usage etc

So glad to have moved from T******

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,
Brendon

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Brendon H.Pennytel

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Brendon

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers