Pennytel (page 3 of 22)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Excellent service and value for money

Usually reliable doesn't seem to drop out any more than Telstra. Download speeds are adequate for my needs. Had Telstra for many years and have noticed very little difference between them.

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

We have three mobile phones with Pennytel. None of us use our phones often but have found Pennytel excellent. Coverage is great in our regional area and for people who don't use mobile phones for anything other than to make an occasional call, the cost is good and, unlike some other providers, not a waste of money. The staff are genuinely courteous, respectful and professional - and not patronisingly so like some Telcos.

Transferring to Pennytel

I would like to switch my Telstra phone over to Pennytel keeping my Telstra number I have read that this can take a couple of weeks I would not have mobile phone coverage for that time. Is there a solution please? I also would like to setup my wifes Telstra phone with Pennytel
regards
Keith Winkler

KEITH
KEITH

Thanks Brendon I already have a Pennytel # I am talking about porting my currect Telstra # to Pennytel
Regards
Keith Winkler

Economical good service

Coverage of the Telstra network at an economical price. More than doubled my data allowance at no extra cost soon after I joined! No problems with reception or download speed.

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Actual Service

Speed could be faster for streaming, but is generally adequate. Coverage is spotty in Little River. Do have dropouts generally a couple of times a day but not serious if not in a hurry.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Terry Amos
Terry AmosPerth, WA

Best mobile service

We haven't experienced any network issues at all. The signup process was flawless and as an added bonus I received extra credit for signing up my wife's phone, as did she. Love it!!

Shaun
ShaunMid North Coast, NSW

So much better than my old provider

I can't fault pennytels service my family and friends are all hooked up and we are all happy with the service and tech support plus the bonus credits for referring other people

Pennytel is very good compare with my previous MB provide

Pentel 'serveice is very good, 100% reliable network coverag, perfect ! receiption is much better than my previous service provider. but sometimes download data a bit slow, anyway i am very happy with pentel and have referred two fridands to Pentel.

shireboy
shireboySydney, NSW

Great value

Cannot fault the service and its great value, no issues at all.. Data download speed is fine for me, but i am not a large data user.. The plan us really good value and I am referring to many friends and that are also with Pennytel

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine value for money

No drop outs. Reception in my area is low but works fine for my needs. All fine and easy direct debit. Data download is ok used mostly for QR codes for entries.

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Very good phone service and customer service

Network coverage has been great so far. Naturally I haven't travelled much but so far so good.
I've not had any dropouts.
Download speed has been very good.
Customer service has been better than expected.

Excellent service

Was looking for a phone service for my mother that would cover her basic phone needs and Pennytel has excelled in these areas. It is also good to be able to speak to someone on the actual phone about any questions or issues you may have about this phone service.

Great coverage

Have experienced no problems & coverage has been excellent !! With no drop out calls.
Well done Pennytel, it's awesome.

I was also given a free 3g of data top up free of charge, thankyou.

Well

Michael
MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Value for money.

Download speeds and network access have been excellent, including while recently travelling from NSW to regional Victoria. So far I have been very happy with Pennytel. The plan I am on is excellent vale for money.

My service is excellent

My service is excellent. Both my sim cards , operating on the same, work as expected and I have had no service faults. Contact with Pennytel has been very good and successful

Chris and Jim
Chris and JimPerth, WA

Great service and price

We are so happy with the coverage and when we have had to call the staff have been so helpful. The internet coverage has been good, and our calls have not been dropping out.

DaphneS
DaphneS

Great Service

Great service. Seamless transfer from old provider. No problems whatsoever and much cheaper than other providers. Coverage fine and no problem with dropouts compared to other providers, would recommend Pennytel to anyone

Kushal
Kushal

Perfect Service

Great service, good customer care, no issue with coverage drop out and much cheaper than the other big providers. Telstra's network at reliable price is an advantage. Overall it's good.

Ray LynchSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Telstra coverage at a fantastic price

Coverage great, I don't use downloads but are OK. I have travelled extensively over NSW with very good coverage compared to other companies coverage and downloads. Dropouts in remote areas only

Happy I moved to Pennytel

very happy no issues

only time we have had a problem was last week when we were staying at One Mile beach . Both of us and our friends who were also Pennytel customers had problems with our phones dropping out

Jan

We're happy because network coverage is better than other providers. We have used Pennytel on Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania without problems. Excellent service - great to talk to a real person

very good coverage

everything works as advertised and great price. thanks to the Senior paper for advertising this product ,would not have noticed other wise. Have had no issues with phone cutting out.

Ivars V.
Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Great service, good coverage. Excellent support. No problems here.

No dropouts experience since I signed up. Data download is great. I work remote and still no problems. The coverage is good with 3g and 4g. Definitely recommend Pennytel to my family.

Great Service Great Reception Great Price

We both moved over to Pennytel's 1 GB post paid plan 18 months ago and the reception has been constantly very good with no drop outs at all.
The download speed for data has also been constantly very good and again no drop outs.

Would highly recommend Pennytel