Pennytel (page 4 of 31)

4.3

marie cooper

marie cooperHunter Region, NSW

Has been great so far

Coverage has been great and down load speeds very good. This product represents excellent value for money when comparing it with other suppliers. I have had no dropouts or black spots with my phone and I am very satisfied.

Mick W.

Mick W.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s a great value and excellent service

The quality is just as good as their wholesale provider Telstra and the price is way cheaper. If you want the service quality of a tier 1 provider and the cost of a reseller than I would totally recommend them. I have personally referred 5 ppl and they are all very happy. One of the ppl live in Mt Isa.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

perfect for me

the network is reliable and fast , the staff friendly and kind.
good value for money compared to all other carriers ..I never experienced any drop of speed or black-outs . like I said . Excellent

Mauro

MauroIllawarra, NSW

Great service good app

Yes good speed no drop outs good coverage good call centre clear undestaing Of My plan easy to check my data usage highly appreciated penntail good billing cycle and bought my phone from penntail

Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A company that's run right

My wife and I have had 2 phones with Pennytel for 5 months now and it's a pleasure to be with them, everything runs easy from the phone plans, the coverage to the accurate easy laid out billing. I am recommending Pennytel to all my family and friends. Well done Pennytel, thanks and keep up the good work. Russell Wilson

Ian Butcher

Ian ButcherPeel, WA

Amazing value!

I'm very happy since changing from $40 a month to $16. But how do you manage to pay for your huge advertising programme?
How do I check how much data I have used?

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy :)

I had so much trouble with my previous providers.
My brother recommended Pennytel.
Right from the get go I cannot fault their service in anyway.
Love I can contact them by phone.
Fabulous that they keep me up to date via messages etc.

Great provider

I have had no problems with coverage as I haven't been out of my area due to the lockdown , no dropouts I don't download much data but what I do is fine

Noel J.

Noel J.North-West & West coast, TAS

I'm extremely pleased with Pennytel,

Had no problems, will be adding my wife to Pennytel when her contract with other supplier ends, saving money with great service, data download excellent, very reliable service, thank you very much

Beverley Cramond

Beverley CramondHunter Region, NSW

Good service which is so important for older people.

Network coverage is spot on. No drop outs experienced. All downloads activated well, no problems at all.
My telephone account each month is very acceptable, I am paying 50% less and sometimes more than before Pennytel which is important when on a fixed income.

Financially pleased!

We haven't had problems with service or downloads to date BUT because of the Corona virus we haven't beeen able to travel out of built up areas with lower signal strength as much as normal.

Ella M.Pennytel

Awesome. Quick. They what they say they will. Nothing is too hard.

Absolutely reliable. No drop outs.
I'm no computer junkie. download speeds are adequate for my know how.
Keep up the good work pennytel.
One criticism. can only buy 20gig .so it's no good for , streaming. Or gameing.

Beverley

BeverleyPerth, WA

Perfect for elderly father and great price for plan.

Coverage great no experience of dropouts data speeds fine for elderly gent.
Customer service is excellent. Able to keep existing number was helpful.
Would recommend and have mentioned many times to friends and family.

Ella M.Pennytel

Very happy with the service

Had mobile service a few months. Always timely & helpful. Coverage great - much better than previous (new phone also helped). Changed plan and bought extra data recently and was processed quickly.

Feedback

Reliability so far has been 100%. Download speeds are quite sufficient for my purposes.
Pennytel provides a 'no fuss' and efficient service that is excellent. All at a reasonable cost. No complaint from me.

Highly Recommended

Network is unchanged from our last provider which is and was totally adequate. I am now paying half the price for the same product, excellent. My phone operates exactly the same & kept my old number. I would recommend Pennytel. Lyn

Ella M.Pennytel

At a quarter the cost (from my previous supplier) for the same service - brilliant!

I can't notice any difference from my previous provider in reliability or speed. At a quarter the cost, how can I complain? I have recommended Pennytel to several others but so far, only my spouse has "seen the light"!

garry18North-West & West coast, TAS

never a problem with service any where coverage is great all works well

never had a dropout coverage is good data speed are fast enough all good service, never had to call to enquire about the account, comes in every months and always correct, can highly recommend them.

garry18

thanks I have recommended a few people that have changed to Pennytel my neighbor will be changing next week

Joe

JoeWestern District, VIC

Perfect for an elderly couple

Living in a rural area and dependent on mobile phones pennytel have provided reliable communications during this period and lessened our stress levels as well as being able to assist a neighbour when their phone service failed. Would recommend this service.

Nic42

Nic42Mid North Coast, NSW

Switched from Telstra to save some money, and couldn't be happier!

Besides my bill being smaller, I can hardly tell I've switched from Telstra. The only thing that is a little odd is the way country prefixes seem to work, or not work, when sending text messages.

Peter M.asked

Hello,Will I be able to use free wifi at home when I start a plan?

Paul
Paul

I don't have any problems using WiFi connected to my home internet.

Peter M.

Hi Paul,I am about to join on a $10 cheaper plan.I dont use alot of data and I dont make many calls.Will my monthly bill be around $10 or will I have extra fees?

Peter M.asked

Hello,I am about to switch from vodafone to Pennytel.I have used free wifi at home to contact friends on messenger .Will I still be able to do that?

Kriss
Kriss

Yes, definately, all plans seem to come with data (like wifi but direct to your phone). Messenger doesnt require a lot of data so you should be good regardless of the plan you choose.

Peter M.

hi Kriss,I I am going to start with the cheapest plan $10. I dont make alot of calls.Will i be paying close to $10 each month or alot more?

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers