Pennytel (page 4 of 14)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Boot
BootSouth West, WA

Excellent trained staff and service 5 stars

We had no drop outs but found large areas of the state of W.A had no signal coverage This is the only reason we leave Pennytell. We are talking just east of Geraldton south to Koorda and north of Geraldton along the coast to Karratha. Customer service and product knowledge is the best in the communications industry leaving others including Telstra way behind. I would recommend Pennytell to anyone who doesn't travel a lot, but we will miss the excellent service.

BrianP
BrianPSouth West, WA

The only telco that does what it promises.

Always reliable. Have not lost service at all. Other telcos we have used frequently dropped out in our rural area. Able to send text and photos no problem. Very satisfied.

Going well so far

No problems encountered with either coverage or internet speed so far. I am very happy with the services I am getting so far. Pennytel definitely provides value for money services.

Great company

I find Pennytel very reliable as they have great network coverage & fast data download speeds. Pennytel offers fabulous value for money . Their customer service is exceptional . I would highly recommend them .

SuzP
SuzPSouth West, WA

Happy I made the switch!

Excellent coverage & I haven't experienced any dropouts. I find the download speeds are fast enough for me I am happy with the service I receive as well as the cost.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Allison
AllisonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

5GB plan

We have found the network coverage very good. Have not experienced any signifiant drop outs with our service. Data download speeds are good most of the time. Most apps will load quickly.

Gloria
GloriaHunter Region, NSW

Great around town but no good in the outer regions

Used them price is great but only for city use suppose to use telstra coverage but go to the smaller regional towns no coverage. Took my phone around our great country but very rarely could I use it

Tanya
TanyaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great sim only rates

These plans are great for those not wishing to purchase a new handset. Personally I wanted unlimited calls and texts with not much data but you can increase your download for not that much extra cost. Transfer of service went smoothly.

Helly
Helly

Great customer service and you can talk to a real person on the phone

If you call, you can speak to someone straight away which is great customer service. They are very helpful and I have had a carefree service. Very pleasant and prompt.

Usha
UshaPerth, WA

Very good connection and high speed.

Absolutely no dropouts, fast speed. Phone calls overseas are clear and audible. The services provided by the staff are very efficient, friendly and helpful. I am so pleased and very satisfied with Pennytel and will recommend my friends to your internet service.

excellent value for money

Only one bar Telstra coverage where I live, but good to have something when Optus is down. Nothing else to say so have to fill up the 30 words somehow.

SA Customer
SA Customer

Great service at low cost

Great service - no problem with signal so far. Increase in mobile data makes it even better value - a great backup to my broadband at home from a different provider which keeps cutting out.

Rhonda
RhondaHunter Region, NSW

Good service

Everything is good so far no drop out and very reliable
No problems so far I have had a very good service and I am totally happy With the speed of my service.

VCB
VCBHunter Region, NSW

Change to Pennytel

Had some teething problems early but have been rectified and now happy with service. The plan is competitive and coverage has been good so far. Would recommend Pennytel to others.

Very Happy

I was with the big telcos for many years and very unhappy with the service and over the top cost. With Pennytel it's all so simple, value for money, great coverage and freindly service. Have recommemded them to my friends.

Gaye J.
Gaye J.Sydney, NSW

Professional

Professional company and have been very pleased with service and price. I don’t use my phone a lot but have not had any disruptions or dropouts and coverage seems ok with my limited use.

Linds
LindsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good, I get good reception at a reasonable rate. I am not a big phone user I and hardly use any data so Pennytel's plans are great for me.

minty
mintyNorthern Region, NSW

Really good works exerllent its the best I have ever had.

I have had no problems with this network I just use it for talk and tex n my family and friends very good coverage so would recommend to all for a good service.

Has worked as it should

All as expected unlike the big name brand. Yet to test outback coverage though. Seniors discount appreciated...please extend it. Speed and reliability has been good. Keep it up and price down.

Paul
PaulIllawarra, NSW

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The change over was seemlesss and quick. The mobile coverage has been working perfectly. And who can complain about the price. It suits me.

Incredibly Affordable.

Pennytel is very reliable. I have not experienced any dropouts. The data is always efficient. It is very affordable whilst still being able to get great deals. I definitely would recommend Pennytel to a friend.

Anne W.
Anne W.Hobart, TAS

Good value and user-friendly

I changed to Pennytel a bit over a year ago after many years with Telstra as a mobile service provider, because the Pennytel package was cheaper. It has since proved equally reliable and user-friendly. My home NBN internet is still with Telstra. Today Telstra emailed me to say my data package will be increasing in size, but so will the cost, by $5 a month. By spooky coincidence I had an email from Pennytel the very same day saying data package was increasing in size, but the price was coming DOWN by $5 a month. Says it all, really.

Jomarie
JomarieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

The BEST mobile service

Such a wonderful, reliable, good service. Continually making changes for the better. Great coverage, download speed. Thinking of customers first which is unique. Wouldn’t change this service when it meets my demands.

red2up
red2upHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product

Great coverage, no drop out's, excellent service all round, needed to call help line once and could not be happier with response and service. would recommend to anyone thinking of changing providers

Tassiedevil
TassiedevilLaunceston, TAS

These people are the goods ! I am so happy with them , switching to Pennytel was a very smart move .

I only have a very basic phone... could not get any sense or decent deal from my previous..... I get the best coverage , and now for a fraction of the cost, What's not to be happy about ? !! Thank you Pennytel.