Pennytel (page 4 of 8)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

peter stone
peter stoneLaunceston, TAS

Everythings great

Everything is working nicely at the moment and especially the charges keep them going download speed is good and coverage excellent no drop outs experienced so far and that's good in this region

Excellent Service

Only negative is that I signed up following adverts quoting a certain price but omitted the fact that GST would be added. Felt this lacked transparency but still good value for money.

Mau
MauMid North Coast, NSW

Great. No problems with reception and more economical service.

Very reliable service. Data download speed is fine. No issues - getting same service as the 'big' boys.
Was easy to switch carriers. My mobile cost has reduced over 60%
Can recommend Pennytel.

Scott D.
Scott D.North-East, TAS

Swapped from Telstra due high cost, Pennytel has offered Great service, very reliable, friendly staff. So far the service hasn’t had any drop outs. Billing is easy to manage, with a good app

Rob
RobSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Since changing to Pennytel have found them to be a very reliable service. Communication is excellent. Have had no problems to date. Very happy and would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
rob
robSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coverage

Coverage is great. Have been out a lot to a lot of places to see if the coverage is what I was told it would be and I found it to be correct. I will be staying with them.

Ella MPennytel

Extremely happy with my service

Am very happy with my phone service no problems at all the price is excellent and easy to pay. No problems at all the most important thing is I can afford it

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last, a decent good value Telco!!

Telstra put the cost up from $40 to $50 a month so I switched to Pennytel and now get basically the same for $15.99 a month. Mobile coverage and data speed is the same. Extremely simple to switch over the sim card and set up and it only took about 30 minutes to switch over the account.

Ella MPennytel

Provide what we want without fuss or lies.

Have not noted any problems. Do have blackout areas because of our location, but happy with comparable service. Data has proved to be no different in speed and provides all I need.

John
John

A great service

I’m very happy with Pennytel. They offer a very good range of plans. The prices are very competitive, and the app is very easy, letting you monitor your data usage. Highly recommend.

Tim
TimNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Couldn't be happier since switching all of our mobile services to Pennytel

Network coverage is every bit as good as Telstra. No coverage or dropout issues.
I have found the Data download speeds to be perfectly adequate (again every bit as good as Telstra)
And the bonus is I am saving over $1,300 a year compared to my previous provider (Telstra).

Andrew
AndrewHunter Region, NSW

Prompt service. Can't fault the coverage.

Service was prompt and Sim card arrived within the indicated time frame. Setup without a hitch and no issues with direct debit each month and invoice received via email. Recommend.

trevfromoz
trevfromozSouth West, WA

No dramas easy to change.

SIM cards arrived quickly, activated within an hour, problems with coverage and have recommended Pennytel to all my friends. Data download seems pretty quick, I have always managed to access information I need quickly.

Pauline B.
Pauline B.Sydney, NSW

Great

All perfect, good coverage and download speeds were good even when I was overseas. Good value and great service. I can recommend Pennytel to my friends if they are looking for a new service provider

Happy

Very happy with Pennytel have had no problems no dropouts download good and at the same time I’m saving heaps
I have noticed that signal in areas that was not strong has not let me down with Pennytel

Smh976
Smh976Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and very affordable!

Very pleased with phone and data performance. A good move to Pennytel. Have recommended Pennytel to several friends and family so expect some new customers in the near future. Thankyou.

Excellent!

Changed 2 mobiles over from Telstra - quick & easy transaction. great value and no problems with coverage at all. Best move ever! One more phone to move over when contract ends this month. Highly recommend Pennytel to anyone

Sue H.
Sue H.Sydney, NSW

Very happy!

I cannot fault Pennytel from the person on the phone who signed me up they have not let me down. I have excellent coverage, no dropouts and plenty of data. I was previously with Telstra and although I was happy with the service I was paying way more with them. Can not recommend Pennytel highly enough.

Ella MPennytel

Great service.So pleased I changed to Pennytel.

Have not experienced any problems at all.download speeds for data are good and what I expected. I have moved around the state (nsw) since I joined pennytel and had good coverage every where , ie. Wagga to Bourke and return.

Jorgen
JorgenHobart, TAS

Top job all around

When you get good coverage with no dropouts, great service, downloads same as my previous NBN connection, great price and an app that tells you how much data you have used, what more could you ask?

Gary Roberts
Gary RobertsCentral, SA

Just The Ticket

the network is absolutely reliable,have not experienced dropouts or any problems, and data speed is next to no time. Im a happy customer! and would not hesitate to recommend to those wanting an economical service!

Kev
KevHunter Region, NSW

Have 3x items using pennytel all on the one account easy to manage and always contactable. I do recommend you to people I know. Havent had any problems with drop outs.

Denvon
DenvonHunter Region, NSW

Great service and price

Very reliable service,was worried as live in country nsw but perfect reception .no dropouts have recommended to many friends.do not use data much as connect to home server so can't comment on data speeds .

Ella MPennytel

Cost was a great incentive

So far everything is going well since I switched to Pennytel. I have only been with Pennytel a few months and I have no issues with the service. The monthly fee I am now paying was a great incentive as it is little more than a quarter of the amount my previous provider was costing. As far as coverage is concerned, I have not been traveling too far afield to test it. My wife is considering switching to Pennytel as wll

Wendy
WendyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price.

Have been very happy with my service. Any complaints are dealt with immediately with constant updates for you to keep you informed. To date I have had no dropouts and no problems with the billing .Good service at a great affordable price. What more could you want.