Pennytel

Pennytel (page 5 of 32)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Ivars V.
Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.

Con
ConVictoria

Excellent service

Thanking for providing this service great for everybody, thanks to the Senior paper for advertising this product, Staff was excellent and very helpful well done Pennytel, no contracts and change deals whenever no lock in

David
DavidPerth, WA

Great service, good coverage. Excellent support. No problems here.

No dropouts experience since I signed up. Data download is great. I work remote and still no problems. The coverage is good with 3g and 4g. Definitely recommend Pennytel to my family.

Maggie Taube
Maggie TaubeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

An affordable, reliable service.

The coverage is great - no loss of reception whilst travelling distances. At various times, the data downloads have been slightly slower but as I did not use my phone whilst with my previous carrier as an internet device, I have no comparison. Overall though, completely satisfied.

Ahmad
AhmadSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very reliable and honest company. call and mobile internet are going perfect .. I'm happy to become Pennytel client after very bad experience with the untrustfull Optus ..I recommend it to all

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Great Service Great Reception Great Price

We both moved over to Pennytel's 1 GB post paid plan 18 months ago and the reception has been constantly very good with no drop outs at all.
The download speed for data has also been constantly very good and again no drop outs.

Would highly recommend Pennytel

Excellent service.

I live in rural WA & network coverage is excellent
& virtually noo drop outs.
Data are usual phone speeds.
Same coverage as Telstra, but if you have a problem you can actually talk to a Pennytel
Consultant.
Plans are well priced.
3 months in & All Good ☆☆☆☆☆
Matt.

Glenn
GlennPerth, WA

Great Metro WA Coverage; very reasonably priced and excellent to deal with over the phone

Very reliable service and so far have not had any issues. I will definitely be recommending Pennytel to family and friends about how relatively affordable and extremely good this service provider is. However in saying that, I have not tested the coverage out in regional WA, where I will be visiting later on in the year.

david 45
david 45Mid North Coast, NSW

Good coverage, great price and data

No dropouts, has been reliable, but haven't travelled far from home. Will test that later. Data downloads good. Pennytell have given me an extra three gigabytes of data for free. Can't beat that!

Michael R.
Michael R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great to deal with!

Terrific service. Did exactly as they said they would do, and quickly.
I had poor reception at home from my old provider.
With Pennytel, great reception, no problems, and great price

Cait L.
Cait L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 stars

Zero human contact, I did everything online. This suits me as I do these things at odd hours. Pretty reliable coverage, no drop outs. I didn't notice a difference in coverage between them and my old provider.

Crawf
CrawfNorth-East, TAS

very happy with Pennytel

I'm so happy with Pennytel I cant believe I have a product so reliable and pay alot less than the traditional telecom company`s,I was very happy to receive a bonus from referring customers

A pleasure to deal with -especially after having to put up with my previous phone companies

Everything at the moment is perfect. No dropouts etc . I am more than happy with everything especially after my previous experiences with other telcos. Keep up the good work and I reckon you will be number one Telco in no time.

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Economical and very reliable coverage & service! thank you :)

Pennytel is everything I was hoping for, it delivers great service, coverage and price! calls are unlimited, data is ample for my needs and I was with another company, which didn't deliver any of these things. Thank you Pennytel, you have saved me money and delivered as promised.

Excellent Service Great Value

Network coverage is excellent and the download speeds are sufficient for my use.I could ask for no more as far as coverage and speed is concerned and the value is most acceptable. I have changed networks and am delighted with the quality and value pennytel offers.

Lazza
LazzaSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE

I'm happy!

Our reception is not good here, but what we get with Pennytel is the same as we had with Telstra, but it is a lot cheaper. Downloads have generally been OK.
I was pleased to get an upgrade to our plan - an extra 3 Gb data allowance - not that I am likely to use it. Telstra never gave us anything without a fuss.

Willem
WillemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy chappie

No problems with the coverage, very happy with my service. After being a very unhappy Telstra customer, this is fantastic! Still in the early stages but a very happy chap!

Graham-and-Hayley
Graham-and-HayleyPerth, WA

No Complaints

It was a smooth transition process, and the service has been faultless so far (about 6 months). Just got a data limit increase for free, so you have to happy with that!
Much better reception at home than either Optus or Vodafone networks.

Marta
MartaIllawarra, NSW

The signal is perfect and the price is super convenient!

Amazing, I always have coverage, even when there is a storm, which it was impossible with my previous service. The download speed is fast enough to watch movies or have zoom meeting without trouble.

Rozza
RozzaSouthwest, VIC

Love Pennytel

Reliable,good cover.The price is right for us.Helpful staff when changing from Telstra after 45 years (they are just too expensive,and wouldn't offer a better deal.Bye Bye Telstra) Been wity Pennytel a couple of years now

Excellent!

The Pennytel mobile service never drops out when I use it so I found it to be very reliable. It has a good coverage and downloads quickly, with no problems.

Judy
JudyLaunceston, TAS

I'm pleased I switched!

I am very pleased with my decision to sign up with Pennytel, I have the same coverage as when I was with Telstra at less cost and customer service is quick and efficient! (no being on hold for long enough to flatten my battery like I was with Telstra!).

Col and Myrna
Col and MyrnaNorthern Region, NSW

Easy straight forward connection and follow up service

I found Pennytel mobile phone sim card through recommendations from our local facebook site, and glad I made the phone call. Contacting customer service is quick and efficient. We have now been with Pennytel for 5 months, we have 2 mobile phone accounts and have absolutely no problems Our coverage has always been good with no drop outs whatsoever. and have found the basic plan suitable for our needs. The staff at customer service are extremely patient, helpful, courteous and up to date and with their products and knowledge. Highly recommended!!!

Suts
SutsCentral, SA

Best deals on Mobile services

Coverage is great and economy for older users is good news. We highly recommend this phone service to anyone who will listen. Beats our previous provider by a mile with no surprises at bill time.

Pennytel