Penrite Oil HPR Diesel 15 15W-50 (Semi Synthetic)

Penrite Oil HPR Diesel 15 15W-50 (Semi Synthetic)

No reviews. Be the first to review it!

Sorry, there are no reviews about Penrite Oil HPR Diesel 15 15W-50 (Semi Synthetic) but you can read 44 reviews about Penrite HPR Range.

hi i have a vw golf turbo 1.6 is diesel is this oil 15w50 semi synthetic ok
Hi Des, Thanks for your inquiry. What year is this vehicle? Please give Technical a call on 1300 736 748 to discuss directly.

would you recommend using penrite HPR diesel 15 engine oil 15w-50 in my Ducati Diavel Motorcycle?
i would go by the oil requirements in the owners manual on your motor bikeIt says on your products that it can be used in 4stroke motorcycles. Denis Rheinberger....Hi Denis, Thanks for your inquiry. Can you please advise the year of manufacture for this bike and is it known as the Carbon, Strada or Titanium?

Hi my car BMW X3 2011 may I use HPR diesel 5 (5w-40w)?
I would go to Penrite lube guide and use what they recommendHi Khoi, You are welcome to talk to our Technical Team about any questions you have about our products, they can be contacted on 1300 736 748 or tech@penriteoil.com

Compare all Penrite HPR Range