Penrite Oil HPR Gas 10 10W-50 (Semi Synthetic)

Penrite Oil HPR Gas 10 10W-50 (Semi Synthetic)

See the Best Engine Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kev

kevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My car loves me for it

Since I purchased my Mitsubishi TL over 4 years ago, and converted to dual fuel, I have not experienced any problem, I now use Penrite for all my lubricating needs, my car is purrrrrrrrrrring like a kitten. So am I,
thank you Penrite!!

Purchased in January 2015.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Kev,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Stevo

Stevomelbourne

2009 Hi Lux on gas (mostly) 400k klms and going strong

Been using Penrites Gas10 since new, changing every 10k. Despite the dealers attempts to sow fear and uncertainty the result has been a reliable truck that hasnt had a problem and continues now in light family use.
Also use HPR 30 on older club permit cars with great results. I like to support a manufacturer that provides products for older machines (gearbox oils, shock absorber oil etc)

Car2009 HiLux
Penrite Oil T.Penrite Oil

Thanks Stevo for your kind review!

469,000km and going strong...

I've used HPR Gas 10 exclusively in my LPG BA Falcon for the past decade. I change the oil and the filter (Ryco) every 10,000km. The car now has 469,000km on it. It's been the most reliable car I've ever owned...except for the smegging front rotors which have to be machined/replaced once a year.

CarBA Falcon sedan.
Penrite Oil T.Penrite Oil

Thanks for the review Mackers!