Pentair Rebel

• Pool Size
Chris

ChrisBrisbane

Massive regret

I ignored all of the bad reviews of the Rebel 1 thinking they would have fixed the issues but clearly it's no different. 6 months in and my rebel 2 goes 2/3 up the wall, drops down, does a spin then goes up the same part of the wall. Repeat that for 4 hours. Large leaves block it up also. I paid $500 and it was a complete waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$500.00.

Noise Level
Pool Size Small
Functionality
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
John

JohnSydney, NSW

Disappointing.

Purchased in November 2017 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Physical store.

Noise Level

Colin and Maree Johnsonasked

Has anyone got a review on the Pentair prowler 920 robotic pool cleaner

Laura

Lauraasked

Is it recommended to change the wheels on the rebel pentair if I am replacing the tires? Or is it ok to just change out the tires because they are worn? Thank you for any help.

Lynn A.

Lynn A.asked

My rebel wants to stay in the deep end and we have to move it to the other end by hand. It then works but always migrates back to the deep end. Help it is only 3 years old.

Mike
Mike

My pool & rebel were started up 18 months ago, & my rebel does the same. Only cleans deep end. I brush shallow end towards deep. Hopefully someone will provide advice for this issue.

David S.
David S.

I had the same issue, this is an design flaw in the Rebel 2. the drive shaft gets worn out easily and the wheel will stop turning when this happens. You need to unscrew the wheel that doesn't turn and install the new drive shaft. You can get the parts in your local pool shop https://www.poolspot.com.au/left-drive-kit-for-pentair-rebel.

I hope this helps