Pentair Rebel

Pentair Rebel (page 5 of 5)

• Pool Size

Phil

Phil

The best

This has transformed my life , its performance in my opinion is unmatched no more having to fiddle with weights or moving when stuck .The rebel glides around with ease on my fibre glass pool plus up the walls.this is the first time I have ever reviewed anything but it is that good .

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Best money ever spent

Was so frustrated with my old cleaner getting clogged in corners. The rebel is perfect, bought one week ago. It goes in every corner of the pool climbs the walls, it hasn't missed a beat and it does the work so sillant. My pool looks cleaner than ever before. Highly recommended,

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Kevin M

Kevin MGold Coast

Excellent pool cleaner

Couldn't be happier with the Pentair Rebel, doesn't miss a beat, pool is spotless. Purchased it 7 weeks ago. It's a few more dollars than the traditional kreepy krawly types but worth every cent! It even picked up a couple of loose pool tiles the first day we used it. Strongly recommend! The staff at Captain Nemo's, Helensvale were also very helpful and did it competitively, matching online prices

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Suction Pool Cleaners

Find out how Pentair Rebel compares to other Suction Pool Cleaners

Awesome pool cleaner

Bought the Rebel to replace standard pool cleaner with diaphragm. Old cleaners drove me crazy by stopping due to leaves, nuts etc, getting caught in corners etc etc.
The Rebel picks up almost everything, nuts, leaves, sand dirt - everything. Never gets stuck in corners, climbs the walls. The pool cleaner guy came by last week and said - wow your pool looks cleaner than ever !
highly recommend.

ideal cleaner for lap pool

Looked online at a few pool cleaner video reviews and went for the Pentair rebel. I got it with 3 extra hoses from Poolequip Perth for a great price. It comes with a 3 year warranty. My pool has never been cleaner, it even cleans the walls. It has gears so never gets stuck.Brilliant product.

Tim

TimOrange

So far couldn't be happier. Great cleaner.

Bought this pool cleaner three weeks ago and so far am very happy with it. I previously had a kreepy krauley marathon and before that an orca predator, both would continually get stuck so thought I'd try a geared type cleaner. I haven't had to manually clean the pool at all since installing it other than sweep the stairs. It climbs the walls and even works works under the pool cover. I purchased the skimtrol vac plate as well, as recommended by the pool shop. I spent days reviewing pool cleaners before deciding on this one. Price, $510.00 for the cleaner and $65.00 for the plate and 3 year warranty made me go with this one. Time will tell I guess, but so far I couldn't be happier with it.

Rebel Pool Cleaner

Best pool cleaner ever, cleanest my pool has ever looked ,have tried many others that get caught in corner or around steps but this dose not. Shop around found price varies from $600 to$900 got mine in Booval QLD.This cleaner is similar to The Pool Cleaner.

JTD

JTDasked

I have purchased the Pentair Rebel 2, and now realise it’s supposed to be in the pool for only 1-2 hours each day, without the cover. This takes away the ‘hands off’ aspect I was seeking. Does anyone leave it in full time, and with the cover on? Would love to know if this is possible as otherwise I may as well have stayed with a manual vacuum (it’s a very small pool).

Trazana F.

Trazana F.asked

My Rebel 2 within 5 minutes of being in pool is upside down and can't right itself HELP my 2nd pool cleaner in as many years

Dan C.

Dan C.asked

There is a substantial lug on each wheel of the Pentair Rebel and I’m wondering if they need to be in any particular orientation? I’ve noticed when they’re lined up directly across from one another, they can spend a lot of time in one position along the radius bend from the pool floor and wall - and when I separate their alignment, the unit spins off the previous “stuck position” immediately.

CategorySuction Pool Cleaners