Pentanet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (22) · No (2)
aidanr

aidanr

Best internet In WA

Always helpful staff
internet speed as promised
very prompt and kind support team as well
Signed up after dealing with redbroadband hoping for a decent wireless internet connection to my home because NBN isn't good at all and was the best decision of my life. you get exactly what you pay for and I couldn't ask for more

Team PentanetPentanet

Aidan - thank you!! So happy you're happy and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Cheers!

Chris B.

Chris B.Perth, WA

AWESOME!

Product is fantastic and very easy to use/ set up, but the one thing that separates Pentanet from others is there service! Their team is awesome and very easy to deal with and will spend time with you understanding how to fix something (or set things up) rather than sending you a manual and leaving you to it. Couldn't recommend them more highly!

Start DateNovember 2017
Team PentanetPentanet

WOW Chris, this is so great - thank you for sharing!!

Lukasz

LukaszPerth, WA

Great internet Excellent services

Amazing breath of fresh air from the nbn. Happy with all my speeds. Highly recommend have been with pentanet for around 8 months and whenever having issues they are always willing to help

Team PentanetPentanet

Thank you so much Lukasz, this is the kind of feedback we live for! We appreciate you as a long-time subscriber of the network and are committed to delivering the outstanding service you expect. Cheers! - Team Pentanet.

RichM

RichMPerth, WA

Mostly harmless

Start DateOctober 2019
B2B

B2BPerth

The Best in WA

The best net I have ever had it's incredible. My previous provider was offering me max 35 but with Pentanet im getting 117 easily. So fast to stream videos and play games online. I Could not be more happier with the performance. Thank you guys!

Start DateOctober 2020
Team PentanetPentanet

This is AWESOME! So happy to hear, thanks mate!

Happy customer of 2+ years - never going back to N.B.N!

Start DateFebruary 2018
Team PentanetPentanet

WOW - thank you! So happy you're happy, that's what we live for :)

Adam E.

Adam E.Perth, WA

Very reliable, never had an issue.

Been with them for 1 year (50/20 unlimited). Local Perth service, when you ring them, you speak to a local who speaks english. A huge win in my book. No overseas call centres. Never had drop outs or issues. Bit more expensive compared to competitors, but worth it considering the reliability and service.

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Consistently reliable with amazing service

As an IT company we rely on our internet connection for so much of what we do, and when we make recommendations to other businesses, we need to have confidence in the solutions we’re putting on the table.

Pentanet has delivered all of this and more for us since we made the switch, and consistently provide amazing service for both us and our clients – with rock solid internet to seal the deal.

The team are absolute legends and are true partners when it comes to working together.

10/10!

Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks guys, this is so awesome to hear - we love working with you all and genuinely appreciate your business!

Dave L

Dave LPerth, WA

Fixed wireless FTW

Rhonda R.

Rhonda R.Perth, WA

FINALLY !!!!!

A great connection and service from representatives and installation teach. The cost maybe a little high for some but they will work with you and its well worth joining. My big adult gaming kids are so happy now. And I get to keep my sanity from them always complaining to me about dropouts and slow NBN. Thank you so much to the team at Pentanet !! Big 5 stars and big thumbs up from me !!

Start DateJune 2020
Team PentanetPentanet

Oh thank you Rhonda, this is such awesome feedback! We're so happy you're happy! :)

Clayton

ClaytonPerth, WA

The best service and getting way above 100mbps!

Switched to their fixed wireless a couple of years ago at our co-working space and the service has been amazing, as has the speed. Went from 3mbps with optus at the time to 50mbps, and now getting way above 100mbps regularly. So great.

Start DateMarch 2017
Team PentanetPentanet

That's awesome Clayton, thank you! So great to see you and the team thriving with your super fast internet. Big cheers for your support :)

Review collected in partnership with Pentanet

Steph D

Steph D

perfect pentanet

recently moved from useless optus to pentanet and it has been the best thing i have done in a long time.
they are pleasant to speak to with verry litle wate times on the phone.(around 2 mins)
so far my speeds are fluctuating a bit but a damm site better than the 2mbps i was getting with optus .
we are getting constant speeds for the area and can finaly function better at home.
amazing how pentanet can do this but optus can't.
all of this at a copetitive price.
i would highly recomend this company to any one having problems with the bigger nbn providers. especialy those useless optus!!!

Start DateApril 2020
Danny

DannyPerth, WA

nothing but issues for 3 months!

Adequate SpeedsNo
Paul T

Paul TPerth, WA

Update to my last Pentanet review.

I was experiencing drops in speeds and was promptly contacted by Pentanet about the issue, and I mean promptly within hours. I spent some time with them on the phone and found the channel my router was set to was incorrect and needed adjusting. Once we adjusted the channel on 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz, the speeds have been unbelievably fast and consistent. 120/10 Mbps is the speed I am receiving now and it stays there consistently day and night. KUDOS to Pentanet!! Best ISP in Western Australia for sure without equal. Being an avid gamer myself with high demands on my internet bandwidth. No one can promise what Pentanet is delivering. Great work guys!!

Start DateMay 2020
Team PentanetPentanet

This is awesome, thanks Paul! So glad we could help, you deserve the best internet and we're stoked to be able to give it to you :)

JessLN

JessLNPerth, WA

Amazing Internet

Very reliable connection, no dropouts. Company has been amazing to deal with always fantastic service. Any issues have been dealt with promptly and efficiently. Would recommend them to anyone looking for an internet service.

Start DateOctober 2019
Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks so much Jess! Great to hear you're loving life #poweredbyPentanet :)

Great customer service.

Been with Pentanet about a year with nearly no problems and the one time I had an issue their staff were super friendly and resolved it by the next day.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks Dylan, that's awesome to hear! :)

DanW

DanWPerth, WA

Speed exactly as advertised, helpful support

I have had a NBN 100/40 connection with Pentanet for some time now. My connection is exactly as advertised, great speeds day and night. Every encounter with the staff there has been great, it's nice not sitting on hold to a random call centre since they are based Perth and actually pick up the phone when you call. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Team PentanetPentanet

That's such awesome feedback Dan, thank you! It's great to have you as part of our network. Cheers - Team Pentanet :)

120mbs speeds all day and night, as promised!

So impressed with our Pentanet service. The internet is so fast all day and night, we haven’t seen that pesky buffering wheel since we joined. Customer service is refreshingly local, always a cheerful Aussie voice on the end of the line. Very happy!

Start DateNovember 2019
Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks so much Gabriella, this is awesome to hear!

CraigPerth, WA

Never got up to speed, forced me to buy new routers i didn't need

The FTTP NBN from pentanet was awful, dropouts, slow speeds.

Poor service, rude staff, sold me equipment I didn't need.

I paid for 100mbps barely got 16 consistantly, moved to a new provider and now consistently in the high 90s even at peak time.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Adequate SpeedsNo
Mormac Packaging

Mormac PackagingPerth, WA

It All Happened in 6 Hours

After an initial enquiry about Fixed Wireless for my business in Balcatta, it was suggested that I get the 60/20 Business Plan for $104pm. The installer was here on time at 8am to install the aerial on the roof & then after that was done the IT guy came & connected us to the internet. Wham we had fast internet at 60mbps as promised. This was all done before 3pm in the afternoon & we are happy campers now after our old internet speed was getting slower & slower where it was pathetic at 6 - 8mbps!!
If you have slow internet speed - do your self a favour & get Pentanet installed. You'll kick yourself for not doing it! Forget the NBN & it's fake promises.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Team PentanetPentanet

WOW! This is such great feedback, thank you so much guys!