Pentanet (page 2 of 2)

Fixed Wireless, NBN
Listing monitored by Pentanet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (28) · No (2)

Mormac Packaging
Mormac PackagingPerth, WA

It All Happened in 6 Hours

After an initial enquiry about Fixed Wireless for my business in Balcatta, it was suggested that I get the 60/20 Business Plan for $104pm. The installer was here on time at 8am to install the aerial on the roof & then after that was done the IT guy came & connected us to the internet. Wham we had fast internet at 60mbps as promised. This was all done before 3pm in the afternoon & we are happy campers now after our old internet speed was getting slower & slower where it was pathetic at 6 - 8mbps!!
If you have slow internet speed - do your self a favour & get Pentanet installed. You'll kick yourself for not doing it! Forget the NBN & it's fake promises.

Team PentanetPentanet

WOW! This is such great feedback, thank you so much guys!

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Forget NBN

Very professional outfit; arrived on time, explained various options available to get connect, trouble shoots during set up.

The 4.5m tower installation made the house look unsightly but then again it all about the speed of the internet. I ordered 60Mps down and 10Mps up and what I got was exactly that. Tested during peak hours (6-8pm and 7-8am) and no loss of speed. For an extra $14/mth well worth it.

Overall excellent company to deal with and the staff very polite and helpful. Highly recommend.

Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks so much Andrew, this is so great to hear! :)

Tyson E
Tyson EPerth

Awesome - speeds as indicated

I paid for 60/10 and speed tests hit exactly that. I've since updated to 120/20. Customer service is excellent and you always chat to a person. Had some issues at my end and they still threw me some suggestions that solved the issue. Take my money!

Team PentanetPentanet

Cheers mate, always great to chat to you! We'll happily do whatever it takes to get you the best speeds possible, and sounds like you're already loving life #poweredbypentanet :) Thanks again for the support!

daveall
daveall

Internet freedom at last

After putting up with the dreadful copper wires located at some distance from an FTTN box, I was finally able to connect to Pentanet Fixed wireless. Whereas before on the copper wires I would regularly get dropouts, slow speeds and longer periods of disconnection, I finally have obtained NBN as it should be. Affordable, consistent 60Mbs speed even in the peak times in the evening and unlimited monthly downloads. The support team are just brilliant. Thanks for making my internet experience a joy at last.

Team PentanetPentanet

So great to hear that @daveall - it's a pleasure to have you as a member of our network!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Pentanet compares to other Internet Service Providers

nerfherder
nerfherderPerth

Excellent internet service provider

Having joined Pentanet for a NBN connection for several months, I would congratulate Pentanet on their extremely high quality of customer service. When required Pentanet provided me with a professional technical support service in a friendly, concise & patient manner. I have no hesitation with recommending Pentanet as an internet service provider, given their Australian (Perth) based support who have excellent communication & troubleshooting skills. Support Australian local business.

Team PentanetPentanet

Thank you @nerfherder - that's awesome to hear! Thanks so much for your support :)

Ali Bee
Ali BeePerth, WA

Amazing - can't believe I spent so long without it!

Pentanet, where have you been all my life?! I've now connected to Pentanet fixed wireless at home and at the office, and couldn't be happier. Consistently getting speeds of 100Mbps with up to 20 devices connected - it's life changing. Haven't seen that pesky buffer wheel in months! Highly recommend.

Team PentanetPentanet

@Ali Bee - so happy to hear you're enjoying life #poweredbyPentanet!

plumboss
plumbossPerth, WA

Fixed wireless internet connection

I've been waiting for NBN for years, then two weeks ago i received the email, NBN available in 2 weeks.
I then checked my download speed, 54Mbps, and deleted the the NBN email.
I recently had Pentanet install a receiver dish on my roof, small non invasive, and connect me to a fixed wireless connection.
Instant fast download, for another $15 per month and I could get 100Mbps, my computer would probably burn up.
If you can connect to a fixed wireless connection, do it.
Check ISP plans, they will check to see if you have a point to point sight and advise of speeds.
Pentanet have been 5 star.

Connection TypeWiMAX
Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks so much for your kind words! It's our pleasure to bring your internet up to speed. Cheers! - Team Pentanet.