Listing monitored by Pentanet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (1) · No (3)

Disappointed

Gurwinder S.Perth, WA

Experienced Bad internet serviceby pentanet

I been using pentanet from more then 2 years. It was good before but now its frustrating. Bad custoner service even. They just only consuntrating on Wildcats these days.
Speed not stable talked with them they have no solution instead of saying turn off modem and turn on after 10 minutes.

RichM
RichMPerth, WA

Mostly harmless

CraigPerth, WA

Never got up to speed, forced me to buy new routers i didn't need

The FTTP NBN from pentanet was awful, dropouts, slow speeds.

Poor service, rude staff, sold me equipment I didn't need.

I paid for 100mbps barely got 16 consistantly, moved to a new provider and now consistently in the high 90s even at peak time.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Pentanet compares to other Internet Service Providers

Kevin M.
Kevin M.asked

Hey guys,
I'm currently with belong and have been for the past 4 years with no issues, (NBN Ftth 50+Mbps). However I've recently moved to Armadale where its now Fttn less than 10 Mbps. Even belong emailed me to say they are unable to provide the speeds I'm paying for!
Can pentanet do better?
Should also add we're all big gamers (usually 3 sometimes 4 xboxes online at once)

Cheers Kevin

Team PentanetPentanet

We'd love to see if we can help - could you please send your address through to hello@pentanet.com.au and we'll see which services you're eligible for!

Destiny W.
Destiny W.

I regulary get 60/20 which is what I'm paying for on pentanet fixed wireless

Jordan hulston
Jordan hulstonasked
Fixed Wireless

Hey pentanet, I live in atwell Perth Western Australia what ping will I get I average 60 ping? Would I get better ping?

Team PentanetPentanet

We'd love to see which services you're eligible for so we can better answer that question! Could you please reach out on hello@pentanet.com.au or call 9466 2670 so we can find out more about your situation? Cheers!

mickeydoherty7
mickeydoherty7asked
Pentanet

Hi there, so im massive into gaming.. if i do switch over can i put the router in anyroom and hardwire my ps4 into that?

Amy
Amy

they can install a wan socket into your wall and you can enjoy fast speeds on their fixed wireless but its terrible and i won't recommend it im on fibre to the home and i don't have one issue ABB is way better than pentanet

Team PentanetPentanet

Hey Mickey - that will depend on which service you're eligible for. With our fixed wireless service, we will install a dish on roof where there is line of sight to a tower, and then install a new data point in your home. Generally, that will be directly below the dish, but if you'd like it somewhere else, you can discuss with our technician on the day!

Team PentanetPentanet

@Amy - your profile say you're in Victoria, we don't provide services outside of Western Australia so not sure how you managed to experience our Fixed Wireless!

Get an answer from our members and Pentanet representatives

Compare all 4 Pentanet
Standard Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$99.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 24.0 Mbps44.0 Mbps80.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeFixed WirelessNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 4 Pentanet