Listing monitored by Pentanet

Data TypeCapped Data

WA anime g.
WA anime g.asked
Pentanet

Hi im a gamer and streamer so I was Just wondering how good is your wireless internet and what I the best seed you have

Ian
Ian

terrible as the ping is103 download 2,44 and upload is 1.76 at the moment and they always blame your set up not theirs, they tried to blame my router saying it was sending a signal to disconnect . Speed is all over the place
PING ms
DOWNLOAD Mbps
21.19
UPLOAD Mbps
4.44

Kevin M.
Kevin M.asked

Hey guys,
I'm currently with belong and have been for the past 4 years with no issues, (NBN Ftth 50+Mbps). However I've recently moved to Armadale where its now Fttn less than 10 Mbps. Even belong emailed me to say they are unable to provide the speeds I'm paying for!
Can pentanet do better?
Should also add we're all big gamers (usually 3 sometimes 4 xboxes online at once)

Cheers Kevin

Team PentanetPentanet

We'd love to see if we can help - could you please send your address through to hello@pentanet.com.au and we'll see which services you're eligible for!

Destiny W.
Destiny W.

I regulary get 60/20 which is what I'm paying for on pentanet fixed wireless

Jordan hulston
Jordan hulstonasked
Fixed Wireless

Hey pentanet, I live in atwell Perth Western Australia what ping will I get I average 60 ping? Would I get better ping?

Team PentanetPentanet

We'd love to see which services you're eligible for so we can better answer that question! Could you please reach out on hello@pentanet.com.au or call 9466 2670 so we can find out more about your situation? Cheers!

Get an answer from our members and Pentanet representatives

Compare all 4 Pentanet
Standard Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$99.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 24.0 Mbps44.0 Mbps80.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeFixed WirelessNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 4 Pentanet