Listing monitored by Pentanet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (27) · No (3)

Disappointed

Better than expected

Better speed than expected, definitely worth considering as an option to NBN.
Attached speed test result which explains better why i am happy switching to pentanet.

Opted speed: 120/20
Actual Speed: 118.43 / 19.86

Team PentanetPentanet

Hi Ajit, thanks for the kind and thorough review! We are so glad that you are enjoying our Fixed Wireless service. Have a great week!

Renae
Renae

I called up on Friday last week to ask for internet (at 5pm) and an order was placed for the NBN on Monday. After 48 hours my NBN was active, and after some teething issues with my modem I was able to connect. Everyone I spoke to was helpful, and efficient. By the time I had realised there was an issue with my router I was able to speak to someone local who fixed my problem over the phone in under 10 minutes with a professional manner. There was a small issue with the password issued over by email not being correct, but that was identified early and sorted. Early days, but I feel that the customer service was on the mark.

Team PentanetPentanet

Thank you for your lovely review Renae, we really appreciate it!

Pee Dub
Pee DubPerth, WA

Awesomeness

I’m a very happy convert to Pentanet. The Pentanet product is outstanding but the customer service is off the charts good! 5 stars for the fixed wireless. Will interwebs again.

Team PentanetPentanet

Hi! Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate having you as a Subscriber and hope you have a great day!

Review collected in partnership with Pentanet

Quality Product and Service

Vik
VikPerth, WA

Amazing Service that Australia Deserves!

After deciding to put an end to poor LBNCO service from one of the providers (with overseas customer care), I decided enough is enough and googled to find Pentanet and the reviews were great. Sent a query later arvo for a call back and received a call the next day morning. Cruisy application over the phone under 10 min. Peter Bullen, great bloke who answered all my queries and was very informative, and I got an appointment the very next day morning; the tech rocked up early and got it all up and running before lunch. Thats right! No waiting time for service to be running cos Fixed Wireless is just O-some. Fast internet speed, good reliability and this Co is just killin it. Thanks Pentanet!

Team PentanetPentanet

Vik - this is awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. So happy to have you as part of the family! Cheers - Team Pentanet.

Gurwinder S.Perth, WA

Experienced Bad internet serviceby pentanet

I been using pentanet from more then 2 years. It was good before but now its frustrating. Bad custoner service even. They just only consuntrating on Wildcats these days.
Speed not stable talked with them they have no solution instead of saying turn off modem and turn on after 10 minutes.

Gurwinder S.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Brady C.
Brady C.Perth, WA

Sorted

I just switched from Optus to Pentanet. Under Optus we were disconnected from WiFi for about two months; they simply could not troubleshoot effectively to solve our NBN issue. So I switched to Pentanet and within 2 days I had an NBN technician at my house and I was up and running almost immediately thereafter. I firmly believe I would have suffered another month or so without WiFi if I had not made the switch to Pentanet. So impressed with their customer service and the speed with which they solved my problem

Team PentanetPentanet

This is amazing feedback, thank you Brady!! It's our pleasure having you as part of the Pentanet family :)

aidanr
aidanr

Best internet In WA

Always helpful staff
internet speed as promised
very prompt and kind support team as well
Signed up after dealing with redbroadband hoping for a decent wireless internet connection to my home because NBN isn't good at all and was the best decision of my life. you get exactly what you pay for and I couldn't ask for more

Team PentanetPentanet

Aidan - thank you!! So happy you're happy and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Cheers!

Chris B.
Chris B.Perth, WA

AWESOME!

Product is fantastic and very easy to use/ set up, but the one thing that separates Pentanet from others is there service! Their team is awesome and very easy to deal with and will spend time with you understanding how to fix something (or set things up) rather than sending you a manual and leaving you to it. Couldn't recommend them more highly!

Team PentanetPentanet

WOW Chris, this is so great - thank you for sharing!!

Lukasz
LukaszPerth, WA

Great internet Excellent services

Amazing breath of fresh air from the nbn. Happy with all my speeds. Highly recommend have been with pentanet for around 8 months and whenever having issues they are always willing to help

Team PentanetPentanet

Thank you so much Lukasz, this is the kind of feedback we live for! We appreciate you as a long-time subscriber of the network and are committed to delivering the outstanding service you expect. Cheers! - Team Pentanet.

B2B
B2BPerth

The Best in WA

The best net I have ever had it's incredible. My previous provider was offering me max 35 but with Pentanet im getting 117 easily. So fast to stream videos and play games online. I Could not be more happier with the performance. Thank you guys!

Team PentanetPentanet

This is AWESOME! So happy to hear, thanks mate!

Find out how Pentanet compares to other Internet Service Providers

Happy customer of 2+ years - never going back to N.B.N!

Team PentanetPentanet

WOW - thank you! So happy you're happy, that's what we live for :)

Adam E.
Adam E.Perth, WA

Very reliable, never had an issue.

Been with them for 1 year (50/20 unlimited). Local Perth service, when you ring them, you speak to a local who speaks english. A huge win in my book. No overseas call centres. Never had drop outs or issues. Bit more expensive compared to competitors, but worth it considering the reliability and service.

Consistently reliable with amazing service

As an IT company we rely on our internet connection for so much of what we do, and when we make recommendations to other businesses, we need to have confidence in the solutions we’re putting on the table.

Pentanet has delivered all of this and more for us since we made the switch, and consistently provide amazing service for both us and our clients – with rock solid internet to seal the deal.

The team are absolute legends and are true partners when it comes to working together.

10/10!

Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks guys, this is so awesome to hear - we love working with you all and genuinely appreciate your business!

Kevin M.
Kevin M.asked

Hey guys,
I'm currently with belong and have been for the past 4 years with no issues, (NBN Ftth 50+Mbps). However I've recently moved to Armadale where its now Fttn less than 10 Mbps. Even belong emailed me to say they are unable to provide the speeds I'm paying for!
Can pentanet do better?
Should also add we're all big gamers (usually 3 sometimes 4 xboxes online at once)

Cheers Kevin

Team PentanetPentanet

We'd love to see if we can help - could you please send your address through to hello@pentanet.com.au and we'll see which services you're eligible for!

Destiny W.
Destiny W.

I regulary get 60/20 which is what I'm paying for on pentanet fixed wireless

Jordan hulston
Jordan hulstonasked
Fixed Wireless

Hey pentanet, I live in atwell Perth Western Australia what ping will I get I average 60 ping? Would I get better ping?

Team PentanetPentanet

We'd love to see which services you're eligible for so we can better answer that question! Could you please reach out on hello@pentanet.com.au or call 9466 2670 so we can find out more about your situation? Cheers!

mickeydoherty7
mickeydoherty7asked
Pentanet

Hi there, so im massive into gaming.. if i do switch over can i put the router in anyroom and hardwire my ps4 into that?

Amy
Amy

they can install a wan socket into your wall and you can enjoy fast speeds on their fixed wireless but its terrible and i won't recommend it im on fibre to the home and i don't have one issue ABB is way better than pentanet

Team PentanetPentanet

Hey Mickey - that will depend on which service you're eligible for. With our fixed wireless service, we will install a dish on roof where there is line of sight to a tower, and then install a new data point in your home. Generally, that will be directly below the dish, but if you'd like it somewhere else, you can discuss with our technician on the day!

Team PentanetPentanet

@Amy - your profile say you're in Victoria, we don't provide services outside of Western Australia so not sure how you managed to experience our Fixed Wireless!

Get an answer from our members and Pentanet representatives

Compare all 4 Pentanet
Standard Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$99.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 24.0 Mbps44.0 Mbps80.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeFixed WirelessNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 4 Pentanet