3.6

64% · 10257 · 36%
Brand Manager for people2people? Claim your listing.

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Excellent assistance in finding a new job

I would like to thank Bianca Luck for her dedication, assistance and hard work in finding me a new contract job in just 2 days. I was actively looking for a position in Accounting for the last 2 months and she went above and beyond to secure me this new job.
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Big thank you

James is amazing recruiter I've ever seen. He really help me to find the best position for my career's development. My experience with him was outstanding.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend James and People2People's team.

Thomas
Thomas

Very helpful and easy

People2people provide a deeply encouraging and supportive structure to the employment process. It enables employment opportunities which would otherwise be very difficult to come by. The staff are extremely friendly and work well with the individuals needs and availabilities.
Kate W.
Kate W.Sydney, NSW

Top class service provided

I have been in contact with three different recruiters who I would absolutely recommend. They have each been very attentive and encouraging. Extremely transparent and kept me in the loop at all times.
Isabelle
IsabelleSydney, NSW

Fantastic! Helped me find work within a week and my recruiter was incredibly efficient

My consultant was quick to respond, super helpful and found work perfect for me within a week of first emailing him. Advised me clearly on my options before even arriving in Sydney so I knew what to be prepared for. They always answer the phone and even offered other consultants to talk to in different departments to provide me with a wider range of choice.
JJC
JJC

Perfect service

The recruiter passed very detailed and valuable information to me before interviewing and she always keep me updated. I feel very confident on the job and really appreciated the services here.
Mila
Mila3 posts

Solace after the storm of recent redundancy!

Two days into becoming redundant...answered a call from an unknown number -something I never do...and on the other side People to People saving the day! Forging forward to a new horizon leaving the desolate dust of the past behind me and now, thanks to you a fresh role. Thank you!
rohit s.
rohit s.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!!

Simply amazing! Very good experience. My consultant is very professional, prompt and helpful...got me work so quickly in my line of profession. Advised me on WHS, and followed up regularly. Thank you and God bless you!!
Sydney55
Sydney55

Avoid

I didn’t particularly enjoy my experience temping with this agency. I was heavily underpaid for the work that I was doing and the agent who I’m guessing was assigned to me was quite annoying. He would call on a weekly basis which I thought was excessive and unnecessary.
I had a hunch that I was being ripped off and now that I’ve been offered a job with the company I’ve been temping for and getting paid significantly more I’ve realised that my hunch was right.
My advice is, avoid entering a company through this agency (any agency for that matter) it’s just not worth it. Apply directly through the company.
Charlotte Stiggear
Charlotte StiggearSydney, NSW

Great and friendly service!

Aalia has arranged the majority of my temporary assignments over the past few months and I am very grateful to her for this. She is extremely easy to work with and is always very helpful as well as quick to respond.
Judy
Judy

Help me find work very quickly

I sent and email on a Friday with my cv and explaining my situation, I then had a video call interview on the Monday and I was working by Tuesday morning. Very efficient company I was interviewed by Aiden, he was very friendly and lovely to talk with and explained everything to me.
Izzie C.
Izzie C.

Got me a job immediately

Aiden was so friendly and easy to communicate with, and a pleasure to be interviewed by. I emailed the company on Thursday, had an interview Friday and was at work on Tuesday. Highly recommend People2People!
Ar.W.
Ar.W.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Consistent commitment in excellent service!

Jayden and Anthony did a great job on securing my current position. They consistently provided suitable positions. Their service is high above average. I can feel their passion and commitment. Great respect. Strongly recommend to everyone!
Diane
Diane

Great support and follow up

Amazing agency who truly cares about all of their candidates. They follow up on a regular basis to find out your employment status and do their utmost to find you a job. Honest, transparent and effective communication. Best recruitment agency!
zainabnayyarkhan
zainabnayyarkhan

Great support! So happy with people2people

Entire team is super helpful. Keeps constantly in touch! Effective and efficient ! Anthony and Jaden constantly keep in touch and update me when suitable positions are available. Very happy with them.
Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Great support throughout the whole process!

People to People were super easy to deal with, did everything they could to support me throughout the whole process and communicated very efficiently and effectively between myself and the employers

Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Highly Professional Recruitment Agency!! Very recommended

Hayley Coghill has been absolutely amazing to deal with. She is honest and transparent with all her communication. Hayley made me feel comfortable and kept me well informed during the entire recruitment process.

People 2 People have a solid reputation for placing the right people in the right roles.

Abused
AbusedSydney, NSW8 posts

Do not pay a penny for career coaching services

Do not spend a penny for the career coaching services there because career coaches will use your race, gender, and age to launch personal attacks toward you and get you disabled.
ELP
ELP2 posts

The best

Hayley is very supportive and professional. She made me feel confident about my skills, effectively managed the process and secured a better role for me than I was initially looking for. I would highly recommend Hayley and people2people!
ROS
ROSSydney, NSW2 posts

Fast and effective support and service. Personalised, professional and tailored approach

Brooke was detailed and efficient in managing the process to secure me my new role. I am appreciative of her professional and thorough approach and would thoroughly recommend Brooke and people2people.
Gail
GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional

Leanne is extremely professional and personable. She understood what I was looking for and found a role that was exactly what I asked for. I have built a long term relationship with People2People both as a client and as a candidate and have continually been impressed with their professionalism, understanding of both client and candidate requirements, matching candidate to role and culture and with their ongoing communication and follow up.
SANGITA PATEL
SANGITA PATELSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect match

Thanks for find a right place for me happy about team environment, very supportive team and also managers.also other team members come and say hello and introduce them which I feel comfortable and yes this is the opportunity I am waiting for.

Shaneil Chandrasena
Shaneil Chandrasena

Excellentl !

Very well Explained and Kept on the loop by the agent . Have dealt with her in the past and she has always been well presented and informative. She did wells in understanding what about skills that I have but we’re not evident on my resume and then matching them with a prospective opportunity
Mike
Mike2 posts

Melanie was great

Melanie was very personable and easy to talk to. She always kept me up to date with the latest information and often checks in on how I am doing in my new role.
NATALIE
NATALIESouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Thank you to Leanne Lazarus for making it possible for me to secure either temporary or permanent position. The team at P2P are very helpful, efficient and friendly. You team are the best.
Monica
Monica

Interested in your situation and full of energy. Excellent follow-up on all levels of the process

I was never left in the dark as to where I might sit in the interview process and what was required to obtain the position. Angela and Michaela were so positive and energetic and it proved to me that they really loved their positions with Frog. The follow-up was excellent.

Yvonne
YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant consultants! Go above and beyond and truly care about people

Consultants are thoughtful, thorough, caring and professional and so helpful. Melanie is very friendly and kept me in the loop. Would have no hesitation in recommending the company. Great communication
Anne-Marijke Gerretsen
Anne-Marijke Gerretsen

Kept well-informed throughout the process

I was kept informed throughout the process and felt well-supported. Brooke provided me with all the information she could, passed on the interview feedback and prepared me for each interview.
Marianne
MarianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive experience. Excellent communication

Communication throughout the whole process was excellent. Leanne was very helpful and easy to talk to and provided background information on the organisation, people, culture etc which helped me with the interview. 10/10
Syed
SyedSydney, NSW

Excellent. Brilliant

Professional and thorough communication. Helped me in every level from sending my resume to the stages of the interview. Also helped me in preparation before the initial interview. Great experience.
Lyndsey Johns
Lyndsey Johns

I loved Brooke and Danielle they were amazing!!!

The process of securing a role with people 2 people was so pleasant and easy. Brooke really listened to what I was looking for in my next role which was very important to me after having a couple of negative experiences with other recruiters.
Arifa Khatun
Arifa KhatunSydney, NSW

Very Supportive and customer focus

Very helpful and supportive. Thank you so much for your ongoing support and help. I am very humble and special thanks to Bianca Luck and Aalia Sipos you guys been so amazing during my employment through People2people.
Viktoria
ViktoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Restart my career with P2P

When I first met with them I knew I was lucky. They are the best in the industry! Thanks for always being so supportive with me! With their help I have strong foundation in the Australian market.
Jeoffrey
Jeoffrey

It’s Fantastic!

You will feel that you’re part of the family. They are always there to say hi and encourage you to move forward even when you don’t have assignment... special thanks to Jayden and Anthony
Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Extremely nice and helpful

Was helpful and kind to what I was looking for, with a speedy reply. Spoke to Aiden and two days later I was in a role that fit me. He listened to what I was looking for and had a role already lined up that would suit me for a short term.
Deb Linfoot
Deb LinfootSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hayley is a superstar

Hayley has listened to me every time we discuss a position being offered and has offered me that I want and need every time.
It is great to have someone working with me to get the best out of a position.

Bree
Bree

Froggin awesome!

I have felt nurtured by my whole experience with my consultant who was very bubbly, current, helpful and knew her stuff. Tauke!!! (Awesome) I look forward to my next experience.
Mathan
MathanSydney, NSW

Great service and understanding

Clear understanding and good communication between candidates and client. Friendly service with professional approach. Shown great understanding of my strengths from my past roles and able to connect to client.
P2P online processes is very easy and less time consuming.
Mohini
MohiniSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service & great people to work with

I have secured 3 jobs with this agency; they NEVER gave up on me. Staff are very professional and at the same time caring and compassionate. Give them a go
Syl
SylSydney, NSW

Great service & people

Friendly consultants, asking about what I enjoy in life as well as job-wise to help find the correct job. Great contact and feel like I can ask them any questions

Extra Information

Brand Manager for people2people? Claim your listing.