Peoplecare Health Insurance

See the Best Health Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Peoplecare Health Insurance

YY OZ
YY OZ

After being a member for Nine years and what help do you get ZERO

BartholemewH
BartholemewHYour Mum's

Good at taking payment and that's about it

Paid my premiums for years without claiming a single item, payment method failed and when I called to rectify and pay up to date they told me my cover had been cancelled and my cover level was discontinued anyway so I would have to sign up and re-start waiting periods. An excellent opportunity to look for an alternative provider.

ChronicWollongong

Be careful and read fine print for unexpected expenses

Ordinary. Questioned out of pocket expenses over and above excess and I was told how lucky I was that the fund pain $19k in medical costs. We have paid into the fund over 20 years. Please

Insurance claim madeYes
CarelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Getting expensive....

Health Insurance

Find out how Peoplecare Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Pete
PeteSydney

Service is disappointed, I feel unwelcome

dk308
dk308Brisbane, Queensland

Hefty premium increases and poor customer service

Chloeasked

If you have had private insurance for years with another company years I mean like 20 years plus do waiting periods apply when joining a new company? Thinking of going with people choice a non for profit company. Im with Medibank and get charged a fortune about $95 a month with 70% back.

EO1
EO1

Depends on the company. I know some companies dont make you sit through the waiting periods again however they do ask for your current details and member number etc to double check.

Chloe

True Im certainly not signing up to a new one then having to wait two or three months to use anything and paying for it!

Peoplecare H.Peoplecare Health Insurance

Hi Chloe, thanks for getting in touch!

If you're transferring from another fund, Peoplecare will recognise any waiting periods you've already served if you switch to a similar level of cover within 30 days of leaving the other fund. If you'd like more info, please give us a buzz on 1800 808 708 or we can have one of our customer service experts give you a call and answer any questions you have!

Take care Monique @ Peoplecare

Steve
Steveasked

I am considering changing to your fund - I have been fully insured with my current insurer for over 30 years. We ran into an unexpected problem when they refused to cover tests in Emergency before admission. What is the policy at PeopleCare

Michele
Michele

no idea

Peoplecare H.Peoplecare Health Insurance

Thanks for getting in touch Steve. Sorry for the late response, we only just came across this one. Most funds don’t pay towards tests in emergency as the hospital considers you as an outpatient until you’re actually admitted as a patient. However, the hospital should be upfront with you about this and the fees involved. I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any more questions. If you’d like more info on our available covers PM us your details and I can have one of our Customer Service Experts contact you, or give us a buzz on 1800 808 700. Take care - Brooke @ Peoplecare

JOHN Gasked

Hi what level of care is hip replacement covered...ty john.

Peoplecare H.Peoplecare Health Insurance

Hi John! Thanks for getting in touch. Hip replacements are covered under our Premium Hospital cover as a Private Patient in a Private Hospital. You would then also be covered for rehabilitation after your hospital stay. We’d be happy to chat to you further about this to make sure you have all the info you need before joining such as excess, out of pocket expenses and waiting periods.

Please give us a buzz on 1800 808 700 or private message us your details and a time and date that would suit you best and one of our experts would be happy to give you a buzz. Take care – Brooke @ Peoplecare

0419879381.