People's Choice Credit Union Online

2.0

Ray

Ray

Rip off

I was a past customer. I was happy with their customer service. But recently I called and requested copies of an old statement which I was promised that it would be send over the weekend.
I just got a call that if I wanted them I have to pay $10 per statement and have to go to a branch and pay before receiving them by email. What a joke!
Very poor considering how hard things are with stage 4 lockdown in Victoria and also living in the country where there no branch for over 100kms.
Where is People’s choice compassion right now?

TopicGeneral Transactions

Absolutely the worst experience ever. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Locked out of account and could not reset password. I guess the bank never attached my phone number to the account. No 24/7 online tech-support so i can't pay rent

Tinman

TinmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Find another bank

I am a disabled pensioner, I tried to help the bank by telling them about a site, after opening a visa dispute, only to be told I am going to be charged $30. I really am getting fed up with the way this world works. Read all fine print, all banks are the same. You also might want to look into
"Bail in law".
What a disgusting law. If people only knew

Banks

Find out how People's Choice Credit Union Online compares to other Banks

Joy

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love 'em

I have been with the credit union since 1980s when it was Australian Central Credit Union. Always found it a great institution. We have even moved interstate and would not even consider going elsewhere. The call staff are always amazing.

See all People's Choice Credit Union reviews