Pepper Money Home Loans

4.5
Scott
ScottWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service

Justin and his crew were unbelievable with my loan application, keeping me informed with every process, and following up on questions I had. When considering the current times of covid and demands on home loans with the current real estate boom, they are a real credit to peppermoney, in the way they handle their clients.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Hi Scott,
That's fantastic to hear. Congratulations on your new loan and for recognising the amazing service provided to you by Justin, who we know will be thrilled to receive your feedback.

Mike South East Queensland, QLD

Warning Know this !

Use overseas call centre, overseas finance approval managers, will change conditions of loan at last minute leaving you no option once you receive their paperwork. We had to take chance and go unconditional on house or loose it after they could not meet 4pm finance deadline . Tried to get management to address issue of timeline both overseas and on Australian phone lines , told them they risked law suit if we lost purchase of property. Always , always have a second financial backup when dealing with Peppers Home Loans. Will never ever use this company again.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Mike

To late , I needed assistance at the time and both the Mortgage Choice Broker and myself were ignored and your staff were not available.

Hi Mike.
We are still here if you decide to reach out.
Warm regards,

Excellent Customer experience

Justin was great throughout the application process. The people in the customer retention department are friendly and professional. In fact all calls to Pepper have been great. Would recommend to anyone

Hi Cindy,
We are extremely happy to hear that Justin was able to assist you with your application. Thanks for recognising our efforts and welcome aboard!

Ms Karen
Ms Karen Sydney, NSW

Your service today was outstanding

Your service today was very thorough in regards to both of my enquires.
Very straight forward in solving all of my concerns. My interest was able to be reviewed and reduced significantly a great result into my enquiry. Thanks

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Hi Karen,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. It's fantastic to hear that we were able to assist you with your interest rate!

Thi N.
Thi N.Sydney, NSW

Very prompt responses

Mike helped me to reduce my interest rates even just only 6 months and he will reapply/reaccess the discount rate in 6 months time.
The rates offered me were still higher than what Commbank offered.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Hi Thi,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience with us.
Natalie

Today has been a good day. Up till today I have had nothing good to say about Pepper Money. That has now changed.

Today Mike helped me fantastically. Not only did I get a good rate cut but I now know I can possibly borrow extra funds for a kitchen renovation. This will only increase the value of my home.

Michael S.
Michael S.Perth, WA

Prompt, efficient and great rate

Offered prompt and efficient service for a client with short time frame for finance that came with a great rate too. Very pleased with outcome to help client into a property.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
KarrieSouthern and Hills, SA

Thankfully an authentic lendor who cares

Every aspect of Pepper Money has been a joy to work with over the years . Competent and professional team members who really go the extra mile to assist and advise. I am forever grateful Pepper Money assisted me when other lendors failed me. I have been so impressed that I will forever be faithful to Pepper Money and am finacing my next loan with them again.

Loan Start DateOctober 2013

Hi Karrie,
We're thrilled that you have chosen to stay with Pepper Money and we wish you all the best with your loan!

Other Home Loans

Thrilled with the outcome of one simple phone call!

Very pleased to receive such a positive outcome from our phone call requesting a reduction in our interest rate payable for Low Doc loan that has been established for 18 months.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Hi there,
We're thrilled to hear that we have been able to assist you with your interest rate and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Pepper Money!

pepper money review

the customer service is always helpful and happy to resolve any issues. There were no extra costs or issues with my home loan/s (I have two). I am very happy that my rate was reviewed on BOTH loans! :)

Hi Lynda,
Thank you for your review. At Pepper, we are always willing to help and we appreciate you recognising the efforts of our staff, who have provided you with such helpful and positive customer service.

Purple R.
Purple R.

Excellent Customer Service

The staff at Pepper Money have been wonderful. Very professional and helpful from the start of the process, right to the end. The costs that we incurred we were expecting e.g. Establishment Fee and Mortgage Risk Fee and they were explained to us initially. The rate is higher than the banks at present, but it is still low. We have been told that every 6 months we can contact Pepper and request a rate review which is great.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Hi there,
We’re thrilled to hear that you’re off to a great start with us! We trust that our excellent customer service will continue during your time with Pepper Money. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Stanny
StannyGippsland, VIC

Great customer service

Great company to deal with, each and every time I have phoned they have been more then helpful and always very pleasant to talk to. More companies should have the customer service of Pepper Money. Thank you

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Hi Stanny,
Thanks for recognising our outstanding customer service! We appreciate the time you've taken to share your positive experience with us.

Terry T.Sydney, NSW

Never again or would recommend Pepper

Not Helpful when called and asked for help during Covid. Ignored me no call back or message.
Asked for the interest rate to be reduced in line with other lenders.
Again ignored no call back or message reply to my request.
Called 2 times and was answered by an overseas call center who had no clue to answer my questions and I could hear kids in the background during the call. Real professional service with a a good laugh.
At the end I refinanced and I am saving almost $500 a month with Lower repayments and a great rate and even scored a $2000 cash back for refinancing.
Pepper you need to listen to your customers before you lose more to other lenders.

Terry T.

Someone has already spoken with me regarding my displeasure with Pepper and has passed my comments on.
There is nothing more to do or say I guess we all learn from our mistakes. Regards. Terry.

Hi Terry,
The feedback you have provided is certainly helpful and we appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your experience with Pepper Money.

Always focused on customer

We were surprised how good pepper money have been at all stages of the process (home loan July 2020). Even now after a short time they are responsive as if they value us.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your review! We trust that our excellent customer service will continue during your time with Pepper Money. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

SteveyMac
SteveyMacWestern Australia

Customer Service is spot on!

We had a few black marks on our credit history due to a business going into liquidation and the big banks made us feel unwanted and treat us with disrespect. Pepper were great. They were able to assist us getting our home loan and more importantly we were not made to feel like we had done something wrong by having our business fold. Very respectful and professional customer service (Cameron) who went out of his way to assist us as much as he could.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Kerry
Kerryasked

after being discharged from bankruptsy i was advised not to apply to lenders for loan eligibilty . Is it true when I fill in a form it would affect me if i have others submitted. I feel so scared to even ask questions thinking is this considered an application due to having to give all details?

Hi Kerry,
Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. I am happy to discuss this with you by phone, so I can give you more detailed information regarding your enquiry. If you're happy to do so, please provide your name and contact details via email to cx@pepper.com.au and I will reach out to you. A general conversation regarding an application will not impact your credit score.

Rob C
Rob Casked

Hi, what are your requirements for pensioners that have super as well .We are 66&68
Rob

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your enquiry. At Pepper Money, we provide a variety of home loan solutions depending on your income. Our Lending Specialists are here to help and can be contacted on 13 73 77 between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.

Peter A
Peter Aasked

Hi. Peter here. I am a 61YO self employed male, in partnership with my wife, with no super. I have a mortgage of around $500K on a home that has just been realistically valued by a real estate agent at $1,350,000.00.We would dearly love to sell and build to reduce our debt or at least be debt neutral. I believe we have been a customer of Pepper before, through a broker, who i am also currently with, but will remain nameless at this stage. I am finding 2 issues,1)because my wife and i are in a partnership & my accountant does a wonderful job, proving serviceability is an issue, and 2) Due to my age and lack of super, there is the issue of not having a suitable "exit" strategy.
Alternatively, we could stay were we are and do renovations, using the increased equity, but as soon as we pull the "trigger" of application, we are worried that that will bring the 2 issues mentioned into play anyway.
Is there any product available to me?

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for reaching out to us. At Pepper, we consider different kinds of financial sources when evaluating loan applications. Our Lending Specialist can be contacted on 13 73 77. We hope to hear from you.

See all Pepper Money Home Loans questions

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryHome Loans
Business TypeNon-Bank Lender

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE