Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans

Listing monitored by Pepper

The service is perfect.

I have dealt with Rosie on two occasions and she has been fast and efficient. Great teams and great service. I am so pleased I found them and will use them again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Hi Tamara,
We're glad you found us! Thank you also for recognsing Rosie, who we're sure she will be delighted to hear your feedback. Welcome to Pepper.

Not your typical lender!

Having not met the criteria with other lenders, I was told about Pepper Loans and I am so glad I was referred to them. Super easy application process, great rates and friendly team.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Hi Ainsley,
It's great to hear that we were able to help when others lenders couldn't. Thanks so much for your feedback and welcome to Pepper Money!

Pardeep SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service, Highly recommended.

Very professional Service, excellent knowledge of loans, saved me lot of money with just one call, Highly recommended bank for first home buyers or investors, Best customer service and accurate analysis.

Loan Start DateApril 2018

Hi Pardeep,
What fantastic feedback! We trust that our excellent customer service will continue during your time with Pepper Money. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Thank you.

Tina Awad
Tina AwadPerth, WA

outstanding service

Steve and Stephanie were so helpful an patient in getting a positive outcome for the client, they helped with proper set up for the application and worked with me all the way, interest rates were good and client was very happy. this was all done in a timely manner as well

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Hi Tina,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us and for recognising our efforts in providing you with such positive and efficient service!

Jill T.
Jill T.South East Queensland, QLD

personable staff

Mile was so helpful and patient with my query. and I wasn't on hold for very long... but please change your loud, repetitive hold tune. the interest rates are ok

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMay 2018

Hi Jill,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us - we will certainly take your feedback about our hold music on board!

Excellence in customer services

Mile was professional, logical, helpful and accommodating. He give clear advice and was especially helpful in tailoring the package to my particular financial needs. He was very articulate and instilled confidence in the product.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Hi Mary-Anne,
We’re thrilled to hear of the excellent service you received from Mile, which we trust will continue during your time with Pepper Money. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Start now

Good Service, good outcome.

I have dealt with Mikayla who was very helpful took her time to listen and took into account my good record. Greatly assisted me in getting best rate for my loan.

Hi Charbel,
We are extremely happy to hear that Mikayla was able to assist with your rate. We're delighted to receive your feedback which we'll be sure to pass on to Mikayla.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
J.H.21
J.H.21Sydney, NSW

very slow response!!!

I'm getting a loan from them, very very slow response. We supply with our documents straight away every time when they request, but it takes forever to get the confirmation from them. We are running out of time but they are taking their time. You are holding our settlement!!!
Every time we ask to call back, it will be at least next day.
Avoid them!
I definitely won't consider them again.

Sophie
SophieSouth Australia

Fantastic Service

Customer Service with Mile Cirjak was beyond what was expected, great service listened and delivered
Very Happy, would recommend Pepper Money to all family and friends. Many Thanks Pepper Money

Loan Start DateMarch 2017

Hi Sophie,
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our quality service; in particular Mile who went above and beyond to assist you. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

John S
John SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary customer service from Mile

The customer service Mile from Pepper provided was excellent, far superior to any other loan company. He understood my circumstance immediately and acted quickly to resolve the situation. I'm so grateful to him for reviewing the rate on both my loans, I'm located in Melbourne and things have been very tough here lately. This is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time !

Loan Start DateOctober 2014

Hi John,
That's fantastic to hear! Mile is a valued member of our team and we're thrilled to hear that he provided you with such amazing service. Thanks for your review.

Peter L
Peter LSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from Mile!!

I reached out for a rate review for 3 of my loans and was so lucky to get Mile as my representative. He went above and beyond to get me reductions on all my loans. He listened to my concerns regarding my current interest rates, my situation and understood the importance of rewarding long time customers. A true asset to Pepper Finance. If only all reps were like him. If his manager/director is reading this feedback please ensure he gets rewarded and you keep staff like Mile as long as possible. I'm sure he is making many Pepper customers happy with his customer focus. Thankyou very much!!!

William C.
William C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Very professional service offering. Highly recommended.

No unexpected costs and very transparent.

Very courteous staff members..

Very happy with the service - the internet portal is very easy to use and access.

PepperMoney does what they say to their customers.

Hi William,
Thanks for your review and for your recommendations. We trust that our prompt and transparent service will continue during your time with Pepper Money.

Find out how Pepper Money Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Rate locked in for another 6 months.

After much debate I asked for a five day extension to consider the rates. They were deducted but due to a request, I received a further rate reduction after my review. Thank you Pepper for helping me out.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Hi Mel,
You are most welcome! It's fantastic to receive feedback like yours which lets us know we're doing a good job. Thanks for such a lovely review.

Susannah Raso
Susannah RasoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My needs met!!

I recently received a lovely customer service experience, assertive positive attitude from the consultant. The representative was well prepared prior to taking my phone call and knew how to tailor my inquiry to my needs. I was stoked as I was also offered a bonus with the reduced interest rate, it felt lovely to be acknowledged for ongoing and consistent repayments.

Loan Start DateJune 2013
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Excellent customer service and great rate

Mile is very knowledgeable and patient.
He answered all of my questions, reviewing my interest rate and getting me a very good rate for variable loan. At the end of call he even told me how to get a better rate from pepper. Very happy with your service and pepper money.

Hi Yu,
It's fantastic to receive feedback like yours, which lets us know we're doing a good job. Thank you for such a lovely review and for recognising the service provided to you by Mile.

Kerry
Kerryasked

after being discharged from bankruptsy i was advised not to apply to lenders for loan eligibilty . Is it true when I fill in a form it would affect me if i have others submitted. I feel so scared to even ask questions thinking is this considered an application due to having to give all details?

Hi Kerry,
Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. I am happy to discuss this with you by phone, so I can give you more detailed information regarding your enquiry. If you're happy to do so, please provide your name and contact details via email to cx@pepper.com.au and I will reach out to you. A general conversation regarding an application will not impact your credit score.

Rob C
Rob Casked

Hi, what are your requirements for pensioners that have super as well .We are 66&68
Rob

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your enquiry. At Pepper Money, we provide a variety of home loan solutions depending on your income. Our Lending Specialists are here to help and can be contacted on 13 73 77 between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.

Peter A
Peter Aasked

Hi. Peter here. I am a 61YO self employed male, in partnership with my wife, with no super. I have a mortgage of around $500K on a home that has just been realistically valued by a real estate agent at $1,350,000.00.We would dearly love to sell and build to reduce our debt or at least be debt neutral. I believe we have been a customer of Pepper before, through a broker, who i am also currently with, but will remain nameless at this stage. I am finding 2 issues,1)because my wife and i are in a partnership & my accountant does a wonderful job, proving serviceability is an issue, and 2) Due to my age and lack of super, there is the issue of not having a suitable "exit" strategy.
Alternatively, we could stay were we are and do renovations, using the increased equity, but as soon as we pull the "trigger" of application, we are worried that that will bring the 2 issues mentioned into play anyway.
Is there any product available to me?

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for reaching out to us. At Pepper, we consider different kinds of financial sources when evaluating loan applications. Our Lending Specialist can be contacted on 13 73 77. We hope to hear from you.

See all Pepper Money Home Loans questions

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryHome Loans
Business TypeNon-Bank Lender

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE