Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pepper

Very customer focused

Operator was very understanding of situation and helped by directing me to another area for rates review. Was very satisfied with the personal experience I received. Both ladies very nice.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Hi Tanya,
It's wonderful to hear how helpful you've found our Pepper team to be. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Excellence in customer services

Mile was professional, logical, helpful and accommodating. He give clear advice and was especially helpful in tailoring the package to my particular financial needs. He was very articulate and instilled confidence in the product.

Hi Mary-Anne,
We’re thrilled to hear of the excellent service you received from Mile, which we trust will continue during your time with Pepper Money. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Undecided
UndecidedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understanding

Managed to save alot of money in repayments, as they were able to drop the interest rate. My circumstances suddenly changed and they were able to help, as everything was explained clearly, so I could understand.

Hi there,
It was our pleasure to have been able to assist you with your interest rate. We appreciate the time you've taken to provide your feedback.

Fernando
FernandoIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service, friendly and satisfied my financial needs.

Makayla was fantastic at addressing my issue and offering a good solution to satisfy my request. The rate received is more competitive and a welcome improvement. It was a pleasure dealing with her.

Hi Fernando,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and for recognising the efforts of Mikayla, who I’m sure will be delighted to hear your feedback.

Find out how Pepper Money Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Good Service, good outcome.

I have dealt with Mikayla who was very helpful took her time to listen and took into account my good record. Greatly assisted me in getting best rate for my loan.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Hi Charbel,
We are extremely happy to hear that Mikayla was able to assist with your rate. We're delighted to receive your feedback which we'll be sure to pass on to Mikayla.
Natalie

Great service from beginning to end

Easy to deal with, quick, responsive. Second time we have used them, been with them for over two years, during that time reviewed our rate and was slightly reduced every six months, very happy

Hi Madeleine,
We're glad to have you back! It was our pleasure to have assisted with your rate and we appreciate the time you've taken to provide your feedback.

Excellent Customer experience

Justin was great throughout the application process. The people in the customer retention department are friendly and professional. In fact all calls to Pepper have been great. Would recommend to anyone

Hi Cindy,
We are extremely happy to hear that Justin was able to assist you with your application. Thanks for recognising our efforts and welcome aboard!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
DAVID
DAVIDFar West, NSW

EXCEPTIONAL

The person was polite accomodating and very clear in providing a solution ... loved her approach . I did not experience any extra costs and felt satisfied and encouraged by the rate i received on the loan ..a saving of $600 a month

Hi David,
That’s great to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our quality service and for choosing to partner with Pepper Money.

Other Home Loans

Love the outcome of my loan review perfect in every way possible Makeyla she was so beautiful and helpful

I called to ask about reducing my interest rates on my mortgage, l talked to Makeyla she offered a very good reduction on my loan She is definitely an asset to pepper Thank you soo much

Hi there,
Thank you for such a lovely review! Mikayla is certainly a valued member of our team and we're glad to hear she has provided you with such amazing service and was also able to assist with your interest rate!

Helen He
Helen HeSydney, NSW

Very good experience!

This company has very good culture. Most of the stuff members are friendly and knowledgeable, especially with my experience Mile Jirjak today 08/07/2021. Mile has resolved all my queries over phone and call me again to follow up with the matters. His assistance has made me better understand the financial product I'm in. I couldn't appreciate more.

Application Process

Hi Helen,
Thanks for recognising the efforts of our staff, in particular Mile who we're sure will be thrilled to receive your feedback. We trust our excellent customer service will continue during your time with Pepper Money.

Overwhelmed

I cant thank my customer service today there assistance with my rate review and other product knowledge was overwhelming
No extra costs
And lengthy discussion with new options for me moving forward

Hi Chez,
Thank you for such a lovely review. We are always here to help and we're glad to hear we were able to assist you with your interest rate!

Great customer service.

Customer service was great, customer service lady was friendly and clear to understand. Customer service lady offered a reduction in our interest rate which was a very unexpectedly but very pleasant surprise.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Hi Kim,
Thank you for such a positive review. We love hearing about our customers experiences and appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback.

J.H.21
J.H.21Sydney, NSW

very slow response!!!

I'm getting a loan from them, very very slow response. We supply with our documents straight away every time when they request, but it takes forever to get the confirmation from them. We are running out of time but they are taking their time. You are holding our settlement!!!
Every time we ask to call back, it will be at least next day.
Avoid them!
I definitely won't consider them again.

Antonella Davidde
Antonella DaviddeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We’re vert happy thanks!!

We are very pleased with Pepper Money and Jason in particular. It’s great to know that our efforts in mortgage repayments are always acknowledged and rewarded. Iur mirtgage loan looks better and better as time goes by. Thank you!!

Hi Antonella,
Thanks for recognising the efforts of our staff, in particular Jason, who I’m sure she will be delighted to hear your feedback. We appreciate the time you've taken to let us know about your experience with us.

Nicole A
Nicole ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

My team member was very Fast, efficient, and helpful. She was Direct and informative with information and supplied great results for us. We would recommend Pepper Money customer service. Thank you. Very satisfied

Hi Nicole,
That’s great to hear! Thanks for recognising our efforts in providing you with such smooth and efficient service. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.
With thanks,

Great rates

Very happy with pepper staff are very helpful and listen to my requests and go out of their to help me get what I need from my mortgage and gave me good advice

Hi Richard,
We appreciate you recognising the efforts of our staff who have provided you with such helpful and positive customer service. Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Great Customer Service/Support

I have been with Pepper Home Loans for over 2 years and every 6 months they have been able to reduce my interest rate given i have been on time with my repayments. this time around, they were able to reduce my rate to 2.89% which i am extremely happy with.

Hi there,
What great news! It’s our pleasure to have been able to assist you with your interest rate. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.
With thanks,

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Product/Rate change request handled quickly and thoughtfully.

Clearly explained and focussed on me as customer - not hiding behind policy and process. There were no extra steps or costs. New rate is very competative and has certainly encouraged loyalty to the Pepper brand. Service from person answering to the credit review team and Mile was awesome.

Hi Dan,

Sophie
SophieSouth Australia

Fantastic Service

Customer Service with Mile Cirjak was beyond what was expected, great service listened and delivered
Very Happy, would recommend Pepper Money to all family and friends. Many Thanks Pepper Money

Hi Sophie,
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our quality service; in particular Mile who went above and beyond to assist you. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Vishal
VishalSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service by Mile Cirjak

Mile is very informative and passionate about what he does. He shared ideas about how i could change my account from Investment to Owner Occupier. Great work mate & Great asset Origin Energy.

Kahren
KahrenGippsland, VIC

Amazing service

Extremely helpful and obliging. Easy process. Wish I had of switched over years ago. Was offered a reduced interest rate for having a good history. Very unexpected and very appreciated.

Ms Karen
Ms Karen Sydney, NSW

Your service today was outstanding

Your service today was very thorough in regards to both of my enquires.
Very straight forward in solving all of my concerns. My interest was able to be reviewed and reduced significantly a great result into my enquiry. Thanks

Application Process

Hi Karen,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. It's fantastic to hear that we were able to assist you with your interest rate!

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interest rate review

Very informative, and easy to understand. Mile's took the time to step me through the online process. I can now see the amount I need to pay, when I have to pay. As well I can see what is available in my line of credit.

Hi Karen,
We appreciate you recognising the efforts of our staff who have provided you with such helpful and positive customer service. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Mile!

John S
John SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary customer service from Mile

The customer service Mile from Pepper provided was excellent, far superior to any other loan company. He understood my circumstance immediately and acted quickly to resolve the situation. I'm so grateful to him for reviewing the rate on both my loans, I'm located in Melbourne and things have been very tough here lately. This is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time !

Hi John,
That's fantastic to hear! Mile is a valued member of our team and we're thrilled to hear that he provided you with such amazing service. Thanks for your review.

Thi N.
Thi N.Sydney, NSW

Very prompt responses

Mike helped me to reduce my interest rates even just only 6 months and he will reapply/reaccess the discount rate in 6 months time.
The rates offered me were still higher than what Commbank offered.

Hi Thi,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience with us.
Natalie

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE