Pepper Money Home Loans

Listing monitored by Pepper

Undecided
UndecidedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understanding

Managed to save alot of money in repayments, as they were able to drop the interest rate. My circumstances suddenly changed and they were able to help, as everything was explained clearly, so I could understand.

Hi there,
It was our pleasure to have been able to assist you with your interest rate. We appreciate the time you've taken to provide your feedback.
Natalie

Today has been a good day. Up till today I have had nothing good to say about Pepper Money. That has now changed.

Today Mike helped me fantastically. Not only did I get a good rate cut but I now know I can possibly borrow extra funds for a kitchen renovation. This will only increase the value of my home.

Great

Customer Service was ok but Marie went above and beyond for us, during the process, the communication was lacking apart from Marie, I had to keep ringing and emailing to be kept updated with what was going on. Marie is a major asset to this company and deserves so much praise.

Application Process

Hi Smiddy,
We’re thrilled to hear that you received such excellent customer service from Marie. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback.
Natalie

Rate locked in for another 6 months.

After much debate I asked for a five day extension to consider the rates. They were deducted but due to a request, I received a further rate reduction after my review. Thank you Pepper for helping me out.

Hi Mel,
You are most welcome! It's fantastic to receive feedback like yours which lets us know we're doing a good job. Thanks for such a lovely review.

Find out how Pepper Money Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

I have had professional assistance and service through out my time with Pepper Money Loans. Mile was friendly and knowledgeable.
I am happy with the help provided to me with regards to the review of my home loan interest rate, how ever it is still high compared to other lenders, although I needed a 85% loan i have been a good customer. Being a single mother it would be great to get a better rate. Thank you for the advice on following up in October.

TImB
TImBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Mike Cerjak was absolutely brilliant. First person from pepper who has actually explained this loan faculty property to me. Thanks for the terrific help and assistance explaining the ins and outs of this facility.

Hi there,
We are extremely pleased to hear of the service provided to you by Mile, who is a valued member of our team. We're appreciative of your feedback and will be sure to pass this on to Mile.

JMR
JMRSydney, NSW

Customer Service is excellent. High interest loans

Customer service at pepper is always excellent. Yes I have experienced unexpected high costs and other issues with this loan. I have been very dissatisfied with the interest rate on my loan for a very long time. During COVID Pepper refused to lower the interest rate. However, today Pepper have finally agreed to assist in lowering the interest rate. I am very happy that Pepper have finally lowered my interest rate, however, I think it should have been lowered a very long time ago, when I first asked them last year.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Called for a home loan interest rate reduction

I called for a rate review and I would say I was on hold for a medium amount of time (approx 10min on 2 occasions) but the people I spoke to were courteous, answered my questions and helped me, so overall, a positive experience.

Claudia W.
Claudia W.Hunter Region, NSW

Very helpful staff indeed

Very informative contact person and extremely courteous and helpful
I experienced no unexpected delays were experienced.
When I asked for a reduction in our rate I received it without hesitation. I expected it to take much longer for a review of our loan.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Hi Claudia,
Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with us! At Pepper Money, we aim to provide efficient service that is also friendly and helpful and we're glad to hear this was the case for you.

Jonesy
JonesyIllawarra, NSW

Very understanding team focused on service to back up a great product. Thank you

I want to thank the service team. They are outcome focused and have helped me greatly over the years. It is good to experience a lender that sees value in retaining and serving well their current clients.

Hi Jonesy,
We're thrilled to receive your feedback. We love hearing about our customers experiences and appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Droopster
DroopsterGeelong

Worth the wait

Short call waiting time in comparison to other institutions, but this resulted in Pepper taking my details and requesting a callback, which resulted in an approximate 24 hr wait. The callback was efficient and productive and was successful from my perspective.

Other Home Loans

Fantastic customer service but interest rates could be better

The customer service was always good to great. Especially today with my experience my Mile. Mile has been very helpful, informative and patient with his explanations.

There wasn't any experience of unexpected cost during the term of this loan

Honestly, the rate I'm receiving is pretty high and not too happy about that even though it's a different product I feel the rates can still be lowered to a rate that would serve the client a little more.

Pete
PeteHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service

I always receive the most friendly and helpful service when I contact their service support centre. Even when I am unsure about their products or services, they take the time to clearly explain, so that I understand my options and have a good general idea of what's going on. It's refreshing to have such friendly and understanding people like Eric in their Customer Care team. Well done.

Hi Pete,
We're thrilled to hear that Eric's friendly and understanding approach helped you to understand your loan better. Thanks for such fantastic feedback. It's great to have you on board!

Denise Campbell
Denise CampbellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent with knowledge of their products

I was pleased to find out I can have the opportunity to speak about my rate every 6 months.
Able to request a deduction of my interest rate.
The customer experience was personable and factual

Good service

I had great help in lowering my interest rate. The man I spoke to was very helpful. I was hoping for a lower rate but I understand why I cant

Hi Tracie,
We appreciate the opportunity to review your interest rate and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us around the helpful service you have received.

Kerry
Kerryasked

after being discharged from bankruptsy i was advised not to apply to lenders for loan eligibilty . Is it true when I fill in a form it would affect me if i have others submitted. I feel so scared to even ask questions thinking is this considered an application due to having to give all details?

Hi Kerry,
Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. I am happy to discuss this with you by phone, so I can give you more detailed information regarding your enquiry. If you're happy to do so, please provide your name and contact details via email to cx@pepper.com.au and I will reach out to you. A general conversation regarding an application will not impact your credit score.

Rob C
Rob Casked

Hi, what are your requirements for pensioners that have super as well .We are 66&68
Rob

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your enquiry. At Pepper Money, we provide a variety of home loan solutions depending on your income. Our Lending Specialists are here to help and can be contacted on 13 73 77 between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.

Peter A
Peter Aasked

Hi. Peter here. I am a 61YO self employed male, in partnership with my wife, with no super. I have a mortgage of around $500K on a home that has just been realistically valued by a real estate agent at $1,350,000.00.We would dearly love to sell and build to reduce our debt or at least be debt neutral. I believe we have been a customer of Pepper before, through a broker, who i am also currently with, but will remain nameless at this stage. I am finding 2 issues,1)because my wife and i are in a partnership & my accountant does a wonderful job, proving serviceability is an issue, and 2) Due to my age and lack of super, there is the issue of not having a suitable "exit" strategy.
Alternatively, we could stay were we are and do renovations, using the increased equity, but as soon as we pull the "trigger" of application, we are worried that that will bring the 2 issues mentioned into play anyway.
Is there any product available to me?

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for reaching out to us. At Pepper, we consider different kinds of financial sources when evaluating loan applications. Our Lending Specialist can be contacted on 13 73 77. We hope to hear from you.

See all Pepper Money Home Loans questions

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryHome Loans
Business TypeNon-Bank Lender

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE