Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans

4.2

Tarun Duggal

Tarun DuggalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer service & very polite

Though I had to wait for 3 minutes before I could speak to the customer service officer, but it was worth a wait as the officer was so friendly, polite, warm & welcoming. All my questions were answered accurately.
It is a pleasure dealing with you guys and I would recommend Pepper to my friends & colleagues.
Regards
Tarun

Hi Tarun,
At Pepper Money we are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we're delighted hear that your interaction with us was a positive one. Thanks for your review!

Sam k

Sam k

Fantastic loan service

I rang through enquiring about my interest rate which she informed me quickly and while I was there asked for a better interest rate if possible. She transferred me to a rate specialist that cut our rate by a quarter of a percent. Happy as Larry.

Hi Sam k,
It was our pleasure to has assisted you with your interest rate, and we are appreciative of the time you've taken to share your experience with us!

Jannatul

JannatulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If others can't, they can

Pepper helped me to own my own house when other banks decline me. I haven't seen any disruption or any hiding servive from them. My life changed forever for good.

Hi Jannatul,
Congratulations on purchasing your new home and welcome to the Pepper family! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Penny

PennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best non bank lender!

Customer Service has always been excellent. Staff are non judgmental and understand your circumstance. Staff are responsive and strive to get you the best deal possible. Since joining pepper, we have been in the best financial situation and have savings! Highly recommend Pepper Money!

Loan Start DateMarch 2017
Eloise Wilkinson

Eloise WilkinsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service guarantee

Eric, who took my call was great, he was informative and was able to assist with me enquiries on the day, and Eric understood my needs and was very helpful

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Excellent Service, customer first, went above my expectations.

Excellent service, Rosie and your team went out of there way for me, always there, made the process from your end,great. I would have been lost without there help, would gladly recommend.

Fiona Smith

Fiona SmithSydney, NSW

The staff on my phone call were delightful kind and caring while being professional.

I phoned to ask about interest rates. The staff were helpful kind and caring.
Could not be more professional.
So nice to deal with.
Thank you so happy.
Merry Christmas and happy 2021 to come

Loan used forSecond Home

Was very helpful

We got a good reduction thank you and the staff were very helpful and easy to understand and the new rate will help us pay our loan of quicker thanks

Hi Ben,
Glad we could help! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us.

Elle R.

Elle R.Central West, NSW

Great welcome chat to Pepper, very helpful, polite and happy. Thank you

Great welcome chat to Pepper, very helpful, polite and happy. Thank you. This was the best rate I could get given my current situation. Would be great if they could have an App.

Hi Elle R,
We're thrilled to hear that you've received such fantastic service from us and we certainly appreciate your feedback.

Rikbha

RikbhaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent can not recommend anyone better.

Excellent and very helpful. Very kind gesture. Very polite and happy to listen. Would love to stay for all my loans with pepper. Can not recommend anyone better. They stand to help when no one else would. They understand your circumstances when no one else would.

Loan Start DateMay 2017
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you for your review, Rikbha, and for recommending Pepper Money. We are glad you chose to partner with us for your lending needs and look forward to continuing this journey with you!

URQS

URQSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Home loan and rates i could ever ask for.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Understanding and helpful

After a very hard time I contacted pepper to help me sort my mortgage payments I can say they were helpful and friendly and were able to resolve my problems
Many thanks Pepper

Loan Start DateApril 2015

Hi Jackie,
You are very welcome. We are always here to help and we are glad we could assist with your mortgage repayments. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Kind regards

1tanalaura

1tanalauraSydney, NSW

Prompt, fast service, excellent documentation sent to start process, reliable loan application with a super fast outcome. Rate was less than the other big banks. Also got more money than the other lenders were offering. Go Pepper! Will defiantly be recommending to everyone I know new to their first home. Thanks for making it super easy.
Customer service team courtesy call to congratulate and follow up after settlement.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Hi 1tanalaura,
Thanks for your review and for your recommendations! We trust that our prompt and reliable service will continue during your time with us. Welcome to the Pepper family.

Ramin

Ramin

Best intrest rate since 2015

Great custemer service by Eric, we have just withdrow some extra money with a new lower intrest rate.
All gone smothly and thank you guys for your great work and always abit better intrest could be big help.
Thanks again.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2016

Hi Ramin,
Thank you for your review which acknowledges Eric and our Pepper team for their service and expertise. We're glad to have you part of our Pepper family!

Stormygirl

StormygirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to deal with. Rate review request was easy and seamless.

Customer service was friendly and helpful and actioned my request quickly. Rate review request was not only easy and seamless, but they even offered to review it again in another 6 months.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017

Hi Stormygirl,
It was our pleasure to have provided you with such friendly and helpful customer service and we're appreciative of the time you've taken to provide your feedback.

Junior W.

Junior W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Postively Positive

Spoke with Miles, he answered all my questions and was really friendly and helpful and gave me a positive feeling about having our mortgage with Pepper. So far so good!

Loan TypeSplit

Welcome!

So refreshing to receive a welcome call from the folk at pepper. Eric was lovely and could answer my queries. Such a lovely change from dealing with the big 4!

Hi Medine,
We're delighted to receive your feedback and it's great to hear that Eric answered your queries and provided you with such wonderful customer service. Welcome to Pepper Money!

Natalie T.

Natalie T.Launceston, TAS

Righting a Wrong

About 3 weeks ago I submitted a review and now I'd like to review that review. I had a customer service agent contact me, and after some very hard work, and negotiating on my part, she was able to help me with my problem and solve it the best she could. So Thank you so much to Mikayla, I really appreciate the effort you went to and patience with me in this matter.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan used forRenovation
RLP

RLPPerth, WA

Feedback

I am very satisfied with the staff knowledge and prompt help in my matter. The person I spoke to listened and quickly manage to give me al alternative, I am satisfied with the rate that was offered to me.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi RLP, thank you for your review and for taking the time to acknowledge our quality service. It's wonderful to hear how helpful you've found our Pepper team to be.

Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

We couldn't have bought our home without Pepper Finance!

Pepper finance has been so easy to deal with, quick at getting back to us & the best interest rate we could find! Friendly & helpful staff to answer our questions & helped us get our loan as quickly as possible!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Congratulations on purchasing your new home, Rose! Thank you for choosing Pepper Money and for providing feedback on your positive experience with us.

See all Pepper Money Home Loans reviews