Pepper Money Home Loans

Listing monitored by Pepper

Mel
MelHunter Region, NSW

God sent

Pepper was the only company to give me a start on a dream to have a home. They have made everything easy from applying to setting up my mortgage repayments. The customer service I get when I ring is fantastic none of this on hold forever someone answers and helps and if at the worse that can't they will ring YOU back, I rang up about helping me lower my interest rate and they helped right then over the phone and lowered it for me no paperwork no hussle. Pepper any chance of a app so I can access my account PLEASE

David G.
David G.Australian Capital Territory

Rewarding experience with the Pepper Money Customer care team

After an exceptional and awesome experience with the Pepper Money lending specialist Rosie and her team, as the new customer, we are keeping receiving excellent service from Pepper Customer Care team.

Today we just received a phone call from the Customer care officer - Natalie to follow up our recent smooth communication with the other care officer - Penny, Natalie displayed professional manner and patient attitude not only to answer our slimy questions, but also she effectively emailed a document (requested by us) while on the phone and solved our problem simultaneously.

We are extremely pleased with the care service provide by the Pepper Money and feel a privilege to be its customer!

Hi David,
It was our absolute pleasure to assist you with your loan enquiries and we're sure that all involved will be thrilled to receive your lovely feedback. Thanks for choosing Pepper Money and welcome aboard!

Other Home Loans

Pepper Money, helped us get into a house when others couldn't!

All staff with Pepper Money were polite and helpful. Considering my current financial situation I was actually very pleased with the low interest rate, plus the flexibility to make extra repayments and redraw are extra helpful features of the loan. I am so grateful to Pepper Money for helping me when the major banks wouldn't and keeping the whole lending process simple.

Hi Maz,
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. What great news! It’s our pleasure to have been able to meet your needs when the banks couldn’t help. Welcome to Pepper Money.

Brett M.
Brett M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous experience with wonderfully helpful staff

My experience with Pepper Money was fabulous all the way through to settlement. Cameron and Divya were exceptionally responsive, knowledgeable and supportive. At all times I felt like an important customer and was left satisfied at all interactions.
Thanks Pepper Team.

Find out how Pepper Money Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service, quick application process and quick results

100% positive about pepper finance in all aspects from applying to results and customer services. I always had 100% approved results. Definitely recommendable. I am definitely contact them in future if I have to. Thanks

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Happy Client
Happy ClientGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Real People on the end of the phone

Customer service excellent
Feels like your dealing with a small family business which is very refreshing
The rates seem very good.
Very happy all round and would highly recommend using Pepper Finance.

Hi there,
At Pepper Money, we understand the importance of providing a tailored experience and we're thrilled to hear this was your experience with us. Thanks for your recommendations and welcome to Pepper Money!

Patricia
PatriciaIllawarra, NSW

The staff members I spoke with were friendly and professional.

Extremely happy with the customer service. The staff were very good. They knew exactly what I was after. It is great to talk to people onshore. However, I would have preferred the rate to be dropped under 3%.

Hi Patricia,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us and for recognising our efforts in providing you with such helpful and efficient service.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rodney
RodneyHobart, TAS

I borrowed for a new caravan very happy.

My experience was excellent and hassle free with no extra costs very satisfied thanks.I will be very happy to use pepper money in the future with any loans I wish to get..

Application Process
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, Rodney. It’s our pleasure to have been able to assist you with your loan and welcome to Pepper Money!
With thanks,

Trish Evans
Trish EvansSydney Surrounds, NSW

Most helpful mortgage people ever!

These guys are great, every time I need to call they are helpful and easy to understand. Have had mortgages with many companies and banks over many years and these guys are the easiest to deal with I have ever come accross. Many thanks for making every call easy and not a scary stressful experience like other companies have been in the past.

Hi Trish,
We are always here to help and make sure the process is as simple as possible. Thank you for choosing to partner with us for your lending needs.

Satinder
Satinder

Great Product and service

My home loan lending specialist Rosie and support staff Talitha / Jayden were outstanding , very professional and helpful. Rosie has backing of wealth of experience and knowledge.

Team is amazing and great .

Hi Satinder,
Congratulations on your new loan and welcome to Pepper Money! Thanks for recognising the efforts of our staff, in particular Rosie, Talitha and Jayden who I’m sure she will be delighted to hear your feedback.

Jacob
JacobPerth, WA

PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH

Excellent customer service and pleasure to deal with no problems at all no hidden costs and no issues on loan and more than very satisfied thanks so much for the easy to deal with lend team

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so happy to hear about your positive experience. Welcome to Pepper Money!
Nadia

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

Cameron could not have been more helpful and helped me through the whole process . Kept me in the loop at all times snd answered all my questions along the way

Hi Shane,
We appreciate you recognising the efforts of our staff; in a particular Cameron who has provided you with such helpful and positive customer service. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Russell L.
Russell L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Asked for an interest rate cut and got it

In February I simply rang Pepper, asked them to review my 5.4% interest rate and they dropped it to 3.6%. Preety chuffed with that. Thanks Pepper money and Ryan Marsden.

Hi Russell,
Thank you - we are so happy (but not surprised) to hear of the incredible service offered by Ryan. Thank you for recognising his efforts and for letting us know about your experience with us.
Warm regards,

Nigel
NigelSydney, NSW

Pepper Home Loans provide excellent conditions and customer service

The Pepper Customer service representative Mile was very professional and proactive. He provided expert advice and was empowered to make a decision.
We have a legacy Wizard loan and the interest rate is reducing closer to present market rates

Hi Nigel,
We are so happy to hear that Mile was able to assist you with your loan. Thank you for the time you have taken to provide your feedback.

Jen
JenSydney

Financial Relief

I can't believe that Pepper Money helped us, when no other banks would. They were easy to deal with, and also responded to my phone calls and emails promptly. Nothing was too hard. Big thank you to Cameron and Meaghan for handling everything and keeping me in the loop every step of the way. Now I have financial freedom.

Kerry
Kerryasked

after being discharged from bankruptsy i was advised not to apply to lenders for loan eligibilty . Is it true when I fill in a form it would affect me if i have others submitted. I feel so scared to even ask questions thinking is this considered an application due to having to give all details?

Hi Kerry,
Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. I am happy to discuss this with you by phone, so I can give you more detailed information regarding your enquiry. If you're happy to do so, please provide your name and contact details via email to cx@pepper.com.au and I will reach out to you. A general conversation regarding an application will not impact your credit score.

Rob C
Rob Casked

Hi, what are your requirements for pensioners that have super as well .We are 66&68
Rob

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your enquiry. At Pepper Money, we provide a variety of home loan solutions depending on your income. Our Lending Specialists are here to help and can be contacted on 13 73 77 between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.

Peter A
Peter Aasked

Hi. Peter here. I am a 61YO self employed male, in partnership with my wife, with no super. I have a mortgage of around $500K on a home that has just been realistically valued by a real estate agent at $1,350,000.00.We would dearly love to sell and build to reduce our debt or at least be debt neutral. I believe we have been a customer of Pepper before, through a broker, who i am also currently with, but will remain nameless at this stage. I am finding 2 issues,1)because my wife and i are in a partnership & my accountant does a wonderful job, proving serviceability is an issue, and 2) Due to my age and lack of super, there is the issue of not having a suitable "exit" strategy.
Alternatively, we could stay were we are and do renovations, using the increased equity, but as soon as we pull the "trigger" of application, we are worried that that will bring the 2 issues mentioned into play anyway.
Is there any product available to me?

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for reaching out to us. At Pepper, we consider different kinds of financial sources when evaluating loan applications. Our Lending Specialist can be contacted on 13 73 77. We hope to hear from you.

See all Pepper Money Home Loans questions

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryHome Loans
Business TypeNon-Bank Lender

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE