Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pepper

Jawad H.
Jawad H.Perth, WA

Pepper Money was very helpful in assisting me with my loan, as I have difficulty with English. Thank you very much

Customer Service was excellent, I was able to adjust my payment plan to suit my benefits and around my scheduling, I will be recommending them to anyone who needs a loan.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Dheeraj K
Dheeraj K

Terrible Customer Service and Loan Process. Stay Away from this third world company

Slow, painful process with no communication whatsoever. Only after I contacted them they provided an update. So far 20 emails, 15 phone calls that no one bothers to pick. Work from Home is really impacting the quality of response.. Their credit team have absolutely no idea of how to assess. I provided them with all the details and documentation but they keep of asking about the same documentation 20 days down the line. Highly untrained staff. Stay away

dan
danGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, simple lending with no fuss- just great company.

Great rates, fast service , clean and smooth - very satisfied with this loan company. No surprises and simple terms- great customer service and refreshing company to deal with - Thankyou very much Pepper !

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Hi Dan,
You are very welcome! Our Pepper team strive to deliver efficient, no fuss service and we are thrilled to receive your review.

Seamless and easy

The whole process from beginning to end was easy. Not having to navigate a tricky pile of paperwork was great. The application took less than 15 minutes. Customer service was fantastic.
Happy with our rate too!
Money there in less than 48 hours.

Hi Lisa,
At Pepper Money, we ensure that our application process is simple and easy for our customers. We're glad we were able to provide you with a positive experience and welcome you to the Pepper family!
Warm regards,

Phill
PhillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic experience, Highly recommend.

Pepper money were fantastic to deal with all the way through the lending process. No hidden fees and providing an honest quote before contract was great to see. With the money I saved in hidden fees directed to franchise finance companies I can take my family on a holiday. Thanks all at Pepper and we will certainly be doing more business in the near future.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Hi Phill,
Congratulations on the new loan and we appreciate the time you've taken to share your positive experience with us. Enjoy your holiday!

Fantastic and supported Experience

Fantastic experience from the start, the application process was super simple, my customer service rep Olivia was super responsive, answered all my questions within minutes of my emails - could not be happier - infact the whole loan process was easier than getting payout letters from my old bank!

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Hi Moni,
That’s great to hear! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our quality service and for choosing to partner with Pepper Money.

Luke
LukeFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome to deal with, straight forward

Very good customer service
Great communication always
100% satisfied with pepper fiancée
Will be a return customer for sure
Any issues were sorted quickly and with zero fuss
Quick to answer the phone

Hi Luke,
It's wonderful to hear how helpful you've found our Pepper team to be! Congratulations on your new loan and thanks for your review.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Aaron H.
Aaron H.Sydney, NSW

One of the easiest lenders to deal with.

They are definitely one of the easiest lenders to deal with I think they are really happy to give people a chance I am so appreciative of the opportunity that they gave me to improve my life with my loan I can't thank them enough I will recommend them to anybody.

Hi Aaron,
Congratulations on the new loan! Thanks for your review and for your recommendations. We trust that our prompt and friendly customer service will continue during your time with Pepper Money.

Larisa V.
Larisa V.Perth, WA

Terrible Service

Terrible service if you can even call it that considering they never respond to any requests / information. On numerous occasions I have requested information with no response.

I've even tried calling and been cut off after waiting an hour on hold. Don't waste your time or sanity on this mob.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Very Easy and Simple process

Needed a personal loan and saw that Pepper had one of the best rates going. Applied online and everything went smoothly with constant follow up on progress from the loans Manager. Very easy process and I one I would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Hi John,
We are so glad to be able to help you with your personal loan. We strive to ensure that applying for a loan is made easy and we are so happy that you experienced this with us. Welcome to the Pepper family!

Friendly easy and fast

From the moment I enquired about a loan to the time of settlement I found the whole process a breeze great customer service thank you to the whole pram at pepper

Hi there,
We're thrilled to hear that you've been so happy with the application process. Thanks you for your review and we will be sure to pass on your thanks to our Pepper team.

Brigitte
Brigitte Victoria

Quick and easy

Fast and easy to apply, friendly staff and the online signing of documents is very user friendly. No fees, good rates, easier to deal with than my own bank! Thanks!

So helpful!

Super quick and easy process for a loan for my wedding. Wonderful customer service, highly recommended! Couldn’t be happier, I wouldn’t have been able to have my dream wedding without them!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Hi Tori,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your recommendations and also wish you the best of luck for your dream Wedding! We're thrilled that we could assist with making it happen.

Lavinia
LaviniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I am quite impressed about the technology behind the application and to ensure that the person applying is indeed that person, ID Verification etc. Olivia was very helpful and thorough as to what she needed from me.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Fast and friendly

Olivia was very helpful every step of the way !they were upfront and competitive and listened to what I needed . I would recommend them to anyone in the future . Great service !