Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pepper

3.9
Sascha Perna
Sascha PernaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't recommend finance through pepper

Got a vehicle loan through this company paid on time everytime in fact months in front someone smashed into my vehicle pepper finance paid out by insurance company sends me a letter to say your account has been finalised stop direct debit payments 6 months later get a letter from debt collection agency stating I owe pepper finance over $12000 my car written off insurance paid to pepper im left with no car and a 12000 debt. Shame on you pepper finance I would recommend anyone get a loan th
Rough you.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2017
A Henley
A HenleyPerth, WA

Avoid at all costs

Covid hit our catering business hard but we kept our business running and staff employed throughout. I had requested assistance or a deferral period through our finance broker who had complications with Pepper money and caused lengthy delays in resolving our issue. In the interim period, our otherwise perfect credit score has been decreased to below 100 because of reported late payments by PEPPER MONEY.
We found communications with Pepper Money difficult and it only became reasonable and productive after their Mercantile agent got involved where agreements were made and the issue of outstandings were settled hassel free.

Other Personal Loans

Hayden L.
Hayden L.Hunter Region, NSW

Super easy, above & beyond service

Thank you Olivia for your exceptional service! You made the whole process from start to finish a breeze, not to mention your swift replies whenever I had any questions about anything!

Hi Hayden,
We're thrilled to receive your review will be sure to pass on your feedback to Olivia, who has provided you with such efficient and exceptional service. Congratulations on your new loan and welcome to Pepper Money!

Melinda
MelindaCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I am very impressed with their service which was efficient, professional and caring service. Olivia was such a pleasure to deal with and all requirements was very clear. The entire process was so professional and managed extremely well - I would highly recommend Pepper and would use again

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Personal Loans

Find out how Pepper Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Awesome customer service, very fast and was always told how my loan was progressing.
Olivia is a great asset to your team.
Pretty good rate and no fees to worry about.
Would borrow from them again

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Crystal
CrystalSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Olivia was fantastic to deal with. She went above and beyond to help me with my loan application. Her customer service was outstanding and I would be more than happy to recommend her to anyone wanting to apply through Pepper Money.

What a star employee, she deserves a pay rise!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Crystal, I'm sure Olivia will be thrilled to receive your feedback! We appreciate your recommendations and trust the fantastic customer service you have received will continue during your time with Pepper Money.

Personal Loan experience

The team at Pepper were very efficient and tailored the loan to my personal circumstance. They were quick in getting an answer back to me and getting the loan approved, would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and welcome to Pepper Money!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

fred
fredasked

Hi, is there any experience or story about personal loan EARLY repayment? Their FAQ says there is a charge/fee for fixed-rate loans BUT their homepage and application says NO !!!

Hi Fred,
If you go to our loan product features page here: https://www.pepper.com.au/lending/personal-loans you will see that no fees are payable if the loan is paid early. This applies to fixed rates on personal loans.
Hope this helps.

cheffieasked

hi , i'm trying to register on the myloan portal, can anyone tell me how to do it?
thanks

Hi Cheffie,
Thank you for reaching out to Pepper Money. Please call us on 1300 108 794 so our friendly customer service team can assist you with access to the online portal.

cheffie

Thanks Natalie, what are your business hours?

Hi Cheffie,
You can contact us Monday - Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT).

Sharon H.asked

My lease finishes in a couple of months and I’d like to return the car. How do I do that?

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Would you kindly contact us on 1300 308 738 to allow us to provide instruction specific to your account? We're here to help from 8am to 6pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Mikayla

Sharon H.

Can you provide a number I can call from overseas please?

Hi Sharon,
Please call +61 2 8624 3405 between the hours of 8:00AM and 6:00PM (AEST) Monday to Friday.
Mikayla

See all Pepper Personal Loans questions

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingNo
Interest Rate7.95% p.a.
Comparison Rate 9.56% p.a.
Monthly Fee $13.00