Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans (page 2 of 5)

4.5

Perfect!!

Olivia was amazing from start to finish. I wasn’t sure about taking out a loan. She made it all so easy for me. I would recommend pepper money. It was a very good experience for a change. Banks are just not worth going to.

James R.

James R.North West, QLD

Extremely helpfull

In a time of uncertainty with existing issues Pepper Loans has allowed me to lighten the load financially, now I will have a surplus each month to built up a nest egg. I have found the staff very helpful and feel at ease with the dealing

Jess C.Perth, WA

Awful! Never again.

Amazing. Simple. Friendly

Jordan was respectful, brilliant and knew how to help me. He was clear with his explanation and detailed with the explanation on costs. I am satisfied with my loan rate but more impressive is the level of service rendered.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Will never use another lender again!

Olivia is looking after my 3rd Pepper Loan and I love their willingness to help and how quick it gets sorted! Love Pepper so much that my son is now a happy customer! Thank you Olivia :)

Panda B.

Panda B.

Happy Customer

Interest rate was around 8% 2 yrs ago, pepper do you review personal loan rates that already exist and carry it onto the customer.?
Loan Repayments have gone up 16.00 per month
Great customer service though
Pepper have been very supportive and considerate with our hardship this a Covid chaos has caused, back on the wagon though, I haven’t paid my loan in 3 mths. They never hassled me, were very patient and understanding... so 10 stars Pepper....now can I get a consolidation/investment loan lol... please :))

Loan Start DateMarch 2018
Living the Dream

Living the DreamCentral Queensland, QLD

Cooler Days to come

Fast, easy and great service. I was after a loan for a pool, did the usual comparison of rates/costs and Pepper offering more flexibility and better terms than my bank would. The whole process from application to disbursements of funds took two days.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

We're so pleased you've chosen us to achieve your lending goals and appreciate your wonderful feedback.
Welcome to Pepper Money!
^Mikayla

Exemplary service!!!!

Fast, easy and great service.
I was after a small loan for a new family car, did the usual comparison of rates/costs and Pepper offering more flexibility and better terms than my bank would. The whole process from application to disbursements of funds took two days.

Dear James,
We’re thrilled you’ve chosen us to help you achieve your lending goals and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Totally recommend for everyone

From the minute I first spoke to the consultant I new it was going to be an easy application. She was pleasant to talk too and was very quick in sending the required paperwork through to us. We have used PepperMoney for quite a few years now and do recommend them to family and friends.
Well done to the finance team.

DJJ

DJJPerth, WA

Great Service

Ross

RossMackay

Excellent and Easy

Our representative Jordan was very polite and explained things in a very uncomplicated manner. Service was extremely fast with very little hoops to jump through. Would use pepper again. Excellent

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service polite and efficient very understanding to my needs. Olivia kept me in the loop each step of the way was fantastic to deal with.
Absolute pleasure.
More than satisfied with the whole process and experienced personnel.

Excellent Service

Very good service, consultant was helpfull and made the process very easy, keeping you informed of what is happening at all times. Friendly and supportive all the way through. To the end.

Tigger

TiggerTasmania

Excellent service

Even though things became difficult due to COVID 19 flaring up during the process Beau was helpful and kept me informed all along the way. The interest rate I received was great as well.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
NMBS

NMBSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Peppermoney are brilliant, very quick response to every email, Olivia was very professional and found me the perfect loan, she was such an amazing person to help me, i would recommend Peppermoney for all your loan needs.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Find out how Pepper Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

Extremely helpful and so nice to deal with

The help that I got was so extremely fantastic that I was blown away by how helpful she was and did everything she could with the advice she gave me to help me get this loan I truly appreciate what she did for me thanks pepper loans.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick with approval and settlement and went above and beyond for me to do the best service.
All got explained extremely well and thoroughly made sure it made sense to me

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Simple, convenient and quick!

Assessor contact within 2 hours of lodging, assessment completed within 2 hours of providing documentation. Funds the next day. Simple, convenient, quick, easy! All with excellent customer service. Thank you!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Very easy and painless

I was after a personal loan from Pepper. The whole process was very seamless and Olivia provided great customer service and prompt responses throughout, meaning the whole process only took a couple of days. Exactly what I was after.

Nikki Wood

Nikki WoodNortheast, VIC

Car loan

Olivia handled our car loan application from start to finish and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Such a breeze with the whole application and we were lucky enough to be approved so I can purchase a new car! Couldn’t be happier with the service provided!

Sharon H.asked

My lease finishes in a couple of months and I’d like to return the car. How do I do that?

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Would you kindly contact us on 1300 308 738 to allow us to provide instruction specific to your account? We're here to help from 8am to 6pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.

Sharon H.

Can you provide a number I can call from overseas please?

Hi Sharon,
Please call +61 2 8624 3405 between the hours of 8:00AM and 6:00PM (AEST) Monday to Friday.

Leeroy

Leeroyasked

Hi, will you loan if partner is on job keeper payments even though loan is not being paid by them, we have both been in our jobs for over ten years, and after job keeper is finished my partner goes back to normal and retains job.??

Derek

Derekasked

Hi,just asking if I can get a loan for $30000,$16650to pay out car lease and rest to pay out loans.this would free up 1600$ per fortnight to pay off loan quickly.thanks

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Derek, we can certainly help with that. Please give us a call on 1300 108 794 to discuss the options available to you. You can also visit our website at www.pepper.com.au/lending/personal-loans.
Hope this helps,
Natalie

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives